Aliens

Let's say that there is a 10% chance that aliens could contact us by the next three days,how would the major powers of the world react?

Do you think they could be out there & we just missed the sign's of their presence?

personally, right now it would benefit me greatly such distraction, give a hand ayyys

Space niggers...

bumping for interest

Human history would be a useful mirror.

& if they turn out to be hostile?

ayyyyy

Why would they be hostile to cattle?

No. Space is too fucking big. It's extremely unlikely advanced intelligence exists near enough to notice us or for us to notice them.

They would most likely be AIs.

We would all die.

cruelty could have been an evolutional advantage in their development.

if they are in fact cruel that make them even more like us.

Hopefully they'd take all the jews

they have been visiting us for thousands of years dipshit and are already collaborating with the gov

Major powers would fear them
try to kill them or join them or worship them

no. there is 0 possibility of Alien life being out there. Think about all of the billions of years Earth has been reset due to the many mass extinction events that happened during our evolution.

There would be planets that did not encounter such mass extinction events, out of these billions of planets that did not encounter mass extinctions, millions would have evolved past the point humans are right now and would have found us.

Being how we are not surrounded by alien life at this point, there is 0 percent chance intelligent alien life exists out there.

The same way they react to everything

>How do (((we))) contact them first?
>Do they represent a threat to (((our))) authority?
>How can (((we))) use them to consolidate more power for ourselves?

Your logic is based on the assumption that any aliens that found Earth would automatically try to contact humanity. Instead they could observe the planet without making contact with humans, quarantine the planet, or just move on because their biology is unsuited to Earth or because there are more interesting places to colonize.

out of millions if not billions of aliens, none of them make contact?

impossible.

Lightspeed is an unbreakable barrier and they're all hiding from each other.

Fuck you spic

not an argument

FUCKER!

>lightspeed is an unbreakable barrier
For us, for now. I have my doubts.

nice quads
but that is an understood law of physics
understood laws of physics have been broken in the past, as new information is developed and understood.

lightspeed may be unbreakable to us, but to those aliens millions of years more advanced, it may not be so.

If they did it tonight it would be to save hillary :)

There are various tribes that still haven't recieved full contact to this day on earth; It's theoretically possible that if a alien civilization does exist they have policies against this or haven't expanded this far out yet.

Or perhaps right now we are one of the most advance races in the milky way, We won't know until can get out of the solar system

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

We need to convert aliens to Christianity, have an ayy lmao pope who will cause an inter-galactic crusade across the universe and purge any species' version of kikes and mudslimes

No aliens. There is a world beneath the earth however.

What if superior aliens came and pointes out that niggers and leftists are the reason for our troubles?

Would aliens be racist?

Would aliens even care if cucks called them racist?

I know for a fact there are no alien life forms in this known universe. There is nothing more clear than that. The math simply would not add up as to why not even one, out of millions have tried to contact us. It is as fallible as the idea of a bearded man in the sky named God who just happens to never contact us except in some ancient text.

Space niggers you said?

Alien tits or gtfo

Kent_Brockman_Overlords.jpg

What kind of resources do they require and do they want ours.
How long does it take to galaxy hop?

Tfw touched telepathically by space priest and you turn homosynchronous for trans dimentional quark strings because your higgs botson particals were discovered dispite the uncertainty principal.

There's a lot of variables we have no way of knowing about.

What if every sentient species eventually becomes a race of NEETS that lives solely in virtual worlds running on dyson sphere powered computer grids?

What if there's some invisible antimatter field that destroys any ship trying to travel between galaxies?

What if ________?

>>I know for a fact there are no alien life forms in this known universe. There is nothing more clear than that. The math simply would not add up as to why not even one, out of millions have tried to contact us.

>radiowaves and gravitational waves from events that happened 130million years ago etc only just now reaching us

gee I wonder why noone has contacted us

the odds of your unique consciousness are basically 0, yet here you are, and here i am

the odds being 1 seems more likely to me

The governments already know about aliens.
They would act surprised of course.
Probably try to threaten them or enact a fear state, mass disinfo/misinfo campaigns
Then, probably try to stop all individuals from contacting the aliens themselves

If the aliens are reptiles or greys, they will try to say they are friendly
If they are any other type, they will say they are hostile
No matter what, the government should not be trusted when it comes to ayylmaos

>Do you think they could be out there & we just missed the sign's of their presence?
No retard. There's no evidence that it is possible to travel large distances in space. 100k light years away is the same as 100k years in the future. It may exist in theory, but you can never get there. Sure there are so many planets in space it is possible that intelligent life developed somewhere and had the desire and ability to travel into space, but they are clearly not near enough to us to ever actually exist in our world.

The idea that aliens could find our planet and travel here is ludicrous magical thinking, it makes much more sense to believe we are the only planet with life and God made us that way. If any "aliens" show up there is a (rounded) 100% chance they are a fake psyop.

Youre an imbecile if you really think that this rock is the only one with conscious life on it in the entire cosmos

Chances of that are the "0" you mentioned

Why havent we found any Von Neumann probes?

@0.1 in would only take 500,000 yrs to colonize the entire milky way

* @ 0.1C

Like clueless children. Aliens absolutely exist on the many hundreds of exoplanets that live in the habitable zones of their stars, but I doubt there's ever been any visiting our solar system. Even if they moved through only dark matter, there would be a gravitational anomaly. If it they only moved through dark energy, there would be a electromagnetic refraction anomaly.

So I wouldn't worry too much about missing their presence. If they're advanced enough to travel between star systems, they probably would take one look at us and all the war and inability to unite as a single human species and be like 'NOPE, THAT'S A TALL GLASS OF NOPE, I'M GTFO"

I was abducted by Aliens and they told me Traps are Gay

Aliens are gay and space is fake, AMA

There aren't any aliens; just nephilim and fallen angels.

is your penis circumcised

>show would the major powers of the world react?
Get out space niggers, were full, you can crash on the moon if you want

At least someone has touched my dick.

i'm a grill

Me too bb

Aliens have made contact shit tons, just read some abduction stories. However tptb deny deny deny. So assuming they know, and are hiding their existence.. aliens cannot make contact en masse unless they send in 10000 ships. I think the non terrestrial officers would not like that.

Fedora response here.

You have to realize that the distance between here and a stary 1000 light years away is really 5,879,000,000,000,000 miles.

We lose radio reception after around 100 miles.

Even if we beam our most powerful radio signals at another star, we would have to catch a signal with and I quote SETI:

"This rules out omnidirectional transmitters of approximately 100 times today’s total terrestrial energy usage in the case of the narrow-band signals, and ten million times that usage for broad band emissions. "

Yeah. Great job SETI. Nobody fucking ever is going to waste a million times the energy output on a planet on building a transmitter in all directions.

We're on the inside of a ball. What's in the sky relates to what happens here. We surround the cosmos. Not all humans are actually human. Demon operated meat suits maybe.