In a letter from prison to CBS News correspondent Steve Dorsey...

>In a letter from prison to CBS News correspondent Steve Dorsey, "Pharma bro" Martin Shkreli claims he's "nearing a breakthrough" on combating several human diseases—as he awaits sentencing after being convicted in a federal fraud case.

>A judge ordered Shkreli to prison September 13 after revoking his bail because he offered his online following $5,000 for a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair during her book tour. Shkreli's sentencing is scheduled for Jan. 16.

>In his handwritten letter to CBS News, Shkreli declined a request for an interview "on account of the media's poor standing in the eyes of the populace."

archive.is/PuaDm
cbsnews.com/news/martin-shkreli-pens-letter-from-prison-on-verge-of-medical-breakthrough/

>sentencing after being convicted in a federal fraud case
Shkreli unironically did nothing legally wrong. He was a massive jew but his accounting practices were completely legal and proper, or at most a misdemeanor and/or fine, not a felony.

>Bail revoked for offering $5000 for a strand on clinton's hair
Judges are kikes of a higher order.

This guy is a retarded child. I work in pharmaceuticals and we worked with his old company, Turing, on several projects. They were all just slightly modified versions of existing drugs OR they were opiate based (mainly fentanyl sprays).

He has nothing to offer anymore.

>things that never happened

>"nearing a breakthrough" on combating several human diseases

>Implying Martin has access to the outside world
sage

Burroughs Hellcome?

I still don't get why he's in jail. He literally dindu nuffin and got completely railroaded by the big pharma companies and insurance companies which do worse things then he did every single day

Jeff Sessions is shit

he incited violence towards a secret service protected person

that unit they wouldnt allow crockpots on. so they had these hot water heaters that were turned up to boiling. they would boil over every 20 mins or so, so we kept these big coffee cans under the spout to catch the hot water. i remember this really dark blackass squaring off with this wetback, and in the background there was another wetback dumping that water on the floor and refilling that coffee can with fresh boiling water. he snuck up behind the really black dude and slammed that full coffee can of boiling water upside the dues head.
it was disgusting. the toad started to scream and some of his skin slid off his face and landed on the floor. ill never forget how it looked. it shook like jelly. it looked like grape jelly. it sucked.

i also saw a mexican dude shank some rug. with a pencil. he got busted though. right after he did it he was trying to break up the pencil, but the pigs had already shut off the water to the toilets, so he couldn't flush it. they dropped tear gas canisters in through the roof, and there was no way to get them out. it was not a bars kinda place. it as modern, no openings. that white teargas was the worst. i would have snot strings that were 4' long when they would shoot that shit at us. anyway the rug dies, got stabbed a bunch in the kidney area.

it was my third day. i did another three years. it made me numb to violence. 2/2

i did 3 on a 5 in tdc back in the 90's. was in a riot on my third day out of the county jail in a transit unit called holiday unit.

basically, we were all fresh out of the county, where you never go outside. on transit units, the place is unclassified. multi-homicide gang members in the same 50 man dorm with little manlets with 2 year dwi charges. races all mixed, ages mixed, its a fuckin mess.

so some dumb toad throws a wad of paper at the bosslady as she is walking out after being in the dorm for whatever reason, and it hits her in the back of the head. she gets pissed, and starts screaming, she wanted to know who threw the paper. goon squad rolls in and puts us on lockdown, and they stop us from getting our hot lunch by bringing us brown bags (bologna sandwiches). this pisses off everyone. the rug starts to feel the pressure. one of his boys walks up to the skinniest wetback in the tank and tells him, "you are going to tell them you threw that shit."
this does not go over very well with the mexicans, who start to visibly gather and start their mumbo jumbo chingalay shit.

in a blink the place erupts into mass violence. i was 18 and scared as shit. i stayed on my bunk.

i remember the big nig punching the little skinny mexican, and the mexican crumpling under the blows. the nig then drug him to a corner and started to kick him in the head with his head wedged into the corner. steel toed field boots btw. 1/2

i know this aint the have you been to prison thread that got deleted, but i wanted to put this somewhere. maybe the dude will see it.

This guy is a retarded child. I admin on reddit and we admined together on his old subreddit for several months. They were all just slightly modified versions of existing post or were homosexual based (mainly men jerking off).
He has nothing to offer anymore.

>incited violence
>single strand of hair
>violence
but that's not even why he's in prison. he tried to out-jew the jews and they got mad. bail was denied for the hair thing, which is also a stupid reason.

Why don't you go and stay

I'm an admin there faggot.

>leddit admin

no, you're the faggot. Go away

I'm not on duty right now, so I think I'll stay. Are you upset brother?

I like people who were KKK members

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I love taking shits on the sidewalk in front of your office