Would you smell her Sup Forums?

Would you smell her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>streaming

Can someone for the love of god explain to me this stupid meme?
I don't have enough space on my harddrive to save all these damn episodes. Downloading is very inconvenient as well. Despite all that, you are saying to go an download it when you can click three times and watch it instantly.
Downloadfags help me fathom this shitty meme pls,

I'd pay for it brehs

Fuck off, newfag.

>streaming

Just setup a god damn RSS feed. The episode will just magically appear at your doorstep without even lifting a single finger before you ever realise the damn thing is released. Then you can watch without the eyecancer even after a literal atomic bomb lands on your shitty streaming service's servers.

It's not that, it's just the quality of the pics are shit. There are plenty of places where you can find good quality but for some reason people post blurry shit.

No, she probably smells of feet

Oh look its a cancerous Sup Forums fag streaming.

>meme

LOLing @ your life

You're a cancerous Sup Forums fag who probably game on his pc all day but you don't have enough space of an anime episode?

Yeah sure I believe you.

You seem to be posting a ripped image from the game

surely you would not willingly use the same image, but lifted from a photograph someone took of their console screen, no?

surely you would not willingly stream the game, wait for that image, and use a screenshot of it rather than the one you have, no?

same deal

this

strawpoll.me/10884696/

It wouldn't matter anyway, I can't feel the smell of most things.

I only stream my anime dubbed

Come at me

Good for you, Sup Forums.

>Kick some no talent fag's ass.
>Kid is literally stewing on some shit Juzo said to make him fuck off, Juzo himself didn't even put much thought into it.
>FOR 6 MONTHS
>"Sakakura! Do you remember hinata-Kun?"
>"Who?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When is madman appearing in future arc?

>muh HD space

Is your PC from 1998? Stop being poor. Fuck off of Sup Forums, get some money, and comeback when you have a better PC.

SHSL Dance Party

Actual thread without newfag OP here.

>Muh luck will wake him out of the coma

kill yourself we don't need a million of these you dumb summerfag

>muh general

You can stay here if you want with your streamfaggot friends.