ITT: asspulls

ITT: asspulls

What the fuck is this nigger shit.

rubber AND gum

Nah. He used a long established facet of the power system (post death nen) to do something absurdly simple that actually revives people in real life (cardiac massage). As long as his rubber can theoretically squeeze at the same strength as a regular human hand, it's believable.

HE'S MADE OF RUBBAH

It was not an asspull in fact.

The entirety of Jojo's part 2.

>gum gum no asspull

How did that happen?

That's what makes part 2 so fun, it's entirely based on luck.
Joseph is the ballsiest gambler ever and should have taken on the D'arbies alone.

It´s nen, ain´t gotta explain shit.

Toriko, wtf did jump ever thought when that aberrations was supposed to be the new dbz, they literally pulled out their asses that big turd

>ok mr fox man me revive everyone now

HYAHAHA HE TOOK A BITE OF RUBBER AND GUM

How to spot a Quwrof fag, the topic.

>Quwrof

What's his full name, again?

Pain a best
Nagato a shit

Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

>O Muh Rubber Nen
Fucking Fairy Tail tier

No amount of cardiac massage is going to save someone who died as a victim of an explosion incident user.

>Quwrof Wrlccywrlir
>Wbererguin
>Chzzok
>Phalcnothdk
>Matiy
>Syarnorkl
>Heytun
>Fulunki
>Colhtophy
>Vonnornoth

What was Togashi smoking? Are they all Ethopians?

>Fucking Fairy Tail tier
yes the author is a well-known hxh translator

Meh. I liked it. It wasn't his time to go, and how it worked had already been established, and worked particularly with his nen. It's not so much an asspull as it is a character dying and coming back to life and people being upset about that.

Agreed. Much less, talking about the brain damage caused by lack of oxygen.

Which is asspull is worse?

I wanna hug Alluka.

He died of suffocation, not the explosion. As for any brain damage, he has good neuroplasticity

Excellent ad hoc hypthesys, but gum/plastic cannot send neurologic signs.

No one in the series has ever consciously used post death nen before though, nor was it ever hinted at being possible.

Also you need to have a strong grudge or some strong emotion for your nen to linger, Hisoka had none of that.

>cardiac massage
How the fuck is his Nen even able to do that? What is controlling it? Hisoka isn't a Manipulator.

He died of suffocation but no fucking shit, good thing it's a battle shounen full of superhumans who can hold their breath for 20 mins, age instantly out of fear, grow claws and rip out hearts without leaving a drop of blood, become immune to poison, etc etc.

It's probably one of the more realistic things in the series, considering re-starting a stopped heart with cardiac massage is actually possible. Obviously it's only going to be pseudo realistic when put into use.

What's your point? We need to know every single way to use an ability before it's actually used in the narrative? It was introduced out of nowhere in the first place and it's hardly a big leap between the two.

Hisoka had a strong desire to live. Pitou wanted to protect the king. No grudge is necessary.

I think the word you were looking for is "joke".
No, but nen contracts have been used, and death is a very potent stipulation, for something as simple as nen contracting and expanding on some organs. I also believe Hisoka was experiencing a very strong emotion known as not wanting to die.

>character is literally burnt to a crisp
>reviving the heart somehow heals this instantly

Nope straight asspull

Can you imagine if Pain didn't revive everyone after his defeat?

Half the damn cast was killed

>braindead under a pile of corpses
>braindead while they dug him out and carried him to the examination room
>braindead while examination was performed
>o my rubber nen
>alive and fully conscious in seconds like nothing happened
>massive trauma to body and gaping wounds covered up by cosmetically

as good as new

pretty much all of duel kingdom

They straight up remark on how little damage he's sustained. It's superficial, get over it.

>They straight up remark on how little damage he's sustained.

You must be blind, he's is fucking crispy as hell and organs probably got severely damaged when he got hit by all them explosions.

No way he just got a little burnt.

How about you get over it that's it's bullshit he fully recovered and got stronger merely for restarting his heart.

Go ahead and explain
>superhumans who can hold their breath for 20 mins, age instantly out of fear, grow claws and rip out hearts without leaving a drop of blood, become immune to poison, etc etc.
logically then, please. Nen doesn't explain those things and neither does real life medical science. If this is the point where you suddenly take issue with the fact that it's a series about magic people doing magic things with their magical powers, you're literally just grasping at straws to complain about something that surprised you.

The damage on his neck came from the dolls trying to "break" him.

Always
There's always a hunterfag ready to jump in and defend their fucking awful shit story
You fuckers are worse than all the other shounen autistic fanbases combined together
Get over it, your favorite mango is fucking shit

all of berserk

Was it really?

Yes and he has big ass holes in his leg while missing a foot.

But ohh well he can somehow heal this all permanently despite in the past he needed machi to actually stitch him to make his repairs permanent.

??? Its already been established that the near presence of nen enhances a humans physical capabilities, hence why people whose aura pores or whatever the fuck they are can easily live up to like a 100 years, an example being the chairman. The mere presence of aura probably raises a humans normal limits so say an average person cant last 3 minutes with oxygen to the brain then its totally plausible that a nen user's brain can last much longer than an average non-nen human.

HxH author is such a fucking scumbag for creating such a pointless fight that wasn't even necessary at this point in time when we could have had several weeks of Boat shenanigans that moved the plot foward.

Easily could have just had Hisoka still chasing after Chrollo on the boat without the retarded several week fight.

>That's what makes part 2 so fun, it's entirely based on luck.
jojofags proving to be shit eating faggots yet again, its not real you spastic

He can expand and contract it at will you fucking speed reader

>at will
Except he was dead dumbass

H-He´s fast!!!!

>No one in the series has ever consciously used post death nen before though
I could be mistaken, but isn't this similar to the snake charmer in Greed Island? The primary difference is that the snake charmer's nen was activated while living and remained activated post-death, whereas Hisoka's nen was activated while living but put in a dormant state and required another user's nen to activate it. But the similarities are there.

Courage arrow, one more annoying asspull in a serie full of annoying asspulls.

I still think this was the biggest naruto asspull

Not even the most retarded Naruto asspull

Oh gee how dare I enjoy something ridiculous and bizarre in an anime and manga aptly titled "Jojo's BIZARRE adventure."
What does it not being real have to do with anything?

This bullshit will always be top kek

Gon could hold his breath for nearly 10 minutes before he even knew what nen was. Hell, just go through the Hunter Exam again, it's full of people pulling off superhuman feats without nen.

Are you talking about Bourbon? He was in the Hunter Exam and we don't know if he knew nen or not.

1/2 Had every bone is his torso obliterated

2/2 Got up again because of muh monsters

Saber surviving lancer's gay bulge

Current arc of Tokyo Ghoul is a giant asspull.

You mean that limbless crash test dummy is supposed to be alive?

Most of Hajime no Ippo major fights

i think opm should have ended after this resolved

Not even Sasuke could believe how retarded that was

That would've have been a terrible ending, espcially right after THIS guy showed up

WHAT
PROPERTIES
WAS
IT
AGAIN?

Shut up, no fun allowed here. Only cute girls.

Dude, that was a direct result of WSJ messing with Tite Kubo's work. He wasn't allowed to properly end it and it caused a huge blacklash of international fans being pissed about it.

the shit isnt permanent, he covered the wounds and molded nen limbs. They will disappear if he stops using nen, he didnt magically grow back his nose and leg

The part the bothers me the most is when he heals himself. Pardon me if I read too fast but, did he regenerate his entire nose out his rubber nen aura? Since when could he do that?

cum

Of all the many examples to choose from in Naruto you pick the one that wasn't even an asspull? It wasn't built up well but it it had some basis going in.

Armin surviving after his suicidal charge

this one was

He wanted to deliver the promise of a fight to the death while also keeping both characters in the end. Something had to give and it was the integrity of the autistic magic system he created. At the end of the day, nen is magic and he had to concede to that in order to bullshit what he wanted.

I didn't like someone being able to bet on the mysterious powers of nen, especially bringing them back to life. I'm not against resurrection, just not that way.
It was fun for delivering the fight people wanted and making it an anticlimactic beatdown.

>Mfw the hisoka defence force goes all out
Wew it really was an asspull

>"Sorry Oohoshi-san, this is not your territory anymore"

Everything that happened in Steins;Gate is an asspull.

What makes it shitty is that rubber and gum can do so much shit with so few restrictions and Togashi just keeps expanding what it's capable of when it's convenient for Hisoka.

.......wonderland references

hinata with the birthing hips, Naruto has good taste

Unless he's Makunouchi Ippo and figured out how to store inordinate amounts of backup oxygen in his brain, he'd be a vegetable from lack thereof for such a long time, so the pseudo-medical revival trick doesn't work convincingly. Revival aside, what reeks of asspullery, is how conveniently this can be pulled off by Hisoka's nen and it just fits exactly this situation to get him out of a dead end (no pun intended). Hell, he apparently even got a powerup, despite being fucked over from head to toe and losing limbs.

Togashi could and should have skipped this fight altogether, if he doesn't know how or doesn't have the guts to resolve it. Just have Hisoka go after the spiders in the first place as a means to make Kuroro fight him, after Chrollo evaded him for so long and do whatever he's planning to do with Hisoka now. On top of this revival that feels like a cheap copout, Hisoka comes across as petty little asshole, who can't accept a loss.

I can kinda understand that WSJ pulled the plug on him. Dude was dragging shit out like there's no tomorrow, probably after being told at earlier times already to bring it to an end. Making the Sternritter go from A-Z + an extra squad of assholes was such a shit decision. He kept setting shit up and baiting with things to come, without ever getting to serving the payoff. Now everything that should have been big moments seems cheap and rushed. Kubo has completely forgotten how to wrap shit up.

wtf is that supposed to be a person?

gholed assperience rectium

>ITT: asspulls
whole SnK

Kishi did good.

best arc tbqh

>Unless he's Makunouchi Ippo and figured out how to store inordinate amounts of backup oxygen in his brain, he'd be a vegetable from lack thereof for such a long time
This is the only thing that bothers me, the cardiac massage idea was actually interesting if you ask me.

>It's superficial
wew

The ability wasnt an asspull but the choice certainly was