The year is 2020, Trump, now 76 decides to step down and back his daughter Ivanka in a bid for the presidency...

The year is 2020, Trump, now 76 decides to step down and back his daughter Ivanka in a bid for the presidency. The Democrats nominate Chelsea Clinton.

Can Memes be dreams Sup Forums?

2024 maybe
nigger

the cuntiest election in history

why would you want two democrats running for president?

WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!!!!!

>2020
>76
Fuck off Antifa

Whoever wins, we lose

That would be hilarious, and yet also extremely depressing. Two whores who married kikes. Hard to say which is worse.

>Chelsea

Oprah's been talking about running. If she does, you can brace yourself for her guaranteed win

Lowest voter turnout in history

>Unironically wanting Ivanka to be President
go back to r/the_Donald. She supports DACA.

>leaf
>calls me antifa at the slightest provocation
Crowder sempi noticed me :)

this would be like the popular prom queen in the school who is nice to everybody running against the stuck up ugly bitch who secretly hates herself for being ugly but believes everything she does is validated cuz she's an only child and her parents spoil the shit out of her.

my money is on ivanka.

nah man I just think it would be funny

>Lowest voter turnout in history

Yup

I also see 2020 having historically low voter turn out after Trump betrayed his voting base for Goldman Sachs.

3pbp

>DACA is funny
>Muh bad guy Assad is funny
>Women in STEM is funny
etc.

unless she's a trap it makes no sense, women can't rule, and Trump does not show any signs of senility

I rather vote for a mr. potato head doll like the Brazilians did.

They'll both be in jail by then.

>assuming I give that much of a shit about policy

dude it would be the greatest sequel we could ever ask for, no one would win and everyone would be screaming about it for 2 full years minimum

she's a vain idiot with plastic bags on her chest, come on...

both of them are liberal trash. we dont need or want ivanka, we need someone like bannon who wants to destroy the left.

>we need someone like bannon who wants to destroy the left.

So you want more Zionists?

>Oprah
Obama 2.0

Yepp. I want this. The US is a failed experiment, let it drown in estrogen so the game may finally come to an end.

>Trump does not show any signs of senility

You are joking m8

You know what the best part would be? All the women in america screeching at each other without anyone being able to claim that their side has a vagina and should win by default. I miss when left wing strategy wasn't simply putting up someone with more minority points to get the sympathy vote

>It's okay if America slowly becomes neoliberal Hell, I just want maymays

r/t_D is that way.
There are currently three respectable options for 2020:
>Reform - Bannon's Endorsement
Might be Trump, might not be. Regardless, while Bannon is far too moderate, he loathes the establishment, and thus his endorsement should be taken into consideration for reform minded individuals.

>Lesser of two evils
Trump. Trump's done some good things, some bad. The Left will whine if he wins again, but nothing massive will ultimately change.

>Accelerationism
Zuckerberg. Guaranteed to make things so incredibly bad, that America will be on track for a proper, anti-Liberal, hardline nationalist movement.

Its how he talks.
Stupid fat fuck

Ivanka is a liberal whore

>he loathes the establishment,

But he loves the Zionists aka the establishment.

People on all sides already hate Zuckerberg, he wouldn't survive the primaries to do that kind of damage.

>2020, Trump, now 76
>decides to step down
>still sperger-in-autism by 2020

>Thinking a sitting president will be impeached when its only happened twice out of 45 people to hold the office

Also America will never vote for a jew aka non-Christian ever

>when you browse Sup Forums but still take the media seriously

Kill yourself you memeing faggot

>Thinking that the presidential election is about actual change and not who makes the best maymays

Have you learned nothing in your time here you retarded fucking nigger? Women do not belong in politics in any capacity beyond a bargaining chip to secure political alliances between families.

>Niggers fucking my wife is funny
>Global Warming policies causing me to pay a fixed amount of money per mile I drive is funny
>Killing white babies before they're born is funny
>Favoring women over men in the workforce is funny
>No more drilling for oil is funny
>Being a fucking faggot is funny

Kill yourself, faggot.

Ivanka shows tits Chelsea campaign BTFO

Ivanka would be a horrible president. She's a complete pawn of the Jewish agenda.

We like her as princess solely because she is beautiful. All she should do is look pretty.

Listen if she will take the job and to agree to limited capacity. Yet she works topless.... id vote for her over Hillary or Pocahontas...

id fuck ivanka

>She's a complete pawn of the Jewish agenda.

But Trump isn't right?

Not gonna happen. Ivanka and Chelsea are BFFs in real life.

Vote dipshit

VOTE

Probably. But he also unintentionally and subconsciously promotes white culture and exceptionalism

jesus, chelsea is so ugly

Kushner for president

It's that Hubbell face. Young Hillary was moderately fuckable.

Both are pretty useless people. It would just end up being a popularity contest, in which case Ivanka would win because she's way better looking.

>voting for a women

If this were to happen I would vote 3rd Party

Fuck ivanka

Since they are women it should be a mud wrestling fight to become president.

we should be a codified absolutist empire by 2024, so

>inb4 Zuck rallies on UBI and wins every state

If you think Ivanka is more attractive than Chelsea, you don't know what real women are supposed to look like.

If you marry someone dumb enough to cheat on you it isn't some positions fault

Global warming policies can not sustain themselves, if the US dips too hard in the renewable energy solution we would experience nation wide brown outs and have to pay other countries to take on unpredictable energy surpluses, same as is happening in Germany.

Abortion in modern day developed countries in unavoidable. The effect a ban would spawn would be a global crime wave the likes of which we haven't seen since the 90s and create more of the single mother families that are susceptible to liberal ideology.

Only ones who will lose jobs are those without good work histories or an ability to distinguish themselves. AKA the black version of the word nigger. profit doesn't care about gender and those who do good work will work in a capitalist society you dumb faggot.

Oil isn't going away, its too efficient and portable to be replaced

If it was your dumb shit would be historical.

UBI isn't on the table, despite what CIA niggers wish, it isn't happening and is repulsive to all of the people who keep things running

the fact that you'd support Ivanka despite her being the more liberal voice in her father's ear along with her husband and are responsible for attacking Syria because the images of the chemical attack upset her is sad and hilarious. You fall for fucking cults of personality so easy without realizing the platform they're advocating.

Neither of those bitches is qualified to lead.