What the fuck is this? Why isn't she hesitating or getting nervous like the rest of them? Fucking slut

What the fuck is this? Why isn't she hesitating or getting nervous like the rest of them? Fucking slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zbNxB1rUrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause she's horny.

What? What kind of high school girl gets horny? That's indecent.

This seems super interesting. I think I may finally pick this up.

Just wait until Rito somehow resolves her family problems. She might end up with actual feelings for the god of falls besides craving for the beast.

I don't know, why is he such a fucking faggot ?

best girl is the one who doesn't hesitate

Why is Rito so unbelievably gay?

>Why isn't she hesitating or getting nervous like the rest of them?
you mean rest of them beside momo

Because she's thirsty. She's thirsty as hell.

Rito just proved to her, by groping her chest and forcefully pulling her body against his, that he's going to have his way with her and teach her body the true meaning of orgasm with his recognized MAD SKILLZ.

And she wants that VERY BADLY. Dirty little slut.

Momo pussies out when it gets serious

Because sex?

So is this finally going somewhere or is it just cocktease as always?
Also i haven't read this shit since forever but i'm gesing she actually knows that she wants it, confident girls are hot.

It actually went somewhere, read the latest chapter

Risa should just les out with Nemesis and cut out the middleman, they were really hitting it off.

I'm hoping Nemesis has pushed Momo to stop being afraid. Maybe the next Nemesis v. Momo chapter will be ultra-lewd

Hey, she might if she knew of her existence.

Secuel of this event

>I'm hoping Nemesis has pushed Momo to stop being afraid. Maybe the next Nemesis v. Momo chapter will be ultra-lewd
Fuck you momo is a Overrated Shit pink with semen

youtube.com/watch?v=5zbNxB1rUrs

Rewatching this years later it feels so weird.

I like Risa for now
One whole chapter for Risa and now you are overestimating

>rereading the manga
Wow, now that I'm checking it out, there's a lot of minor detail changes from the manga to the OVAs and seasons following the first season. TLRD is the most faithful if you do a point by point comparison.

jesus christ

Where is the gif

Gave me an actual nostalgia boner

Alexander Anderson - jesus christ

Man, it's feels like forever since I heard Forever we can make it.

It's also reminding me how badly I want Lala back in a bigger role. I want to know how she feels about Rito's current situation and Nemesis.

>tard flower sucking on Lala's nipple in the bathroom and she said 'they don't have milk yet'
>mfw 'yet'

I was so aroused I think I tripped onto my own dick.

I really should make that chart once for all. People will say I have shit taste though.

Don't the Japanese get bored of having all of their women, no matter how aggressive, turn into subs in the bed?

Bitch Please i am ESL
I always get negative responses from shit people

You don't understand. I'm on a different level when it comes to shit taste.

Almost perfect but needs Mikan on S+

this guy knows what's up