US Senate user Continuation

OP from the last thread may or may not migrate to this one.

From the last thread: >I'm a high level staffer for a US Senator. Using a tripcode now to authenticate.

>Previous threads:

>archive.fo/eOLHb

>archive.fo/w74Qg

>archive.fo/jx3L0

>archive.fo/XYjw2

>Paddock was a CIA pilot. Most recently he was running arms, but he has been involved in all sorts of contraband. The head of the Las Vegas FBI is dirty, working to cover up the operation.

>On an extremely positive note, since our last discussions I can confirm that significant strides have been made in ending pedophilia at all levels. Police are now openly working with private citizen pedophile investigators all over the UK, and important mid-level targets in the US, such as the mayor of Seattle, have been taken down. There is now a sizable group among the elites that want to end pedophilia out of fear for their own survival. We are winning, and I can say that many good people in law enforcement are using the information in HTG threads and on Voat.

>Ask questions and I may answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your guy's answer to the JQ?

Security must be fairly high at the pedo rape stations. How could some fag plant a bug unless they were larping as a serviceman or something? Asking for a friend

What caused tonight's plane fire at LAS? Is the VIP safe?

Not sure if you'll continue to post, but thanks for the info/answers. Stay frosty

He was calling out Zionism in the last thread I believe.
Personally, I don't subscribe to the whole "muh jooos are all evil" stuff.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

>muh joos
Dropped for LARPING.
Everyone knows Israel's Mossad and the International Intelligence Communities are the Deep State.

>Everyone knows Israel's Mossad and the International Intelligence Communities are the Deep State.
Part of the Deep State, without a doubt.
You're completely right. Doesn't change the fact that conflating all Jews and their states and organizations doesn't work. They're a very fractured race, and religion.

If you're still here OP, answer me this:
Why doesn't Trump just say, fuck it and go full Fascist? I think there's no way to do this peacefully

What happened to the planes/passengers on 9/11?

Not op, but people don't suppoet Trump becuse reasons. They support him for being pro US. Going full facist would 180 his whole suppoet base

>default layout
>default color
>not using Sup Forums X
confirmed newfag and possibly phoneposter

Israel VS. the Diaspora is a trick.
The same liberal Jews behind all the Western degeneracy are the same Jews who created Israel and still run Israel. Even Soros has protected Israel from his own orgs.

Israel is run not by the Government but the Rabbinate. These Mizrahi Jews do not believe Ashkenazim and Sephardi are "real Jews" because of their highly mixed genes. They will sacrifice the diaspora and they've already started with Harvey. I'm glad they're going down but realize it's uplift Israel and Israel will destroy everyone because that's what the Rabbinate has convinced our world governments using religion and technology.

Shareblue is in a panic all across the web tonight

OP made a new thread.

I fucked up.
This is the right thread.

What are you talking about moron. You keep giving yourself away.

er, good point. i'm using oneechan with Sup Forums x.

running away you dumb kike

ISRAEL DID VEGAS

larping faggot kys

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

He's redpilling the masses and destroying multiple billion dollar entertainment empires, attempting to politically awaken the masses to the sheer amount of corruption in the government, culture, and schools. wait til his last year in office, after 7 years of the political awakening of white people.

Remember, Germany VOTED Hitler in, and he served as an elected leader until it was time to leave.

jews did 10/01
There is absolutely no jewish numerology coincidences for this. You don't have to look, just trust me...

It was to cover up Trump revealing USS Liberty and evertying else rite?

i doubt it, but who knows?
honestly for an attack this size i think it'd be something bigger. The holocaust truth maybe.

Dunno if you've seen this.

so...the jews.

Yes. Jews are about to be eternally BTFO. Hitler WILL be vindicated.

and the "Something happened that accelerated everything" would be -johns posts on the 10th which actually either set back the massacre, or was disinfo to weed out a traitor. Could paddock have been dead for days before the shooting? In there's a lot of ways this could possibly be done.

*3 weeks*
could (((paddock))) actually be -john?

Maybe they won't show film becuse they brought him up frozen and he had to thaw for a couple days.

It's a LARP...do do da do da do, It's a larp do do da do da do, its a larp do do da do da do, it's a LARP!

Why do anons keep bumping this thread when the "real" US Senate user made his own thread?

Was comet ping pong an elaborate red herring or is Jaimes actually a rothschild child trafficer? I gotta know if all the research was in vein! What happened to Ben Swann and others that went dark during the investigations?

truth be told, they couldve just embalmed him and kept him refrigerated. There'd be a perfect refrigeration unit near the SERVICE ELEVATOR

"real"
shut the fuck up larping faggot

no cameras in the hallway of the 32 FLOOR

Do you even know what you're trying to do at this point faggot?

someone feel free to poke holes in my theory im developing

shitposting you dumbass nigger

Well, have fun by yourself.

have fun larping by yourself

Did he ever say if Trump has a secret?

>inb4 read them

either you're a larping faggot..

.. or you're the youngest senator ever because no US senator that has shit to do in the morning is awake right now. Fuck off.

I didn't read the OP: The Post.

What can I do that can make a honest difference, aside from get a higher paying job in my career of choice? Is self improvement a meme in all of this?

>OP from the last thread is a High Level LARPing faggot from 4chinz.
>previous thread: youareafaggot.suckdick