How are you preparing for the next bubble?

I think this will change capitalism forever

When is it going to burst? I'm sick of waiting.

free money is never gonna end. We're just gonna realize what we have is worth a lot less than we thought

Student loan bubble?

Look at the delinquency rate of student loans. It's gone up.

in time to crash Trump's reelection with no survivors

i bought bitcoin. i advise everyone else to as well

student loan bubble isn't triple leveraged like mortgages were, lern2finance you stupid commie

And it's going to burst under trump, I can't fucking wait. Everyone knows he's a fucking idiot, he's going to fuck it up so bad.

How do I capitalize on this when I have no debt myself?

>inb4 acquire debt

There is only a bubble if Liberals are in charge. They don't understand economics and they fuck over the country every time.

Freeze dried and canned food and medicine enough for at least 6 months, a bug out plan to meet family in the country if necessary, water filtration and some very small scale backup power. Honestly not enough, being a poorfag sucks.

> inb4 leaf

fuck

no. stocks will rise forever. I advice everyone to buy more NOW. Be a good american! BUY MORE!!!

>buy something while it's at a record high
good advice, dipshit.

lol we wont be seeing a financial crash for another 20-30 years, if ever. The regulations put in place by Obama were absolutely a deterrent to any would be financial swindler trying to start another bubble.. Even the greediest wall street hedgefund owner isn't stupid enough to do something as stupid as the housing bubble again

your housing market is going first aussie

I think this system has at least 4 years left in it.

At least supply is limited not like derivatives

listen, at this point who fucking cares.
I'm ready for the next world war which will decide the fate of humanity for the next 1000 years

Kek

Exactly. I'm waiting for it to hit $6500 then I'm going to sell it and not buy back in until it's back below $2000

> $10,000 in Silver
> $7,000 in Bitcoin
Come onnnn lady luck!

you sound like you're 12

Which will come first WW3, a civil in a western nation, or an economic collapse?

y you guys keep making these thread. its never going to crash. prove me wrong

Bitcoin could reach $20000

>how are you preparing

I have had the same plan for over a decade: if the happening happens, I will eat bullets for the rest of my life.

250,000 silver
2,000 btc (need more I know)

>next bubble

Cryptobubble should be fun

15k in silver, 10k in gold, 20k cash, 15k in bitcoin, 5k in guns and ammo

r8 my portfolio

dollahs

>$0 in Silver or Gold
>$0 in Bitcoin or any crypto
Whelp, heres to hoping bullets are worth something.

very respectable

> never
> asset classes don't experience crashes
This is just stock market crashes, never say never unless you are saying never to explain to someone that saying never is silly.

It could hit a million. I still think it'll go to around $7000 then fall back to $1500 roughly. After that it'll go up to $20000+

9/10. What about food and water?

why not all three?

Student loans are currently $1.3 trillion outstanding and you're telling me that isn't leveraged?

es spurdo sparde bubble XDDDDD

Where the fuck did you get $250k from to put into metals? Did you like sell your house in December 2012? lol
Would be perfect if it wasn't (((fake)))

this unfortunate bubble will not have the benefit of Bush benefits extensions...

Good leaf
>8/10

Would hold less metals, if capitalism goes bananas we will go back to tribe mode

> At least we know there's a limited amount of the coins made out of chains of calculated sha256 hashsums. That makes them totally precious. At least until somebody forks the codebase.

le burst next Friday, screencap dhis :DDDD

God damn. When did this place become filled with jaded 40y/o? Are you drinking out of your No Spin Grandpa mug?

my dude, financial derivatives are like 700 trillion

people take out student loans in order to finance more student loans because they want to flip student loans

it just doesn't happen

that's what caused the last crisis: people using housing to get more housing (in order to flip the original housing)

No one is doing this with student loans or cars.

The next bubble will be the US dollar when trump goes after the FED. We’ll restructure it just fine but (((they))) are going to lash out bigly with inflation if they can. We need to be ready.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Just shoot people and take their bit shekels. Very deflationary.

No, derivatives are like $2 quadrillion.

"people don't take out..." I mean

things that are currently a bubble:
value of the petrodollar (deflating slowly)
commercial real estate mortgages
chinese yuan
probably crypto but it still has a lot more room to grow

I hope you faggots realize that this bubble means anarchy and hyperinflation or war

Thanks Rabbi. Truly you are my greatest ally.

fake? that's less than 70k nothing impressive at all. I also have a 200k mortgage so I'm praying for the hyperinflation.

Only a few thousand worth of vac sealed rice and beans and a 300 gallon water tank

the next economic collapse will signal to China it has the elbow room to expand into Russia and grab Indian land. WWIII will soon follow.

So are you implying student loans are just one giant transfer payment to universities?

>Imagine being this economically illiterate

Take a basic finance course, bucko

Can't go wrong with rice and beans as long as they're stored properly.

will the next crisis be delationary or hyperinflation///

>Subprime Student Loans

Honestly how did nobody guess that a bunch of commies in psychology and sociology would be able to pay back an 8 year student loan.

This is just another market failure, but this is not going to be a failure of capitalism, but the failure of people retarded enough to invest in this shit. But i bet you we will see Wall ST get bailed out again.

To kill the goyim is not a sin.

We do. We also realize that a collapse is thing only thing that can save the west. Some of us have been wait a long time for this.

> fake?
It's just too perfect mate

Nice title and axes bro

Started an online silver business 4 years ago. My inventory is worth that much....no debt

Real deflation followed by hyperstagflation

Digits checked 0_o

now post the graph with inflation adjusted numbers.

How can you be such a NEET that only catastrophe makes you happy?

We just had a deleveraging. We're good for another few decades.

Calling it now: the next bubble to burst is the education bubble.

The modern financial system as we know it crashed and ended in 2008. Keynesian economics failed us. Since then we've been on borrowed time.

The global currency reset will happen shortly. Switch to gold standard. Or blockchain if they have enough in place already

But according to It's not because of student loans

what did you think they were?
cost of doing business?

tuition hikes at ivy leagues are a way of keeping the bar high (with exception of token fetishized minorities) and keeping white riff raff out of schools meant for the elite.

Top 100 Universities still get most of their funding from the government, while guaranteeing the majority of the population gives up whatever wealth their parents accumulated and creating a wage-slave class of """"educated"""" retards who think paying 25k to go to shithole universities no one has ever heard of is a good idea

The next bubble is already here.

Bane?!

Absolutely retarded. China has a defense pact with Russia and isn't going to invade a nuclear weapons armed county like India. Americans are so fucking retarded lmao.

where is your house located?

The potential of debt to influence growth actually reached peak in 1997, the only reason we have kept going is because the fed let loose the derivative market.

how many years of deflation you think before hyper inflation kicks in?

>But i bet you we will see Wall ST get bailed out again.
With what? Most nations are already over their asses in debt and interests rates are about as low as they can go.

Blockchain is doomed because Bitcoin is the next bubble.

Bro it's nice that you're ready for the apocalypse but you could also plan for the economy to get shitty in time to affect Trump's re-election then recover and make money off it.

Wouldn't blockchain be worthless if banks fail and the internet becomes unaccessable? Assuming we're talking about Great depression levels of drop here

Thats just QE entering the market

The only real bubble is when QE gets turned off and all this useless shit stops getting gains for nothing

>imblying i'm not already prepared

doesn't matter....the shiny is at a secure offsite location

this is like saying double entry accounting was doomed because of the great depression

> Ivanka Kushner
stop pretending she has no influence

this was pretty good

People forget how much money has been memed into existence in the last decade. Spoiler alert: it’s an assload.

The next financial collapse is one that nobody will see coming.

A lot of blockchain companies will go bust when Bitcoin crashes.

Hindenburg omens are peaking.
The fun will begin soon.

>How can you be such a NEET that only catastrophe makes you happy?

The sooner this shit crashes the sooner we can rebuild. The collapse is inevitable and I would like it to do as little damage as possible.

Less than 4 years. Health care costs will consume the entire federal budget within 8-10 years.

No because blockchain and bitcoin was invented by the NSA. And because it is cashless, you can infinitely quantify assets on a whim and create your own scarcity.