ITT: Girls only you like

I'll start.

Always and forever the only one.

I love her always and forever

Kotonoha a shit
Sekai did nothing wrong

Anyone else remember Thad?

How could anyone forget Nora? She was literally best girl next to Horo, I don't even remember any other girls besides those too.

Honestly dropped it once they started shoe horning the red tsun bitch. Good taste though

who?

there is no such thing as a girl only you like

This thread was pretty good up until this point. Everyone loves Mitsuki.

>only you like Kukaku
bullshit

first post ruins the thread

She doesn't get the attention other girls do in Bleach threads, but since the ending was announced it seems like they've become nothing but shipping shit flinging anyways.

truth

Didn't this character fall into complete irrelevance after the first or second arc of Bleach? At least characters like Nel came back for a final appearance.

don't even kid yourself

Kukaku reappears before Ichigo heads up to the royal palace for special training.

I'm glad someone out there appreciates Okonogi. Severely underappreciated girl if there ever was one, even by the standards of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia girls that aren't Yuuko.

Bravo user, bravo.

>Rei clone
>bokuko
>chuuni
>MASTER TROLL
I would never have thought such a potent combination was even possible.

Riff Raff.
She was only in like one arc in the manga, but it was long enough.
You have great fucking taste, my friend.

She's literally the best girl on the show, Lawrence should have dropped the used goods and settle with her and her sheeps.

you high? I literally just bought a print of Shiro at Otakon

I love her too.

I miss her.

I miss moot.

I can understand why so many people are crazy about Yuuko, but Okonogi Momoe would LITERALLY make the perfect wife.

You're not the only one brother.

You serious?

Why must you hurt me even further?

right

everyone in the threads hate her ;_;

She's my favorite girl. I don't go to the threads though.

These are all popular girls.

Exceptional taste, but also popular girls.

Same

yeah actually

>Nureha
>Popular
You wot

She was the best girl in Log Horizon or at least tied with Lenessia. It would be like me saying only I like Asagiri Shiori or Tanaka Asuka. I know I'd be wrong to think only I like them.

I like Nureha, Roe2, Marielle and Henrietta. The girls from the main group are meh.

Nazuna, Misa and the wife Demiqa's got (Upashi?) were are also pretty good.