I'm concerned about my sister Sup Forums

>visiting parents for the week
>younger sister (23) calls parents, they're old so they put her on speakerphone
here's what's new in her life, Sup Forums:
>has zero friends aside her twin brother who lives with her (he's based af, good Catholic boy w/ good Catholic girlfriend; she's long since rejected our family's Catholicism and is now "into yoga")
>despite being single, never looks for boyfriends
>rarely even hooks up with guys anymore, that's not even fun anymore
>just goes to bars ALONE (as a young, attractive, single woman) to flirt and get free drinks

>at bar the other night, sees some creepy dude hitting on tons of women and buying drinks for them
>watches said guy like a hawk instead of enjoying herself
>he fails to get anywhere with any women because he's a lame creepy weirdo and even free drinks won't fix that
>then he buys her a drink and tries to creepily flirt with her
>she literally CALLS THE POLICE and gets him TAKEN AWAY IN HANDCUFFS

this is the absolute state of Western women in 2017—women are allowed to exploit men's sexuality all they want (flirting for free drinks), but when men try to exploit women's sexuality (buy them unsolicited free drinks, then flirt), it's a crime worthy of the State intervening. society ENCOURAGES THIS, ENCOURAGES women to act this way, by incentivizing this sort of behavior.

that'd be great for women and all except WOMEN WHO ACT LIKE THIS ARE SERIALLY UNHAPPY WITH THEIR LIVES. my sister is a prime example—she's completely listless, barely gets by with part-time work, has no passion in anything anymore except for her dog, which she treats like a child surrogate. I legitimately, unironically fear that when the dog dies in ten years she'll kill herself, it's the only thing she cares about

if she would stop listening to society's brainwashing, stop being """bi""" ("don't tell Mom and Dad, though"), find a man who's not a complete pushover like her twin and father, she'd ACTUALLY BE HAPPY.

how do I help her? I care about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0DOa_teVSw
youtube.com/watch?v=SeuiGxfxqGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just stick your penis in her. if you're based enough then your sticky jism will redpill her.

You're never going to see her again, just get over it
Life is bittersweet sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=d0DOa_teVSw

she lives with her twin and has another brother in town, I'll be seeing her at Thanksgiving. she's not gonna be dead, YET, until she kills herself when her dog dies. my aunt almost killed herself and ended up filing for divorce once her dog died and she found herself childless and in menopause.

this is the future for Western women. I know a lot of you are only children or whatever so when some dumb ho fucks her own life up, you just laugh at her for being so retarded—I do the same, but it's different when it's family. this is my younger sister, I care for her deeply and want to help her live a happy life, especially since I'm the only one in the family redpilled enough on modern society (parents live in the conservative white Midwest, clueless to the shit that's been happening in the past decade, since it doesn't affect them) to know that she NEEDS to be saved.

if you don't have a younger sister (or daughter), like , you can't know what it's like. I'm the older brother, I'm SUPPOSED to help guide her through times like these... but how do I do it, when the brainwashed society we find ourselves in fights me every step of the way?

I tried to smoke weed and watch Jordan Peterson's Bible series to show her the value of the Bible's messages in modern times. I don't know how I convinced her to do it (it might've just been the weed), but we only lasted 20 minutes before she got bored. she retained nothing from it.

I'm out of ideas Sup Forums.

No sweetie, your sister is just a whore.

Get her to move in with you so you can keep a close eye on her

>how do I help her?
Talk to her about how you feel and explain how you think the actions she's taking might cause her to go down a path she will regret later. If its gotten to the point that she ignores everything you said you already lost her.

I'm not even the oldest in my family and i'm able to have some influence on my older sisters so you should be able to as well.

listen user, do exactly as i say, i've been there, i know exactly what to do, you need to fuck your sister

dontdontdont DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT JUST DO IT. DO NOT CONSIDER THE REPURCUSSIONS OF THIS ACTION, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE KICKS OR SCREAMS OR CRIES ITS FOR HER OWN GOOOOOOD GOGOGOGOGGOOGOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a toughie, definitely do your best to show her that you care, she seems listless and possibly a little SJWey, she really needs some kind of spark, and it seems like she needs to be in school, maybe try to find out what she has a passion for and encourage her to go after it

Once I got hooked up in a bar with this catholic girl. I only found out later she's catholic. OMG she was such a bore and extremely cringy all the time. I didn't have the patience to date her enough so I could just put my dick in her. She was constantly talking about college and her catholic family and I was like can we skip this to the part where I get to fuck you? She had a sweet mouth I enjoyed kissing and she was all petite and smug. These catholic girls should get the fact that sex is just some commodity they should enjoy with handsome guys like me as they get to date only creeps and wasted betas. I would keep them and cherish them as my best pets.

Lulz

Watch Oreimo for all the advice in the world!

I will just save that picture of Futaba and give you a bump

Female holocaust when?

This, OP is a fag if he doesn't accept this.

>has no passion in anything anymore except for her dog, which she treats like a child surrogate
Relevant

Also relevant

>Person has no interest in anything and might kill themselves wat do

There's so much stuff out there to be interested in and they can't think of a single thing? No old subjects from school, no game/hobby/sport/book/series to keep her interest? Figure some shit out to do in her down time.

this is what her twin brother is doing right now to the best of his abilities, and he's closer to her than I am (twins are like this). but she's moving out sometime next year when the lease is up to go to Colorado, and will probably end up at some pot commune or some shit.

I'll definitely try at Thanksgiving and/or Christmas but... how do you go about telling someone that their entire worldview is the source of their unhappiness? how do you even broach the subject? how do you prevent her from just walking off as soon as you attack her preconceived notions of how the world works?

the hilarious part is that aside from "being ""bi""", having colored hair, and hating Trump for reasons she can't explain, she isn't actually an SJW. she's too self-centered to have that militant "activist" mindset, and she doesn't care about politics at all, not even social shit. she graduated with a music education degree and she enjoys teaching kids music—she ALWAYS tells our parents stories of cute things her students do, and she's ACTUALLY GREAT WITH KIDS. it's just, society tells her "men are only to be used for selfish reasons, ending up as a mom is the dumbest, lamest thing you could do", so that puts friction on her becoming a damn mom.

hell, we had a family reunion recently, and she LOVED playing with the

>expecting a degenerate woman to think logically

Did she lie to the police about the guy who got handcuffed?

If she is out of the house it may already be too late. The she no longer lies within his or your domain and once she moves to Colorado that will cement it. I hope you find a way bro, but it isnt likely to happen

It'll be alright OP

solid redpills for my collection, ty

watched it back in my anime days; worst of all time

nope, just made an unruly enough scene

she's our dad's favorite and we all know it, he lets her get away with everything, because... well it's hard to explain, it's a combination of him being the first daughter, plus her having grown up to be a kind of hippie classic-rock-loving chick that basically amounts to his idea of a dream girl. but again it's hard to explain, he's not sexually attracted to her, it's just that she can do absolutely no wrong in his eyes, because he can't really bring himself to say anything about anything she does.

however he is the male with the most power over her, so I am going to do what I can to convince him to take action.

I will take her off your hands
- Mathematics PhD student, B.S Mathematics, B.S Computer Engineering.

>how do you even broach the subject?
Just ask her how things are going and lead her into the topics you want to talk about from there. Girls love talking about themselves so even if she hates you i'm sure you're going to be able to get her to start talking. Just make sure you're subtle about your advice. You want to lead her into the your conclusion not hammer it into her.

Why does the parents favorite always seem to be the bad egg? Or does the favoritism create the bad egg? Same happened with my dad and his brother, and my cousins

Degenerate women stem from beta dads and brothers. OP can still fix his sister if he just starts taking control

Just point out she's acting like a man hater slut

> . . . I am going to do what I can to convince him to take action.
I don't know your dad but just based on your wording, it might go easier to ask him about the situation related to your concerns rather than straight up trying to "convince" him. Or seek his parental wisdom on one day, let his brain churn on your questions for a few days, then check in to see where his thinking has led and get more pushy if necessary.

Red Pill Her Red Pill her on everything

Somehow I suspect OP is twisting the story
Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=SeuiGxfxqGg

let me fuck your sister, i am a handsome aryan male, ill rewire her brain with my penis and make it functioning. just be ok with me putting her in her place if she gets uppity

You have to sex your sister

bring her back to the faith
i will pray for you both

Futaba a shit

only if you're Catholic or willing to convert. not because my family is intolerant of other denominations or faiths or anything, but because being unified in our faith is a huge, central part of what keeps us together. my sister is the only one in generations to stray from the faith

also, I was going to warn you about how just huge of a "problem" she is, one that needs "fixing", but
>BSCE
same; is this just how we're fucking wired? we have this need to solve problems, even in our women? come to think about it, my last "relationship" was a kind of similar situation, except she was an absolutely militant SJW-type, and completely refused to budge on any of her positions. I saw how unhappy she was in her life and I wanted to "fix" her, but she pushed me away. maybe our spergy problem-solving skills will save our women, or something... but honestly it just means far more work in the relationship, without even knowing whether or not it'll pay off in the end.

it's the latter, but also the youngest (which this sister is not) tend to be the bad eggs, because they're eternally seen as "the baby" and get away with everything.

I'm gonna more or less try this. I wish my two brothers and I could sit down and talk with her, because we're all roughly on the same level of redpilledness... but I know all too well that women especially react extremely negatively when they perceive that they're being "ganged up on".

thing is my dad knows the situation quite well, he just won't admit it to himself and/or man up enough to put her in her place and use strong words against her.

checked, but where does one start? ODing on redpills solves nothing, and can end up only further entrenching bluepilled worldviews

thanks user honestly it means a lot to me. faith and family are literally the Most Important Things

>just goes to bars ALONE (as a young, attractive, single woman) to flirt and get free drinks

I stopped there.

You are going to lose you sister as she becomes the kind of roastie this board talks about. She will loose her fertility and realise that nobody even told her that she missed a life she could have had. Now talk to her like that. Use all the logic and real life situations you can to give your voice authority and look into her eyes and see that the light inside of her is dulling drink after drink, hookup after hookup. Talk to her with the intent your sister has probably not quite heard before, and she won't get bored after twenty minutes.

>especially react extremely negatively when they perceive that they're being "ganged up on".
That's true and I do recommend you try talking about this issue one on one. The fact that you're her brother should be more than enough to persuade her.

>my aunt almost killed herself and ended up filing for divorce once her dog died and she found herself childless and in menopause.
Dammm

You talk like the other brother and her twin are not your siblings.

we're all blood relatives from the same parents, I just worded it awkwardly. we're all pretty close and have only gotten closer since childhood—once we got out of high school, any dumb sibling infighting bullshit evaporated.

I bet there are people who specialize in jolting idiots out of a bad life path.

Or maybe you could try setting her up for a date with someone who could put her on a better path. Maybe not an ideal path, but at least a better one.

Ah OK. As far as I understood you are the oldest brother. Im the oldest brother of my siblings as. It is true that we are responsible for them, but if you failed to assert dominance over her when she was a child she will hardly listen.

Introduce her to happy couples with young children, nature will take care of the rest.

I never consciously gave thought towards trying to get her together with anyone, mostly because my friends are all engaged or married at this point, but I will definitely give this more consideration going forwards.

yep I'm the eldest, and actually this sister is the only sibling that I actually beat up properly, growing up, because once she wouldn't stop harassing her younger brother and I got fed up. she respects me now as family but, in part because of her lack of religious values, she doesn't value family nearly as much as she should

actually her and her twin's high school friends are married and will be having a child any day now; I pray she sees how happy they are

I am not catholic, but I used to attend a Catholic school when I was a young lad. So sure I am willing to be a Catholic.
Let's ride majestic autistic steeds as I plow white nephews into your sister for you.

^ Accidentally added an 8 :/

why do you refer to her twin brother as her twin rather than as your brother?

because they're twins and that seemed relevant. twin sibling dynamics are different from regular sibling dynamics

This one picture. Basically says it all. Why have I only now seen it? Mate, post it in every redpill dump thread. It's golden.

So am I fucking your sister or not? I need a location and pics so we can close this deal

>how do i help her
>he asks right after describing how she had a man arrested for daring to flirt with her in a bar
Why would you want to help such a fucking bitch? God, I'm glad I have a brother instead. Blogpost somewhere else.

Ever wonder if the problem is you sperging out about Sup Forums topics around her? I mean, you showed her Jordan Peterson? Half of Sup Forums doesn't even like him. Just because you think you have life figured out, doesn't mean you actually do, regardless if she is a fuckup or not.

>Why does the parents favorite always seem to be the bad egg? Or does the favoritism create the bad egg?
This rings true with me and my siblings too. 3 of us turned out fine, yet the favorite (parents both admitted this) while we were growing up, the one treated with such potential for the future turned out to be a useless 35 year old NEET living in mommies basement. I thinks its favoritism that creates the bad egg because they get pandered to more. OPs sister is a prime example "she can do no wrong in their eyes" once they go bad egg I think parents feel guilty and at least in case of my brother gets enabled to be more of a failure because they're trying to make up for their own failure somehow by still treating them as if they're fine as they are.