A sport manga that is able to convey why the MC is enjoying so much what she do

A sport manga that is able to convey why the MC is enjoying so much what she do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6he8mzhAaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this your first sport manga or something?

Mai is so best it hurts. That aside, welcome to sport manga.

What is Teppu?

A fun boner-inducing ride.

This manga is really bad.

Bullshit, it's one of the best ongoing sports manga. The story may be silly, but the art is great, so the reverse of Giant Killing.

Every sports manga has this OP.

It's like, one of the checklists.

The art is great but the story and the characters are pure shit.

You call it pure shit, I call it silly, but I can see where you're coming from.

What I love about the manga is how the author makes a blend of cute/ecchi artstyle, actual realistic soccer poses and Captain Tsubasa-like plays without retarded technique titles.

a good sports manga must have that user.

cute, echi, sports
Odd brew.

And another example, I only now noticed I've missed two recent chapters.

sauce?

Mai-Ball

look at filenames, user

Are you implying that Giant Killing art isn't great?

Just admit that you're angry it isn't /u/.

>Her cocklust gives her a power up

I feel really bad for Reina.

You're pure shit, user
At baiting.

Shit is gonna hit the fan when the rest of the team discovers the "charm" he gives her before the matches.

>Everyone wants conjuring too

Poor Kunimitsu

Technically good but not visually pleasing would be more like it. I just like my cute girls.

What a faggot

Not liking uncute art is totally valid, but the art in Giant Killing is very good.

i just realized that i've never read a single football manga before despite reading tons of sports manga. i've only watched football anime (tsubasa).

Not my fave genre.
But rarely is well depicted. Is often reduced to some "how good enjoy the company of friends" or "i wanna imitate some random guy".
Here it show how she is simply enjoying the adrenaline pumping on her veins, and the feeling of a challenge, without rethoric crap. Effect enhanced by the fact that she is/was depicted as an outsider with no interest in the sport and it come as a some kind of enlightement.
Yeah, i've seen it before. But i think here is depicted better.

Boring.

The ones I would recommend are the ones on this thread, Mai Ball (really dynamic with cute girls), Giant Killing (great characters and portrayal of an underdog team) and 1/11 (emotional moments of those involved in football). I'm not a fan of Area no Kishi and Days but they're popular too.

>1/11
oh wait i did/am reading that one so i guess i was wrong. it's great.

>This manga

>All them delicious thighs

UNF.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you read manga or anything at all before this shit?
Why does that girl look like nothing but shallow fap bait when is suppose to be a good sport manga according to you?

>Maybe if I keep trying I'll get attention

>Reverse GK
So this Mai manga is garbage and not worth reading? Thank mate, best to find some other thing to read then.

I wanted to read this but my /u/ radar was going off the charts so I stopped.

To be honest, no one would read it if they were bara men. Everyone knows it is guilty pleasure, no need to put it on a pedestal.

It's harem with the main focus on the heroines instead of the male MC.

Lucky you. I wish I would have known. Want my hours back.

>female football

popula in Japan only because they won a WC

reading it right now, just finished vol2 and actually it's pretty decent.
it's a bit different from what you'd expect from a sports manga. right now the comedy and ecchi elements are definitely a big part of it, but they're both pretty well done.
the biggest difference right now is the fact that the MC is a genius that doesn't have a clue about what she's doing, not a fan of that, but that'll probably change as it develops.

more aspects of traditional sports manga (mainly competitiveness) may pop up later. at least i hope so.

this
It's an ecchi harem comedy with very nicely drawn girls and football, where the MC isn't a faggot and isn't the focus of the manga though I remember reading a spoiler saying later chapters are about his matches too. It's totally fine if it's not your thing, it doesn't aim to be the next greatest manga of the decade or anything.

>later chapters are about...

Only one of his matches, and it's mostly to show how awesome he is and how wet he makes the girls.

Is this a soccer anime thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=P6he8mzhAaQ

> haremshit invading the sports genre

Characters in Sports stories are only interesting due to their love of the game. This piece of shit fucks all that up, and the technicalities of the game are all wrong.

Who the hell even plays Sweeper anymore? That position has been dead for decades.

MB isn't a particularly good sports manga or a ecchi/comedy manga. Only reason to read it is if you find the girls cute, which you seem to be admitting and then dressing up with all these other weak reasons trying to justify it (hell there's nothing wrong with just liking a series for it's cute girls, look where you fucking are)

Modern soccer with its avoidance of risks (pass the ball instead of dribbling for "no reason"), defensive mindset (4-5-1 with two defensive midfielders is pretty normal, whereas it would be a considerably defensive tactic 20 years ago) and the goals per match getting closer to 2.0 with each major tournament, no wonder a shounen manga looks back to the past of offensive plays, shining individualities and lots of goals instead.

Reading female sports manga is like watching the WNBA

>implying
the japanese baseball and soccer league might as well be the same as the WNBA.
sports manga are all about passion, competition and the game.

>Who the hell even plays Sweeper anymore?

Still very used in Italy and South America, some coaches are just really outdated. It works for some of them, though.

One aspect I found that instead of groaning about being the coach of an all girls team like other male MCs would, he is proactive in helping the girls become a better team and is determined about it. He deserves the admiration from the girls.

Harem antics never outshadow the love for the game in this series, what are you talking about? Also, does the series later introduces a sweeper? Because so far no one has played that position.

Pages like this are the reason I don't read much manga. What the fuck is even happening there?

>Comparing 2D with 3D

Seriously?

>Harem antics never outshadow the love for the game in this series
if by "game" you mean "dick", then maybe. otherwise there really isn't much love, at least when it comes to mai.
the captain of the current opponents is a sweeper.

Very good series. It just feels like theirs something missing although not a single chapter was a let down yet.

She kicked the ball.

I'm no expert in spoerts manga or sports in general but i'll try to explain.
10 is running with the ball and for some reason black hair is going to kick the other girl (?), so 10 decides to pass the ball to the girl called Mai (i suppose).
That light haired girl from the opposing team is scared as shit of the ball so she covers her head while "Mai" is standing still like she just rememberd she's playing.
Somehow "Mai" stops the ball with some ninja level reflexes while she keeps watching the space the ball was while the other girl is still covering.
This probably happened in the span of a couple of seconds.

>if by "game" you mean "dick", then maybe

OP page pretty much proves you wrong, don't be an idiot. And no, the opponent's captain isn't a sweeper, they're still player with 4 defenders.

Girls are playing with balls, user. What's there to understand?

It does, especially with the teams they face in the later chapters.

> confirmed for only paying attention to t h i c c

Can't blame ya. Not like the author knows jack shit about the game.

She was talking about her personality and strength. They're playing with a defense line of four player so there can't be a sweeper, learn the "technicalities" of the game before talking.

What's happening is you're showing everyone your sad level of reading comprehension.

Not clear what the defensive line is, actually. Manga looks to be more concerned with Yomi-antics, and "How can she be so fast?" shenanigans that making sense of what is going on.

#35 was switched out for the captain, and the wingers were replaced for a forward and a midfielder.

Everytime I browse the bookstore and I see a new MaiBall cover, my nutbladder colapses. Still, don't feel like reading/buying it.

thoe art is so fucking delicious in a lot of the shots

Reika best girl.

> Same author as Zero In

NOPE. Fuuuuuuck that.

Oh god DAMN it now I'm mad again

Ohhhhhhh, that would explain why the art looked so comfy and familiar.

mai balls

>Thiccu thigh manga

Muh balls

>I'm immortal

This manga is one of the best blend between sport and ecchi.
Nothing like the shitty roh kyu buh or softenni. Story is decent, good art, good comedy and characters, nosebleed fanservice. In theory should be an harem but the main guy is more a plot devise, the focus is all on the heroines.

Yeah, instead i bet that male only sport manga with sweaty muscle guys make your dick hard.