From where did curly hair like this enter the north european genes? It seems more common in places like wales...

From where did curly hair like this enter the north european genes? It seems more common in places like wales, who it would seem are more like the ancient britons? Is it their connection to iberia? Are others getting it from the greeks who seem to have curls on almost all of their ancient statues? An ancient mixing between snow niggers and meds? Or did north europeans have some percentage of this kind of mop all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/kit-harington
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/greeksubhuman.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mother

Just google: Name+ Ethni and you'll get the persons ethnicity on ethnicelebs.com

ethnicelebs.com/kit-harington

idk but curly hair is fucking gross I don't touch any girl who has curly hair and the very few times they actually ask why I reject them I tell them it's because they have curly hair. They get pretty mad.

It doesn't tell much of the roots of the trait though, where for example blond hair and blue eyes is a more obviously northern europeans one related to the environment

And why did wearing these wigs become a thing?

You're the biggest faggot of the day. Way to fag out with a super faggy post. Your dildo trophy is lubed up and in the mail.

probably from the kike dna. kikes are basically negroids

So you think the ancient greeks got it from the middle east and the spanish got it from the north africans and it made it's way up to the snow niggers in small amounts over time? Is it that dominant that it can survive from that route even when the guy looks like this?

Curly hair is not that common in Iberia.
Of course you see some people, but most of us have straight or slightly wavy hair.
At least in the Northern area (From Galicia to Catalonia)

>Jew have da Jew fro hair

Some one kill me.now, if I brush it it becomes fucked volume afrikanis.

"Celtic" genes, I put it in brackets because Celts aren't one group, it could've come from Atlantic Iberian Celts or the French

ancient asia, ya nigs.

Asian curls = big curls.

Pahjeets, Polynesians, and white people have similar curls. They're different from the ones black people have.

the only race with truly straight hair are the east asian... chinamen.

Thickest, toughest hair on humans, I think. Europeans have hair that will tangle easily unless you have a lot of ancient central asian gook traits.

Curly hair was seen as an ideal trait by Greeks.
Just like Greek toes. That's why you see them on statues.

shitskin america is different because you are mongrels mixed with africans

90% of Ashkenazi yahudis are of Greek origin

Yeah, ok Jamal.

Why are you hiding your flag you shitskin?

i look very similar to jon snow (complexion and face structure) except i dont have curly hair and my nose is a bit thinner.. also im much taller (6'3")

my ancestry is (in order of greatest to least) english, norweigian, french, scottish, dutch, irish

ive also done a dna test which confirms 100 percent european.. approx 90 n.europe 10s.europe

Do the Gallic and Central European Celts have closer genetics to Germanic people than the British and Iberian Celts? Ancestry.com's DNA testing plots "Western Europe" category as being mostly France and Germany, as though they are brothers.

>Calling others "shitskin"
>Germany

Where could I buy authentic 18th century wigs? I'm not talking about cheap costume tier, but wigs made of real human hair, styled just like the ones from the 1700s (ideally 1750s through 1790s styles, not really a fan of the long and curly "'80s hair metal" looking wigs).

Spaniards, led by Míl Espáine invaded Ireland and spread from there throughout the British Isles.

The whole of Europe has been swapping Jizz for centuries.. it's been like an ongoing gangbang

I am a Greek

asian shitskin

From where in Greece?
My great grandmother was from Kalamata

Took like, 2 seconds on google to find this OP..

It didn't "enter" It was always there. Blonde hair and blue eyes are more common in northern Europe probably because that is where they originated.

My ancestry is English, Irish, Norwegian, & I have very similar looks too.

blonde hair came from the Baltics
blue eyes from around the Euxine Sea

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if blonde hair is from the baltics then why do u guys all look like fucking arabs

You confuse Baltics with Balkans.

i dont

balkanshits dont look like arabs
meanwhile your countries are actually filled with that scum

Stop ignoring me

Are you also 5'2?

I am a selfmade Greek

Ok so the person i'm with tested for 6% African black, they look entirely white, i am 100% European .
I am Blue eyed dark blond straight haired , fair skinned.
Should i reproduce with this person, i am conflicted, we have been together for 2 years .
It is time to settle down , it's just the aversion i have to the black African genes .
I really wish we hadn't taken those DNA tests .

giving up a 2 year relationship because of a Sup Forums meme...

holy shit.. i feel sorry for you bro

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/greeksubhuman.png/

diaspora shitskin

No plans to do that as yet, i just want to make sure i give my future children the best start .
I am more then likely going to consent to providing my genes
They really want to start a family , we can afford it .
More than likely it's going to happen .

Want to know the secret of curly hair?
When you wash the head of newborn first time, use silk cloth to dry it.

My brother and I have pretty large curls when our hair grows out. We're 25% Luxembourgh if that means anything

Could've evolved by itself. Which it probably did.

My ancestry is mainly English/Danish and I have curly blond hair.

no, that's not correct.

Baltics don't look like arabs as well

aristocrats would bang prostitutes, catch an STD, their hair would fall out, and they'd cover it up with a nice powdered wig.

not knowing the reason, the general populace picked up the habit to mug rich.

>bacon merchant
Literally the Anti-Jew

Are you sure?

6% is nothing. if your partner was 23% black i'd get tested for aids

One drop rule.

At the end of the day it's the women's choice whether she has your baby. Even in ancient times she could eat some herbs and be done with it. It's only Christianity that wants more "sheep for the flock". See this in action in Africa.

This.

Not only Christian. Islam too and even more so.

*Christianity

I'm Anglo, and had shoulder length hair in high school.

It curled like Jon Snow if I used conditioner/moisturizing products.

With simple shampoo alone, it was bone straight.

When you're a greasy, unbathed solider on The Wall, your hair should be curly.