Are Asian Americans the biggest threat to America's future?

Are Asian Americans the biggest threat to America's future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41256914
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
archive.is/L4L19
youtube.com/watch?v=26EBvnf3OjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more evidence

He looks southern asian or part spic. Not superior north-east Asian.

same soulless autist mindset though

Asian Americans are the fastest growing ethnic group in America. We ARE America's future.

Thank you and come again.

>two of them look 95% identical

Vietnamese tailor I know did a great job on an alteration that I needed, so maybe not all are bad

No, but id rather have neither.

He just wanted a taste of home

all it will take is war between the US and China and you'll all be out.
And China hasn't won a war... ever

hang him

Ever Hang Paul?

This. We out here. Also most educated and wealthiest. Stay mad niggers/spics.

>HANG

chinese

If there is a war between China and the USA, most of USA population is gone. Most of China's city dwelling population will have access to bomb and fallout shelters that China built back when the USSR was about to pwn them, but didn't.

So have fun ruling over the ashes, you dipshit.

why would anyone do this
did he have like a misting bottle full of indian water? or what

you're all subhumans sorry to say

The amount of oversight needed is immense, instead we have jews working things so yeah its going to get ugly. maybe.

the "niggers/ spics" have everything to gain from us taking over. We're not the ones who have a genetic predisposition to feel the need to rule over other races. We're not the ones who have enough to solve poverty, but instead spend 20x more than everyone else just so we can have the most nukes, even though we don't have fallout shelters for our civilians.

Man, that's one really lovely creature. I wonder what it'd feel like if she smiled at me. My heart would no doubt burst.

that's very sweet. don't have more pictures of her unfortunately.

i would sleep in your ribcage if it meant i got to sleep with that women

thick armhair - PASS

That bitch got jewed hard by some weinstein cock

t. chang

Grace Victoria Cox

>what is korea
>what is vietnam

and that was when they were still 98% peasants

They're very unstable mentally. Just like at asianmasculinity.

um....the asian population in the US would be the least of your problems i would think

That's ok. I still fuck white girls. Mission achieved. Fuck that chicks arms are hairy as fuck, she must be Italian.

>Not realizing that the US would just use Vietnam to fight in a proxy war if the Chinks ever got uppity
>Not realizing that Japan and Korea have been quietly sending billions of dollars to Vietnam with the same idea

and what happened the last time you fought a proxy war in vietnam? remember, that was before nixon opened up trade

Vietnam and what nukes? Vietnam may not like China very much, but they're still part of the ol' commie gang with China, NK, Laos.

And why would Japan or Korea be happy with the US going to war with China. The whole reason they tolerate US military presence in the first place is so that China doesn't fuck them over. They're the first to be hit in a retaliatory strike by China. This is exactly what they don't want to happen.

Hoorree shit me too. I haven't even considered Asian women in years. Mormon girls are the best. Too bad their beliefs are batshit.

cool, we don't want those cuck girls back - stuff the rice, pay the price

PAU
ON
CAU
LIFLOWER

holy shit look at them, all them mainland chinks, the nigger-tier of chinks.
Since Mao's communism takeover, the white-tier chinks fled to Hong Kong and Taiwan, the only ones stayed there were the nigger-tier chinks who believed communism would help them conquer the white-tier chinks and eventually become the white-tier chinks themselves.

Sadly Hong Kong is now part-nigger-part-white-tier because after the mainland China took back the control from the British 20 years ago. 150 immigrants per day, and now there are over 1mil of them here out of 7mil total population. Taiwan is saved tho, but Im not optimistic about their situation at all because the millenials of Taiwan seem to have some very liberal mindset and are naive enough to believe the chinks are no different than them since they were all originally from the mainland.

S.HANG'D

sorry, i can't tell the difference, nor care at all the difference between you different sub-species of chinks

The Chinese and Vietnamese literally went to war with eachother. They're currently fighting each other over the South China Sea. But yes, they are buddies. They love China and hate the American imperialists despite national polls stating that the Vietnamese like America more than Americans do.

Also, China nuking Vietnam? Do you realize how retarded that sounds? The second China uses a nuke, the international outrage would be immense. Every nation on Earth would be working to destroy China out of fear of being their next targets. They'll be given the North Korea treatment, with embargoes, sanctions, and even risk being nuked by the USA's arsenal.

And you're asking why Japan would be happy over the US exterminating the Chinese while also explaining how they're in constant fear of the Chinese attacking them? Are you retarded?

Also, I literally just said that Japan, Korea, and the US wouldn't be in a direct war with the Chinese, and would be doing a proxy war. The US won't be in a war with China. Vietnam will be. The US will be selling Vietnam guns, tanks, and artillery while Korea and Japan give Vietnam money to buy said weapons.

As a minnesotan, this looks like a first generation jungle asian. There are tons of parasite like people known as hmongs, who drift homeland to homeland until they are no longer wanted, here in minnesota they lay around, collect welfare and smoke opium. Usually 5+ kids as well, honestly hate this state and am leaving asap. Democrats made this place gibs capital and on top of this shit, somali's, it is attracting the worst blacks from chicago/detroit. The word has spread and every predator now has eyes set on the prey.

>The US will be selling Vietnam guns, tanks, and artillery while Korea and Japan give Vietnam money to buy said weapons.

see

Then you have failed. Part of how white people were able to keep Asians in check was pitting us against each other based on ethnic differences. If you can't do that, then we're going to band together and fuck up your shit.

Intermarriage between different types of Asian people is increasing, both in USA and Asia. We're not fighting each other like we're supposed to. Your plan is failing.

Why would Vietnam do the US's bidding? Why would any of China's neighbors want war in their neighborhood? You assume all nonwhite people are as violent and irrational as you are, but we're not.

It's a bit like the difference between hipsters and rednecks. From a foreigner's standpoint you probably won't know the difference much.

>150 immigrants per day

People were living in cages in HK in the 1980's. Can the island even fucking fit more people?

>high quality FBI composite sketch machine
>product of Guangdong Province Ping Ming High-Qaulity Computer Fucktory
>mysterious bug prevents composite sketches from working correctly when a Chinese face is selected
Confucius always say, "How Long Is A String, He Need To Eat Better"

you're already fucking up our shit by sending us lead-painted childrens toys, opiates by the ton, toxic drywall, deadly dog food and baby formula, etc. And now, you're contaminating our food with your own sh*t

Those 'nigger-tier chinks' are on that list because they were smart enough to hack the shit out of US intelligence/ defense systems. They just happened to have grandparents that grew up poor and had no reason to flee communism.

it's like trying to differentiate classes of niggers. disgusting

Chinks hold the key to the weakness of Jews tho. Even if you don't care the difference between different group of chinks, you really should take a look at their culture and their mindset. Jew is a mixed-race of white and chink after all.

all non-whites will be gased

And you're eating GMOs and mad-cow-infested beef, both of which are banned in China. At least tainted food is a crime in China. It's the law in the USA.

And I'm an American, you dipshit American.

>Jew is a mixed-race of white and chink after all.

tf? since when? and how?

>Chinks hold the key to the weakness of Jews tho

explain

Blacks are a lot fucking worse. I don't even mind Mexicans in comparison. The ones i know love guns and the constitution. They are red pilled on the JQ and the World Bank.

Asian murder rate is lower than white.

you're san francisco american
KYS

You can't even spell "gassed" right. I'm not afraid of getting "gased" by idiots in basements.

Do you also hold the Japanese with such disdain?

I actually agree with pol that chinks are insects. They are born to be exploited. You give them food and they will bite your hand. They are just a smarter version of niggers.

>Chink feces
Still better anti-bacterial goodness than antibiotics in USA.

Nice try.

You're already killing yourself with every bite of FDA-approved "food" you eat.

USA gets those that China rejects. They also look mixed.

You have to go baaaaack. Nobody in HK likes you. As long as you're in HK, they can't stand up to the mainland, or else they just look like your lackeys. Go back before a bunch of 'white-tier chinks' get sick of your guys' shit and hand your pasty ass over to the PLA for recreation.

not on the same level of niggers. like insects

> "No regional country would oppose the strategic engagement of extra-regional powers if such engagement aims to enhance cooperation for peace, stability and development. We attach special importance to the roles played by a vigorously rising China and by the United States — a Pacific power."
-Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung
Also, why woould China's neighbors want war?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea
>" An estimated US$5 trillion worth of global trade passes through the South China Sea[1] and many non-claimant states want the South China Sea to remain international waters."
A mystery why China's neighbors, who rely on that area for trade, would want China (Who wants control of that area) fucked in the ass. Truly, a mystery. Mindboggling.

my god you're dumb. do you even geopolitics?

I take your quote from the Vietnamese Prime minister as meaning that Vietnam will by no means be party to any kind of proxy war. They intend to let the USA and China masturbate furiously at each other as long as nothing actually happens. I don't know how you can possibly construe that as meaning that they want war.
Militarization? Maybe, but only if it prevents actual war.

Those neighbors of China that you mention do a huge amount of trade WITH China, so it's not as if China is trying to blockade them. It's more about untapped fossil fuel deposits (Clathrate hydrate).

Chinks are just a smarter version of niggers. Im talking about both nigger-tier chinks and white-tier chinks. They are all niggers, but smarter. The difference is that the nigger-tier chinks behave like niggers and white-tier chinks behave like whites or Jews, the latter one being more often. Jew-tier should be best described them but since I believe Jew is a mixed race of white and chink so I want to avoid the confusion and use white-tier instead.

one of these things is not like the others

you haven't answered my question.

>>Chinks hold the key to the weakness of Jews tho

explain

If this becomes some dumbass thing we can convince Sup Forumstards of, then yes, Asian Americans are indeed the biggest yugest threat.

I don't think the person you're asking is a reliable source. He keeps confusing "chinks" and "niggers" and talks about how some chinks are white and some are niggers, yet all of them are niggers. Clearly fucked in the head.

That mans mom owns the store. He did not get his tendies. SAD!

Sorry, that was just my speculation, since I can tell the Jews from whites easily from their chink-liked facial features and mentality.

I believe the evil side of Jews come from chinks. The reason Jews can commit crime on a global scale but chinks can't is only because they have the intelligence and creativity of whites which chinks lack.

>I believe the evil side of Jews come from chinks.

so therefore chinks hold the key to the jew's weakness? how?

Fuck off nigger-tier chink from the mainland.

You chinks are vile, subversive cancer that needs to be militantly purged.

Chinese are ALWAYS more loyal to their own race than their own country, especially chinks.

And to answer OP, yes. Asians are capable and hostile towards whites. And incredibly smug/arrogant about coming from upper class backgrounds and thus being smarter than the average American pleb.

Here are some adverse effects that Chinese """Citizens""" bring to the table:

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars annually.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese professors charged with corporate espionage for China.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41256914

>Chinese born New Zealand minister found to have trained Chinese spies at a Chinese spy school.

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese Land purchases and economic infiltration are the first steps towards Chinese colonization of the US/West.

archive.is/L4L19

>It is estimated that one out of every Chinese "immigrants to the west is a foreign spy.

All of this in addition to being smug, greedy, and completely racist against whites in our own countries.
Chinese "immigration" is the first step towards an ethnic displacement model of Chinese colonization. Just look at Tibet and inner Mongolia.

Ethnic cleansing of the Chinese followed by a new Chinese exclusion act is the only way to reverse these negative effects.

>I believe the evil side of Jews come from chinks.

also, why?

I believe the evil side of Jews comes from the White people they interbred with to blend in to Europe.

Only reason Asians don't commit crime on a global scale...
oh wait they do... what is 893, 14K, Sun Yee On

They're so good at it you don't even know what I'm talking about.

>We're not fighting each other like we're supposed to. Your plan is failing

Actually the Chinese are stirring up shit everywhere in Asia and making enemies out of all it's neighbors. Most Asians I know HATE chinks. Only brain-dead Pinoys and Pakis actually like China.

The Chinese are attempting to colonize all of asia.

This Chink get's it. God bless you Hong-kongers. You are almost like a different species compared to the mainlanders.

>Blacks are a lot fucking worse. I don't even mind Mexicans in comparison.

Your worst enemy isyour most capable one, friend. Blacks are animals that are completely reliant on us, chinks are clever enough to subvert us from the inside.

Never trust Chinks, they put on a show of being humble and hard working but they are all megalomaniacs with ulterior motives and agendas.

0/10

>so now you can learn all the evil mentality of jews, but somehow you can't find the key to their weakness.

I don't get it. Please explain a little bit. I'm not the smartest type of chinks.

>You are almost like a different species compared to the mainlanders.

they're traitors

During WWII you threw all the Japs, US citizen or not, in jail.
A total of 10 American citizens were found to be spying for Japan during WWII.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS WHITE

Asians simply have more honor than Whites. We come from a shame based society that emphasizes the common good. You come from a degenerate fuck-your-neighbor-for-profit society.

youtube.com/watch?v=26EBvnf3OjE

You know it's true, Zhou.

evil has no weakness. that's why it's evil

no, i mean your analysis

Complete horseshit and you know it, Zhou.

You completely ignored the articles I mentioned as well. Full of shit to the end. I'm convinced the Chinese are incapable of telling the truth and almost everything they say is a lie.

I can't lump them all together. I think Xi Jinping is a good leader. Conducting business on the other hand is like playing russian roulette

> The reason Jews can commit crime on a global scale but chinks can't is only because they have the intelligence and creativity of whites which chinks lack.

More likely because Jews can blend within white races whereas chinks can't.
The jews have tried to rectify this by spawning AM(((W)))F hapas.

>I can't lump them all together. I think Xi Jinping is a good leader.

T. Zhou.

>>I believe the evil side of Jews come from chinks.

also why?

I'm not reading your stupid articles. If the problems it that the US cannot enforce its IP laws, then they're stupid laws to begin with. Everyone in the tech industry knows the US IP system is totally fucked and just funnels money to IP lawyers and patent trolls. Meanwhile China takes what it wants from US Tech and innovates, free of artificially imposed IP restrictions. Because that's the smart thing to do. You're basically complaining about us being smarter and more clever than you. Too bad.

Besides, every race around the planet knows White people are the biggest liars and crooks. We're just now starting to play the game and already we're beating you.

I'm an Asian American
Jungle nigger actually
I hate chinks

my god you have got to be one of the dumbest burgers i've seen on /pol. and that's pretty dumb

sheeeeeeeeeit

What you on that list

Why? just look in the mirror nigger chink.

>le based asians
AAHAHHAHAH YELLOW FEVER FAGGOTS THIS IS YOUR WIFE'S SON TOP KEKE