ITT: Characters who had sex

ITT: Characters who had sex

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/ymqpej.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guts is quite experienced too

Probably the most memorable.
:^)

My wife and I have sex all the time if that counts.

Wait, what?
I'm gonna need a citation there, OP.

Not listed in topic:
OP

Then how come i'm your father?

What? I don't remember Sakura getting the dick. Who fucked her?

worms

user she is a worm slut

Step-brother.

No. No. That's not true. That's impossible.

Shinji, Shirou, worms. Who hasn't fucked her is the question.

Looks like I gotta go dive back into the Fate series now.

Also, kek'd at that Pokemon Go one.

I was waiting for someone to post the real black swordsman

Beat me to it.

Why he had it, we'll never know.

When? claymores were all supposed to look like abominations under their clothes some bandits even gave up on trying to rape teresa because they were disgusted with her

There's an incision of sticks that goes from their sternum all the way down through their vagina and you can still see bits of gore from through the stitches to say the least claymore girls are not capable of sexual actions at all their genitals are just for show. Just think of them as human shaped fleshy bags of demon organs user.

right, that's his point.

I felt the need to make that clear.

That whole thing was fucked up. girl just comes in and starts raping him while he just takes it dead eye'd. Everything about that story was messed up, or hilarious depending on who you ask. Seriously, just comes in, drops trou, pushes the lad down and starts riding him with no explanation at all, then when it's over she just ups and leaves.

Weird for one piece

>man
>raped

It happened, user. his first time was a legitimate rape. It messed him and his sister up pretty badly mentally .

I meant source for when Clare got laid, but nice edit of the one true potato girl.

She never got laid, at least not while the manga was running, like I said, their bodies are not equipped for sex, they have no reproductive organs and their vags are shoved full of demon guts like the rest of their bodies, they don't even pee and shit. Whoever told you she got laid is a damn idiot or probably just thinks that buff Raki hugging her fully naked body counts

So... OP is a fag confirmed?

He was just too based for a shounen MC.

>Not assuming every post-pubescent character had sex
I know normalfags are a problem these days, but the least they could do is chase out these insufferably purefags. They've been cancer since day 1.

> imblying pink shit didn't turkey baster no jutsu, assuming I even buy convoluted story from karin

Who i 2nd from left suppose to be? Why is sakura there twice?

delet this

Oh god I still remember at the utter shock that he was raped by that fat bitch. Fucking hell. Imagine a women who is supposed to take care of you riding your dick every night because she is too ugly to get dick of her.

A damn shame since Joe was so handsome.

user, pls

It still hurts

haha I wish user
me and you both

The purest sex of all.

The kind that ends with the girl pulling out an ax to murder the guy with.

I actually came here to see if anyone remembers. I'm about to rewatch it, and I think I remember a cunt talking about molesting her in the past.

Wait wat

u.pomf.is/ymqpej.webm

Your waifu, but not with you.

its pretty thoroughly explained as attempted rape in the light novels
but we can just pretend atleast someone got to enjoy her, if only to make ourselves feel better

Thanks, kind user. I can watch without worry now.

Fucking stasi raping and breaking perfectly good imoutos, RIP stasimouto.

Whatever you say fag

14 years old

I managed to lose my virginity in my teens as an obese nerd. There's literally no excuse.

It's much more difficult as an adult. Partners have actual character-related expectations.

>literally cant walk right after this scene.

HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF FUUCKING NORMIE
IT'S NOT FUCKING EASY IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
FUUUCK WHY DO YOU NON-VIRGIN FAGGOTS COME HERE DIE DIEDIE

Legal in some countries.

It was heavily implied that the Youma that had Clare, before Teresa appeared, raped her repeatedly.

Someone post the morning after webm from White Album 2

which chapter?

Teresa's arc.

Don't spread false truths.

Sounds like headcanon to me, but pretty reasonable for headcanon.

Yeah, this I have no doubt about. The only question is how long did Revy wait?

Go and read Teresa's arc, it's there. It's never outright stated, but is easy to connect the dots.

Thanks for you opinion tumblr

When pretty sure he never got laid in the entire show?

The best

Never happened, based anime route.

Seriously surprised no one has posted him yet.

It's like he fucks everything that moves.

"If you see money on the ground is there any reason to pass it up and leave it be"

It's passable, but it's helpful to stick with hard canon. It saves a lot of explanation.
Sorry for the extra effort, OP (or sympathetic user)

A CAT IS FINE TOO

That sounds like something I should pick up.