twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me mate likes that show. Personally I'm too intelligent for it

tick tock

Poor a beer out for Lim Jahey bud.

RIP, brother may you fly with the shit-birds

I guess the shit ride really does end

So sorry for your loss Canada
RIP

The whispering winds of shit will whisper no more.

KEK lives

who gives a fuck. stop watching the electric joo

f

Too fucking soon bud.

Getting wasted in his name

A national treasure

F

how the fuck is it "too soon" when someone is in their 70s?? it's that "just slightly early but almost at the average time"?

The winds of shit are in the air. Rest easy Mr. Lahey.

God fucking dammit, gonna have to binge watch TPB tonight in honour of his contribution to leaf culture.

Hey Randy!

in 2014, while at a horrible low point, i binge watched all of TPB while drunk and high and also house sitting for my sister. i got myself into a terrible DUI at the very end of it and it woke me up. I realized what a degenerate I had become and started geting my life together.

this show always makes me think of that

F

Fuckin way she goes

I can't believe he's dead. I was about to see him and Randy live in Jacksonville on the 21st. So sad

>press F you fucks

F

Damn Canada, this guy was literally the only thing you guys had going for you. Rip

F

"Jimmy....go fuck yourself, buddy"
-Philadelphia Collins

The shit liner's come to port for the last time, bud.
He was one of the few good leaves.

He was just too stupid to survive

F

The juden killed him

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Best prime minister canada ever had

F

He was a great character on a great show (early seasons anyway) but how is this Sup Forums?

Shit moths, Rand. Shit moths.

RIP Mr. Dunsworth

Literally who?

F

F m8

Memories for life ty Mr.Liquor pouring a forty for this leafnigga

F

Have you tried Rick and Morty? It's a show designed for intellectuals.

Character on trailer park boys

I thought he was pretty good

F

That speech from OPs pic gets me in the feels everytime

Lahey was a legend

too soon
Fuck

the black&white movie and first 3 seasons are incredible and will stand the test of time. the rest is trash (I wish it werent). season 4 was funny at the time but they started ramping the in-jokes and insanity up a bit too high around this time and dropped the mocumentary angle, which is what made the show unique to begin with. this show got me through my lonely teenage years without a single fuck.

F

RIP in peace, shit leaf.

He could actually portray a believable drunk. The stumbling and slurring never seemed fake.

Tonight I’ll let the liquor do the thinking for me. The liquor knows what’s right. I’m just the vessel for it to act through.

F

He was one of the few people from Canada I actually liked

He apparently never drank alcohol himself (or perhaps he used to drink a long time ago and didn't anymore). Anyway, pretty good acting.

F

Shit, another Hollywood pedo dead?
Good news!

and still hillary walks the earth. there is no god.

F

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The show, and his life, were based in Nova Scotia. The guy likely never even went to Commiefornia

In all aspects of his life, he was the liquor. He was the light that lead us out of our shit cave, now extinguished. RIP bud, I'll see you on the other side.

F

Fuckin way she goes

Dunsworth ran for public office as an NDP candidate. Another left-wing artsy type who wants to tax more of my income. May he rot in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

F

To the funniest character on the 2nd funniest show of all time after Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu49gL5HGHk

every actor is now a pedo? wow the fucking intellect on you! sorry you get too many shit winds blowing your way I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=uWvoXIwgBUM

This guy was down to earth as fuck, highly respectable that he didn't mind doing his own physical labor and liked to build shit.

F

My wife used to watch some show named "Haven" and he was in it

He was the only good part of that retarded show. I think it was filmed n Maine; point being, I don't think he's been to Hollywood and didn't mingle with pedojews

Good. Fuck that faggot.

Rest in peace fucky the drunk clown

HES A NATIONAL TREASURE YOU STOPID BURGER CUNT. DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN???

>implying our grills arent running 24/7

Stupid leaf

Canada's most significant cultural output

I met him when the first movie came out. He was outside the Paramount Theatre in Toronto, just out on the street and in character. He was stumbling around slurring at people who passed by. I'm still unsure if he was actually wasted or not.

A fucking amazing actor in the most literal of terms. Do you know he was huge into shakespeare in the park? He helped bring the classics to your everyday jackoff. He also founded and supported a school to teach traditional acting.

This man was a gift to God, TPB was just proof that he could make us laugh.

Watch this if you liked the guy. A true real human being.

I agree 100%, Dude was humble as fuck and pretty introverted.

I met him once in Toronto when he wasn't playing the drunk trailer park supervisor role and he was interesting to talk to. We spoke for about an hour just about the homeless and helping people.

Genuine respects John, F.

F

F

The feels are too much for one night.

Woman or gay detected

F

you will be missed Jim

Fuck off you fucking kangaroo.

or just a regular person who happened to enjoy the work of an actor not involved in pedowood.

I guess if you only fill your brain with hollywood shit, you wouldn't know good acting if it died in your face.

Was it destiny

Yea, 71 is pretty much right in the expected range for males.

youtube.com/watch?v=F85WMXM3pXA

>He's in the white trailer park in the sky
>Drinking liquor with Ricky's dad (who isn't his real dad)

I'd give you my last smoke

F

The liquor finally got him

This is the only time I've given a shit a celebrity died.
F

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, KEK!!!

No more shithawks in heaven.

F

Damn

Don't make me cry again or I'll fuckin throw ya one.

F

Goddamn this hurts

Make like a tree and fuck off

I would say most of the decent side of Sup Forums watches it and it's good to mourn together.

I don't care how shit you think the show is he is one hell of an actor. Those drunk scenes are incredible.

RIP the liquor boys.

F

Someone was just talking about sitting next to him at a bar today.
Then he died.
Murdered by murderers.

shit clock's tickin, rick

Saw this news as I got home from work earlier tonight. Been drinking whiskey in memory of this boi, but im running out of whiskey. Hopefully he has a good afterlife.

Lahey died dude

F

Be like John

F

No pund a fucking pack... wwjld WHAT WOULD JIM LAHEY DO. He'd poind that pack and mount that liquor like it's his bitch.

[F]

Guys...