JANET LAS VEGAS PT 4

>Paddock's room was conveniently overlooking JANET, the spook airline that doesn't actually exist and from what we know ferries VIPs to and from Area 51
>WAS THE SHOOTING A COVER FOR SOMETHING MUCH MORE IMPORTANT?????
>Rundown
>>Paddock is a mystery man
>>was a pilot
>>worked for subsidiary of Lockheed Martin
>>Lockheed is a major defense contractor famous for 'skunk works' black ops projects
>>possibly operates out of Area 51
>>JANET is mystery airline that flies employees in and out of Area 51
>>JANET terminal is just outside of Mandala Bay
>>MB is the nearest high rise building to JANET and would be the perfect place to set up sniper nest
>>two windows had been broken out of MB room
>>one faces Route 91 and the other one perfectly faces JANET
>>user claimed that a VIP was involved and was 'transported to an undisclosed location'
>>another claimed that much bigger crisis was adverted
>>Route 91 harvest was possibly a distraction from real operation against some target either entering or leaving JANET terminal
>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.ultralifecorporation.com/news-releases/news-release-details/ultralife-corporation-receives-498-million-idiq-award-defense
ultralifecorporation.com/ecommerce/gov-def-products.aspx
ultralifecorporation.com/ECommerce/product/uad002/adapter-3-up-ubbl08
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137310973/#137329315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump while slowfags migrate from old bread

checked

FUCK ISRAEL

reminder to filter all mega posters

i fucked up
went to Sup Forums for help with airport dat files
shills followed
Sup Forums really hates on Sup Forums while arguing important shit like kde>gnome>mate
>you niggers just left me out to dry

We are aware it was Mossad; trying to find evidence of it itt. You’re conviction is duly noted.

If my intel is accurate , does this have to do with Russia Mafia leader Razhden Shulaya—who on 7 June 2017, was arrested by the FBI in Las Vegas

Area 51 has been shut down for like two year.
>retard

I have something for you!!!! Maybe you can trace the ip or some shit of this user.

Trying to post an article re: John user. says it’s SPAM. Suggestions??

this lead triggered someone
board is ocean of piss
full of absolute crap
>a 911 thread? in october?

Russia Mafia is Mossad since they emigrated from Soviet Russia to Israel after collapse. So Russian Mafia and Mossad are one and the same. However I need confirmation so I can proceed further with my intel - if Russian Mafia leader , his capture led to revenge takedown of trump and Adelson due to stopping online gambling and laundering. Area 51 is interesting due to Blackwater user post but need to be sure it's verifiable intel.

If the spooks were able to seize a bioweapon or old Soviet missing arsenal from him maybe. Apparently a larger crisis was averted.

Trying to post an article about John user. says it’s spam. Suggestions?

screencap

Southern Maryland.

Keep this flying. Post links to each archive. So sleepy. Take away. Bay of pigs 2.0, drones did Vegas, massive old school cover-up. Mgm makes movies and it flopped. It's a "miracle" vans are planes. Controllers are small. Dod. Osis. Lockheed. Future war. Tech. Agent.agency. they do it all at the COMPound. Sleepy

>used for Area 51
>not used to ferry rich Saudi gamblers and their harem of young whores

What's the deal with JANET? Sounds like a Goldeneye secret mission.

or northern wv

There's too much larping and /x/ bullshit in these threads. Shame....

Tried. They bastards took the article down. Anyway John worked for Ultralife Battery in Newark, NY. He was head designer. They were awarded millions in Government contracts for military/government work. After John’s post, the shooting happened. After the shooting the FBI raided his house because they found a phone charger/Battery in Paddock’s room. No phone etc. The FBI was worried about money laundering or something I’m not sure. John murdered his daughter, killed himself, then Ultralife was again awarded millions in government contracts

Can I get some sushi on the Compound?

>make a plan that basically leaks water upon execution
>don't give out any clear evidence or motive but just let it go into obscurity
>normies forget
>only people who are talking about it are on forums or specific youtube channels
>these will get labelled "conspiracy theorists"
>the ones who planned this attack know just how lazy they can be

Must've gotten whatever they wanted because just look at the posting style. This thread is full of fake autism already. You can tell the difference between genuine autism (usually very good info) and posters who are trying to imitate autism but can't, because they aren't actual autists. So their attempts at replicating the style look more like /x/-tier schizophrenia than weaponized autism.

This is why I don’t necessarily subscribe to this other theory. I believe in my heart that John stumbled upon an ISIS weapon sting, which was why he had cameras set up everywhere. I think ISIS learned it was a sting, showed up and started shooting cuz they were pissed their cover etc was blown.

John was my friend... I knew him well. None of this is made up. Fuck you. Not everyone lies you cunt

Why would they raid his house if they found a charger his company made? Would they raid that Apple CEO's house if they found an iPhone?

FIND SITES THAT TRACK WHAT THOSE PLANES WERE CARRYING
I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, JUST DO IT!!

You realize that everyone on this board already knows ISIS = Israel right?

Because he was lead designer. I think he was either stealing money or paid off to tell secrets. There’s literally like 2 ppl that make that product. It’s not hard to track it. Every product has a way to trace it back to the maker.

It flies employees and contractors into and out of Area 51 and other places high security.

Hear me out please, I know what I'm about to say isn't as crazy as what you're saying but i'm telling the absolute truth here. The cast of Game Of Thrones was supposed to fly out to an area near Area 51, most likely an offsite extension of the facility. HBO has been trying desperately to keep their season 8 filming as secretive as possible and Las Vegas being as populated as it is made getting the cast to the Janet terminal almost impossible. Paddock was a HUGE fan of Game Of Thrones and knew getting the cast to the terminal unspotted for HBO was of utmost importance. As an employee for a company with ties to Lockheed Martin the government was not unfamiliar with paddock's love for the show, so they knew he could help out. Paddock, after finding out season 8 of Game Of Thrones wouldn't be released until late 2018 or early 2019 knew he wouldn't be able to contain himself until then so he pledged his life to get the cast to that terminal to try and cease any further delays on filming and to keep all eyes off the terminal, the rest is history.

Yes. Why is that even a question

Can someone tell me if this has anything to do with the missing israeli's and mossad?

see this kind anons reply to me.

Fucking checked

manifests are kept secret, for good reason.
only real available data will be in the
air traffic control
and
radar/transponder data

with these you have a better opportunity to see flights in/out

Why in the actual fuck would a 64 year old man carry out a plan like this for a tv show? At least MegaANON verified what I said. You expect us to believe he did this for some gay ass tv show??

I get that, but just beause his comapny made the product does not means anyone from his company is involved in the plot. What about those guns? Who sold them to him, who made them, are they automatically assumed to be part of the plot? That would actually make more sense than the guy who designed the phone charger that some anonymous person left at a crime scene.

Lmao this thread was a mistake. I will ban myself this time, sorry mods.

trips of

MEganon is fake too faggot. You just outed yourself as a shill.

That is why I and (we) will kill the CIA and Mossad . they will be decapitated. Your day is coming CIA and Mossad repent now before a bullet enters your skull, you fucking psychopaths . either hell here or hell for millions of years...when Jesus judges you for your callous actions towards the innocent ...and I will send you there . (We) will send you there...when civil war starts I will personally hunt each one of you down like a dog . and we will free Americans who will be in prison cells when China and Russia invade..and not because I hate Russia or China but because YOU will be responsible for starting this civil war in AMERICAN SOIL.

And after I free American prisoners in Chinese and Russian camps which will be erected here in the states, then I will kill you all.

The article I read mentioned that the charger and whatever it charged was some kind of prototype that isn't publicly available, so the list of people who would have access to it would be very short.

As far as Mega has said it was a CIA Arms deal. The batteries are also tracers. They contain GPS.

Your day of reckoning is coming CIA and Mossad...

A bullet for each of you.

Exactly. It literally was 2 ppl that had access to it.

kys Jew..

Okay, this makes a bit more sense now. But still, I'd guess the feds coudl use the issuing company to try to locate the person who sent out and received the prototype phone from their records. But perhaps John did know too much, and they had to kill him and make it look like suicide, otherwise he could link people to one of the real killers with his very specific info.

It was a setup. They wanted to pin it on Adelson and Trump. This is why "John" seeded that info on Sept 10th. Many in Vegas are pro Trump, many are not. Find out if the ones dumping shares are pro or anti Trump. I can almost guarantee they are all anti Trump.

Oh for fucks sake. Abandon thread. Self-sage.

All the journalists you killed including the Panama Papers woman you murdered through a car bomb...you will be repaid dearly for your actions...

lalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalala

Fuck the Jews. Fuck Israel. Fuck all CIA niggers.

>A bullet for each of you
>21,000 CIA employees

investor.ultralifecorporation.com/news-releases/news-release-details/ultralife-corporation-receives-498-million-idiq-award-defense
This was awarded the day John killed himself....

For fucks sake grow some balls you fuck.

Are you going to be a warrior for goodness and America and kill all domestic enemies or you're gonna be a coward? Sorry our enemies aren't in Iraq they're here on American soil.

If you can't see that then you will end up in FEMA camps run by the UN and guarded by Russia and China troops that will invite themselves over when THE CIA and Mossad and mi6 succeed in their vision.

>Palmdale
You mean Edwards AFB you silly nigger?

I whole-heartedly support the US Deep State getting Katyn'd.

ultralifecorporation.com/ecommerce/gov-def-products.aspx

Any idea what they found in the room? looks like he might have a military style scanner/radio

kys

You're not good at acting Mr. CIA agent.

Why are CIA niggers so sociopathic? Why do they hate everything good in this world?

dragon dildos, most likely

No civil war is coming. THE DAY OF YOUR DEMISE IS LOOMING EVER SO CLOSE THOUGH.

They'll know who they are when they meet me.

When they meet us.

Hopefully they will surrender and repent before the foreign invasion starts. And it will be because they will pull the final false flag:

30,000 dead.

All his wife said was a battery charger with no phone. Government style/issued to CIA. GPS tracking capabilities etc.

you are seriously retarded, go take some pills.

Palmdale, you say?

I took this pic from a room in Mandalay Bay

If you think a civil war is gonna break out you're mentally challenged

I saw a fucking normie at work watching the police briefings. He even knew about Campos disappearing.
This isnt going away, if anything ive noticed more and more people talking about it.

Exactly - we will restore the American republic back to its constitutional legality. Before 1871 when America was sold to the Crown.

We will guerrilla fight our way against CIA Mossad MI6, Russia and China and the United Nations - and it might take us 7 years of captivity but we will win. Americans always prevail when we fight for what's right...and only for what's right.

I fully believe it was a weapons deal gone bad (but likely planned that way)

It's just the Area 51 shuttle plane.

>we
only you retard

Think about the wording in "John's" warning. He says "I actually feel sorry for you guys"

They wanted it to be a cluster fuck and to look like a false flag. They figured they could implicate Adelson preemptively and therefore implicate Trump by proxy. This is a huge fucking mess mainly because it's a false flag of a false flag.

me too!!!
>obligatory

I think and hope John warned Paddock and Paddock didn’t make the exchange I’m hoping Paddock was given a new id etc. I’d hate to think John sold Paddock out to ISIS and killed himself over guilt. I hope he suicided to avoid jail etc. I guess I’ll never know sadly.

You sure about that Private Pyle? I didn't say I want it to happen im saying that is the end game of.globalists and the CIA.

I have foreseen it. America will collapse and will be invaded but after 7 years of fighting we will win.

And we will come.back to Jesus.

I think one of these was the charger
ultralifecorporation.com/ECommerce/product/uad002/adapter-3-up-ubbl08

just need to find out what it's for now

Comped

>Jesus

FUCK OFF YOU JESUIT SCUMBAG. FUCK YOU. FUCK THE ROTHSCHILDS. FUCK THE VATICAN. FUCK EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR.

John gets all the attention. But an user earlier dropped info too.

>I have foreseen it
go to sleep old man

He's a Jesuit.

That’s it.

Fuck off asshole. Or get in line with the consitiutional militia army that will be made when shit hits the fan.

Remember:

The final false flag will kill 30,000 people or more.

Your job.and mine is to find out where and what it will be and who will carry it out and short circuit it.

yall niggas crazy af lmao, im out xD

You was a real nigga, you stupid nigger Dx

Context of that screencap?

Jesus.

comped

I'm not a Jesuit you fuck. I'm a Pentecostal Christian . I hate Jesuits and the Vatican.

Haha you have filthy nigger dogs.

It was the day of Charlottesville. Heres the archive.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137310973/#137329315

>Your job.and mi...
shut the fuck up you literal piece of shit. You are seriously mentally ill, you're the next Timothy McVeigh.