McDonald's in Singapore introduces clear lockers for customers to put their cell phones in so they can enjoy each...

McDonald's in Singapore introduces clear lockers for customers to put their cell phones in so they can enjoy each other's company.

pic related: number of people using the service.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/37498978/mcdonalds-introduces-phone-lock-up-boxes-to-promote-family-time/

>trusting the niggers that work there not to steal my phone
not a chance.

Yeah nothing like going down to McDonald's for a nice night of socialization

It's Singapore, not US

>niggers
>singapore

user, I....

His point was that this would never work here

if you work at mcdonalds, you're a nigger

Some of the indians there could pass for niggers.
Black as the night, but instead of robbing you they rape you

>singapore
>the country where if you dude weed lmao you dude die lmao

>McDonald's is a high class meal in Asia.

wait so then KFC is gourmet ?

why not just keep your phone in your pocket / purse / wherever you keep it instead of gawking at it all the time like slack jawed faggot?

i googled it and it seems like you're wrong. you have a source? Its cheaper than regular food there

McDonald's has legit coffee shops in Singapore that compete with Starbucks.

Even the food is significantly better and they have lots of local market menu items.

Fuck... samurai burgers early 2000s. God damn.

Was it McDonald's or BK that did the rendang burger? Always made sure i was close to home. 30 minutes and it came out the same way it looked on the way in, but God damn.

It's not 5 star, but it's not considered shit.

A comparison would be McDonald's is more on par with a sit down like Applebees, IHOP, in terms of how people view it.

There's too much fat people drool in this post. What the fuck are you trying to say?

Because SG is a nanny state that needs to direct everything their citizens do.

how often do you think they clean those lockers

Sorry addict brain, fucking samurai burger on the mind.

outside of the West mcdonald's has a slightly better reputation

it certainly isn't gourmet (food quality is the same) but it's a passable location to go with friends

KFC has about the same reputation as it does in the west (at least in Korea) and if you want fried chicken you typically go somewhere else

>>It's not 5 star, but it's not considered shit.
>A comparison would be McDonald's is more on par with a sit down like Applebees, IHOP, in terms of how people view it.

yeah, about this (more like a Bob Evan's than an ihop though ihop is fucking garbage)

Mcdonald's is more expensive than most restaurants that serve similar quality food in Korea, but not in the same price bracket as actually nice restaurants. It's about the same price as it is in America, it's just that other food is cheaper here

Does Korea do local menu items? No experience. I can only talk for singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Yeah, they have stuff like shrimp burgers and bulgogi burgers here. There's also some stuff that ends up missing (no honey mustard for mcnuggets feelsbadman)

McDonald's in Australia is seen as a decent fast food meal. They serve a range of gourmet burgers now which compete with the independent places. Not something you eat every day tho.

They're also known for treating their floor staff (not managers) well, selling Australian grown beef and hiring youngsters who are looking for their first job.

I read a while back that Australia is McDonald's most successful region purely because they never tried to fuck us over and we sort of 'trust' them.

>Durian mcflurry
Why God?

>enjoying the company of people that eat cheap fast food.
No thanks!

I think MickyD's is trying that now in the US. The locations have been a lot nicer looking and are typically very clean. They try and promote using some local things and being apart of the community. MickyD's is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

They also still understand the "FAST" part of fast food. The store near my college apartment gave me free meal coupons once because I waited 5 minuets.

I think most of the hate comes from people trying to find a way to sue the company over stupid things.

No thanks, I've got to be on the chins shitposting while eating.

>mccafe
>competing with Starbucks
It's only good if you're eating Macdonalds and don't want the hassle of going elsewhere to get coffee.

>Chinks have curly fries at McDonalds but we dont

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

It's only on the menu for about two months each year during festivals such as national(independence) day and the lunar new year.

>100% juicy white chicken meat
It sure is juicy

I've had a durian milkshake from Lee's Sandwiches before, it was okay

what's a rendang burger? it looks like chili

That's the Flips. I know, these gooks all look exactly alike.

They're definitely getting the right idea. Cell phones are a fucking blight and are destroying human social skills. Imagine going on a date with some bitch while she stares at her phone the entire time. Fuck this.

Back in the 1980's it was where teenagers were on Friday and Saturday nights if they weren't hiding out somewhere to get high or drunk.

It was usually (at least in my town) the stop before/after the movie theater, bowling alley or skating rink.

People hung out there and socialized -- instead of Facebook.
This might actually be a good thing for dealing with the social retardation the internet seems to create.

now soylent time is social time! grab a buddy-

I don't even use my phone for anything, but I end up pulling it out all the time and staring at it doing nothing because it's too awkward to be the one person staring around not down at their phone. Fucking students.

Sorry he made fun of your culture, burger

Thanks user, brought back some good memories this comment.

Lameeee

close they do caneings for littering. very strict but beautiful country

they should install this on shools

well.. last time a nigger was in singapore doing naughty things his dick got shopped of, so it's resonable to say that your phone will be safe there