Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #2

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #2

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/1DwVU
imgur.com/a/Txk7U
imgur.com/a/dpE7z
imgur.com/a/eJAZN
imgur.com/a/UEnRa
imgur.com/a/ErcKe
i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg
i.imgur.com/08bs1uC.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1542917
imgur.com/a/8yPTV
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9
imgur.com/a/zj9si
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
imgur.com/a/jvS4W
imgur.com/a/DlXtT
imgur.com/a/FODEs
imgur.com/a/zegFv
imgur.com/a/MZDqa
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png
imgur.com/a/UGami
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/k52P3)
youtube.com/watch?v=wjbeTadduUQ),
imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ
imgur.com/a/cihId
youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/KxrKg
imgur.com/a/CELnL
imgur.com/a/8qrpp
imgur.com/a/9PIJv
imgur.com/a/xMraa
imgur.com/a/jnC2o)
imgur.com/a/gFIbr
imgur.com/a/97mTh
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg
imgur.com/a/UMuWD)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/erNqG
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
files.catbox.moe/ltcdd3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg
i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg
imgur.com/a/IxGUi
i.imgur.com/7uG7tun.jpg)
i.imgur.com/FUrPAHR.png
i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/eXDxD
i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
imgur.com/a/cJ0az
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
imgur.com/a/3uFxY
imgur.com/a/XKeTP
imgur.com/a/1IX6y
i.imgur.com/qYDr0gp.png
i.imgur.com/1Ok0fCG.png
i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png
i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
i.imgur.com/a/SFxsL
i.imgur.com/a/fiFdf
imgur.com/6FOQDck.jpg
i.imgur.com/nRrF8iM?r.jpg
a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
i.imgur.com/ClI0qEk.jpg
i.imgur.com/OU6GHFV.jpg
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/RuqGU
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png
imgur.com/a/s6wDT
imgur.com/FwsOHsU
imgur.com/qbMiboE
i.imgur.com/ImR6UmG.jpg
imgur.com/a/loFto
i.imgur.com/MYLR0WE.jpg
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
i.imgur.com/l2HqUFC.jpg
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/66GsD
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Standard ref pics - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Sorry for the unusually long request list, just have a lot of ideas this time

around.

Dressed in kind of metalhead fashion; jackets, band t's, leather/tattered

pants, stockings, long fingerless gloves, etc. - imgur.com/a/1DwVU

Dressed as Shatte Judevesten - imgur.com/a/Txk7U

Dressed as Rio Miyachi from Ana Satsujin. Maybe holding a box cutter all

yandere like. - imgur.com/a/dpE7z

Dressed as Hifumi Togo from Persona 5. - imgur.com/a/eJAZN

Dressed in any kind of cute casual clothes you may like. Maybe something like

this - imgur.com/a/UEnRa

Or a joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything

more specific that he may have in mind would be nice too.

And of course anything cute/suggestive/lewd-ish even(within the realm of SFW

of course) would be fine too.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her in some comfy loungewear, with shorts and a hoodie, such as these: imgur.com/a/ErcKe
Though it doesn't have to be anything too fancy, in fact, I prefer simpler style hoodies, but it's up to you!

Or her as she's putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or her as a cat maid, or just maid.

Or something cute while she's wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear (just a casual simple and cute pantsu with a bow/ribbon preferred).

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra, similar to:
i.imgur.com/08bs1uC.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai painting her nails. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1542917

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting Tamamo:
-With the release of the Alola region I wanted to see Tamamo with white hair with an Alola Vulpix or Ninetails. She can be in the Pokemon go trainer uniform if you want, it's up to you.
-Alternatively just the trainer outfit, ecchi is okay in that case.
-Something similar to this comic: imgur.com/a/8yPTV
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

- in an outfit similar to Dynamite Rin’s or Great Luvia’s. Whichever you prefer is fine.
References: imgur.com/a/zegFv

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Considering Comiket starts on the 12th, I'd like to request Kobori with Kirino () shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Okoi wearing Kate's Master Summoner outfit, the one she used in the cover of the chapter 215 of Prison School. The hat isn't necessary.
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting Natsume in a moral dilemma with an angel and devil version of herself on her shoulders preferably looking very confused, anything else is also cool

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras joyfully linking arms

Requesting Yukari wearing my glasses.
imgur.com/a/UGami
Her making a cute comment on them would be great too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with Rika.
Or her in a sailor uniform and hat.
Or stargazing with a stoic expression.
Anything cute is appreciated.

Requesting Rin as a smug possibly lewd loli.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Hatsune Miku, or wearing clothes that are similar to Jet set radio. Another idea could be her dreaming about something cute.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- painting her nails or having her nails painted by user/SI while she reads a book or watches him
- wearing a cute, short green dress. Blue, red, or black would be fine too.

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine, my summer's been really depressing just hearing some bad news and having to stay indoors for most of it, and seeing her cute face just really cheers me up.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

'Sup WWD.
The most dreaded day of the year for me is approaching: my birthday.
So to celebrate I'd love to see one of the following
-Law on a sailboat, from the POV of someone riding the boat with him. It's my dream to go sailing with him. He can be fishing, hoisting the sails, steering. Bonus points if he's wearing something casual that is summery/beachish.(some ref imgur.com/a/k52P3)
-Law with a party hat, sitting on the floor, putting a dish with a slice of cake next to a blankface user or wooftan, who is "laying on the floor feeling like garbage (it's a family tradition)" (youtube.com/watch?v=wjbeTadduUQ), maybe asking "are we gonna do anything today?" Wooftan ref: imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ
-Something reassuring, Like him telling me I'm not old and to stop fussing about grey hairs, or telling me he'll help me make this year better
-anything of him with rolled up sleeves.

Requesting my Neptune in Hibikin’s “Fantasia Sol” bikini outfit. Refs: imgur.com/a/cihId
-Or Nepu relaxing on a hammock/boat/tree at the beach.
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Well my birthday is on Monday, So I would like to request come cute birthday things with Aigis.
Like her giving me a present/cake
Or her lewdy covered in a cake imgur.com/a/KxrKg
Sitting on a cake throne sort of like imgur.com/a/CELnL
Wrapped up in ribbons and a bow, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a nice summer request, I'd like to see her looking happy at the beach, wearing a sundress and a straw hat.

Or for a cutelewd request, her still being at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with the straw hat because she lost her top while swimming. But it's okay because user is nearby and will give her a towel to hide herself.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

What in the fuck happened to my text formatting? God damn it.

Requesting Zangyaku

imgur.com/a/8qrpp
Anything cute, maybe bouncing on a giga puddi trampoline.
Or dressed like Ayame from Tenchu. imgur.com/a/9PIJv
No lewd please!

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hitagi in Olympic track attire, as track finally starts today in Rio. Don't have anything on Japan's Rio track uniform yet, hoping to update soon. Here are a couple shots of the 2012 uniform for now.
imgur.com/a/xMraa

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates,
on Tamamo's casual outfit, with yellow stripes instead of pink (References for both: imgur.com/a/jnC2o) or anything cute/cutelewd of 6 on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a nurse.

Requesting my waifu wearing Scathach's new swimsuit design from the FGO summer event. Specifically with the words Code-Cast Steal in the back and with her pointing at the viewer
imgur.com/a/gFIbr

Alternatively, requesting a backshot of her in a competition/school swimsuit adjusting the bottom.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Inspired from New Game, requesting my waifu in her pajama shorts like "that" scene.
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg

Lastly, for Chef's Apprneciation Day on Sunday, requesting her leaning forward wearing a thin apron and nothing else.

Posting for Hanefag

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, this time I have my first joint request:

I'd love to see Hane and Tamaki having tea and/or cake together, please!

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

anything else cute is fine too

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
• competing or participating in the Rio Olympics, maybe in beach volleyball, swimming, track, gymnastics, or lighting the torch! Any outfit is ok as long as it's cute!
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Rukia wearing any kind of silly hat(like a burger king crown or a fluffy top hat etc). Thank you!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters with dat phat booty like this pic, please!

i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg

Alternatively, Mimi performing some cool and dynamic martial arts moves or poses, please! Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting my husbando, Archer
-a POV image of him look to the side, while wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/UMuWD) and while we are sharing a scarf
-Otherwise, just something cute of him wearing a scarf would also be immensely appareicated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing the outfit on the right would be great. If you want to draw the staff, maybe instead of the chicken it could be Mieu, the little blue guy. Anything else would be great too, particularly wearing any cute clothes with shorts and the double buns. Thanks!

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
• headpatting or hugging user, anything cute is welcome like this for example i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend, and a good night

I would like to request my lovely Hikage in one of the following:
- in a dress, like files.catbox.moe/ltcdd3.jpg or files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform - in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png

Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Dressed as Enoshima Junko-chan i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg full of hope
Or wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Great taste in reqs.

Requesting anything cute or tasteful lewd of my dear Anna.

Requesting Lev in swim trunks relaxing on a pizza slice float, please. imgur.com/a/IxGUi
Sipping juice, smug face and sunglasses optional.

Alternatively, I'd like to see him wearing a kind of sloppy-looking flower crown on his head and assuring me that he loves it.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Hi WWD! To celebrate Independence Day on the 14th, I am requesting Deedlit running down a hill/ rolling in a field and just having fun, wearing anything nice and comfy for a Summer's day out (like a dirndl i.imgur.com/7uG7tun.jpg)
-Drinking some tea at a small table in the shade of a tree, wearing a nice dress or something like ( i.imgur.com/FUrPAHR.png )
-For the ongoing Olympics, Deed spiking a volleyball. Maybe it hitting me in the face (SI i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png )
-Yelling from the top of a tree that stands above the forest canopy, confessing her love for me to the world.
-Drawn in Gununu style
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II). Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Requesting Sakuya enjoying a beautiful sunset.

Anything of her calm cool and collected side or showing off her cute side is always lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

Thanks if you consider and have a great weekend. Be sure to take it easy and have fun.

9 years and counting. I love her with all of my heart.

Posting for Karenfag

I would love to request my cute little devil Karen Shirogane in a pajama please. Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses.

Have a nice weekend all

Reposting for Slainebro
Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival. imgur.com/a/pmjUH
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Touko wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scatchach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/3uFxY

Some other ideas that I have:
-Wearing a semi-translucent summer dress while standing on top of a hill in the morning, and looking back at the viewer with a bright smile on her face.
-A younger, schoolgirl Touko (from Character Material) studying/reading a book in a library. Young Touko reference: imgur.com/a/XKeTP
-A joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Kiririn dressed in Junko's outfit here (possible spoilers for DR3?): imgur.com/a/1IX6y

Alternatively requesting Kirino with Kobori, considering Comiket will be starting on the 12th, shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Or her in a Pokémon setting, looking cool with a "Gyarudos," which would just be a Gyarados with bright lipstick, blush, and fake eyelashes on.

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated! No lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs XY outfit while holding a Pokeball, zipping up her jacket, with Pikachu on her shoulder, or anything where she is wearing the outfit.
>Ashs outfit: i.imgur.com/qYDr0gp.png

Or, I'd like to request Kobeni holding a shota version of my SI between her breasts like the image below, asking for dubs on her phone to decide what to do with him. If you want to draw the aftermath of the dubs as well that would also be fine.
>Image Reference: i.imgur.com/1Ok0fCG.png
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Requesting Nohohon as a dog girl

Requesting Mai Kawakami (in her yukata and her hair styled as in the pictures on the right) eating a chocolate dipped banana. Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Or as a joint request with Kousaka Kyousuke involving a redraw of this i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or cheering up a sad me.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my darling Miia as a swashbuckling pirate on the high seas. Either as a captain with a big pirate's hat, or as a grunt with just a bandana, either is fine. Though ideally either way, carrying a cutlass too.
i.imgur.com/a/SFxsL

Or in a 5Ds styled motorcycling suit, riding a D-Wheel that looks like this piece of shit I drew.
i.imgur.com/a/fiFdf

Or a scrappy luchadora, possibly suplexing somebody. imgur.com/6FOQDck.jpg (embed)

Lastly, something like this look would be cute, with the skull cap, sweater around waist, and tanktop.
i.imgur.com/nRrF8iM?r.jpg

That aside, I'm always up for joint requests with others, anything cute or cool Like her dancing or singing, or in cool hero stuff is just fine with me.
Thanks again in advance.

Requesting my Yuuna wearing a suit, necktie and gloves being cute, cool or handsome. But anything cute or cool in general would be appreciated.

Requesting RJ please!

Good evening, requesting please Orihime walking alone down a quiet beach. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting him wearing a summer school uniform with a vest.

Or, requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting please!
Perhaps donning a fancy white suit would be nice. It's only just a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm fine with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few suggestions:
>Something super 80s, Lamborghini Countaches and neon sunset stuff. Go crazy, or use the True Survivor video as inspiration?
>Konata building a PC and it going as well or as badly as you'd like
>Because I still think it's adorable, I'd love to see her in nyangerie
>Playing a retro videogame, something with a joystick and fuzzy graphics

And remember the most important part of all is having fun!

Requesting Eureka in her dress featured in the last episode of her series, lying down in a field of wild flowers with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere.
If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering, I understand this request is somewhat complex.

Humbly requesting Rikka being cute, smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
If you like, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it may offer any inspiration.

For something specific, I'd like to request her in one of these poses:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Of course, anything else with her would be just as wonderful, and I'm generally open to ideas.
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

Hello waifufriends, I hope your week was enjoyable and full of fun! I'm requesting my sweet Tamaki as a cat girl getting headpats i.imgur.com/ClI0qEk.jpg or enjoying an ice cream to stay cool i.imgur.com/OU6GHFV.jpg please!

Also requesting Tamaki and Hane having tea and/or cake together please!

As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend~

Hello WWD!

Requesting Arche Klein wearing a large and fancy ballroom/princess dress. So big and elaborate that she finds it hard to even walk!

If that doesn't strike your fancy, anything else that's cute with Arche would be highly appreciated as well.

Have a good weekend!

requesting hiyoko!

Hello!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- POV headpats. Whoever is giving them is up to you!
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Stinky.
Nuff said.

Thank you, it was a very inspiration filled week.

Requesting Taiga in a yukata gazing at the evening sky, or maybe giving a cheeky little bare shoulder tease, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:
-Wearing one of these sweaters please. Any color is fine.
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Wearing any of these outfits from Agarest.
imgur.com/a/RuqGU

wrong thread, bully-kun.

I'd like to request Etna having a reaction similar to in To love Ru as my SI touches or grabs her tail.
Alternatively, my SI drying Etna's hair/tail after a shower.
SI ref: imgur.com/vNSeZLU
Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated.

I'd like Scharlachrot wearing cute clothes of any kind even gothic lolita, or doing tasks/chores using her chains, like cooking, cleaning, so on so forth.
All okay for something else.
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png

Requesting Akane trying to beat the heat, please.

wait, are you not the same guy

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia wearing office attire or wearing the clothes of Alisa from Haikyuu, reference link is here to give you an idea of what I'm talking about: imgur.com/a/s6wDT

These requests might not interest you so, as always, feel free to draw anything you see fit for drawing. If you would like to ask anything, I'm always free to answer them.

Thank you for your consideration, have a good weekend and please take it easy.

Requesting my dearest waifu Kai making a birthday cake for me since tomorrow is my 20th birthday.

imgur.com/FwsOHsU
imgur.com/qbMiboE
Or if you wanna go the lewd route then her wrapped up in a bow saying"time to open your gift'' in a seductive manner.
i.imgur.com/ImR6UmG.jpg

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun would be amazing but I understand it's a bit much to ask for. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Alternatively a joint request with Mai Kawakami involving a redraw of this i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png since these are their seiyuu.

Or playing with a Totodile i.imgur.com/MYLR0WE.jpg

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

nope, if you're asking if I'm him

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Kindly requesting Erwin doing something relaxing with a smile on his face. Snuggled in blankets, cooking. Maybe enjoying a marathon of Stranger Things. Anything is very appreciated.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. As for something specific I would like to see her in one of the following;
- Hugging or napping on a oversized teddy bear stuffed animal
- Playing a musical instrument or learning to play one
- Trying on lingerie for the first time and looking embarrassed by it
- Cosplaying as a Shin Megami Tensei protagonist

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

I figured it all added up, what with your first request being bullying, and bully-kun's dedication given his presence in like, every fuckin thread.
Good to know you aren't though, that stuff always annoyed me.

Requesting Hibiki as a cat or dog girl.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, POV offering some positive or supportive words, or anything sweet.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good evening, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka, in a pose similar to this, with similar clothing, but smiling/happy instead: i.imgur.com/l2HqUFC.jpg sweating optional

Thanks, and hope everyone has a good weekend!

Requesting Sina wearing a swimsuit + lab coat combo, for research at the beach and other wet places. Something more practical than cute or sexy, like a competition swimsuit.
Although, anything would be very much appreciated, so don't worry.
Have a good weekend!

Delivering.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

>Steampunk girl is back
I'm so happy.

Requesting Birdy drawn in Darkest Dungeon style art, as either Highway man, Man-At-Arms, or Bounty Hunter, alternatively can draw her sitting at a bonfire with other waifu or just by herself.
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or drawn with Gurren Lagann art style
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg

Or holding our small child asking it to ask "mama" similar to this page, crying tears of joy.
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png

Or a joint request with Risty, in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

Hey, all.
As some regions of Japan celebrated Tanabata this last Sunday, I'd like to request Anastasia wearing a yukata, preferably with her hair in a bun, and holding a small stuffed animal saying, "This is the best you can do? Well, it's cute, so it's fine, I suppose."

fuck yeah