Alright how are we going to get this fucking thing down

Alright how are we going to get this fucking thing down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q&list=PLHTeAiqTTlUgv17EkpWRX9vHIelEvOJVm&index=2&ab_channel=InternetHistorian
youtube.com/watch?v=4e7MfFSsaEs
google.fr/maps/place/La Tour LU/@47.215491,-1.5480983,17z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1slu nantes!3m4!1s0x0:0x3a8a4d5ed8d51f4f!8m2!3d47.2154691!4d-1.5462023
lelieuunique.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRING BACK PADDOCK

Last dussion user said the flag looks like its being held up by 2 metal hoops

But if that is true what is keeping it up?

set it on fire with high power lasers

It moves around to much. It would have to be Extreamly high powered.

As of now that maybe the best option. But whoever does so could get in a lot of trouble if they get cought.

Drone seems to be the only way

Either use something to cover the flag or grab the it with hooks and pull straight up. The hooks must be detachable though, as if it fails, the drone must be able to escape.

Or, a rope could be attached via drone, and two people pull the other end on the ground.

Martin jetpack

Send in the A-Team, my lad

Someone give me a run down

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q&list=PLHTeAiqTTlUgv17EkpWRX9vHIelEvOJVm&index=2&ab_channel=InternetHistorian

shia hides flag somewhere pol steals it

Drone strike. Either sever it by driving the rotors into it or attaching a hook to the drone and pulling it off the pole.

Should be a first mission for -pic related-

How do we get it down?
We go at night
Vid related
>youtube.com/watch?v=4e7MfFSsaEs

Well the Kikebook post did say it'd require some "Assassin's Creed shit"...

upon realizing no one will risk jail time, we need to plan a social attack, visit the and meme IRL till its taken down

So excited for season 5!

blu-ray lazer ish strength laser. burn the bitch

2 metal hoops?!?

this. lazers are cool. wear sunglasses and a cool jacket when you do it and post pics, frogs.

Based on experience, what is the flag made from? Nylon? Cotton?

Could you just pay to replace it with a french flag?

Fuck off with your lasersband drones that wont work. 3 options. 1 get to the roof using ladders and grab it. (Tower probably to tall for this) 2 find the camera block its view or steal the cam instead. 3 somehow convince that museum to take it down themselfs by claiming the flag is racist or w/e

Find one or more Frenchanons willing to do the Lord's work. Crowdfund them a good, high-quality drone. Fly up and either destroy or physically remove flag.

>HWNDU is finally back

No need to take that flag down. Let shia embarrass himself because france has no fucks to give about Trump.

Someone need to find the camera is, and place a pepe shirt in between the camera. Maybe hack the camera and override the feed like a true watchfrog.

Start looking at the sky in the stream and gather intel on the orientation of the camera.

>Crowdfund them a good, high-quality drone
France is officially in an "Emergency State" because of terrorist attacks, flying a drone here inside a city will get you in very big trouble.

A drone with some kind of dangling thread could probably wrap it up tight around the pole. Better practice a lot first though since game time is live.

Also where is it? In fucking Paris I assume?

Swear to god user you guys can be stupid as fuck sometimes.

Just get 2 high vis vests and hard hats, rent the same scissor lift. They used to put it up.

Or use skyhook like in The Dark Knight to rip the flag pole down.

Drop a rope around flag with a drone, attach rope to truck, pull down flag

>Also where is it? In fucking Paris I assume?
Some smaller french city I believe, can't remember the name sadly but it starts with N

Or you can climb the Crane, take the camera and leap over to grab the flag then replace it with a Trump Shirt or Hillary For Prison Shirt.

This is in the city of Nantes, France
The tower is a building called Le Lieu Unique (The Unique Place), now an art place, it was a biscuit factory.

Hi mom.

A crime that could get you arrested for over a year. Spitting fire onto a building.

quick some one do assasins weed and climb the building

Nancy? Thats near Paris... or Nice.

I wish I was rich enough to play the biggest game of international capture the flag. Personally I would use that money to rent out a city and play the biggest game of paintball or laser tag though.

>HWNDU came to France
dis_gon_b_gud.gif

at 2 Rue de la Biscuiterie, 44000 Nantes, France?

A wise man once said...

>DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
>NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
>JUST
>DO
>IT

You're right, but the drone looks like a very good idea

google.fr/maps/place/La Tour LU/@47.215491,-1.5480983,17z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1slu nantes!3m4!1s0x0:0x3a8a4d5ed8d51f4f!8m2!3d47.2154691!4d-1.5462023

it doesnt look that tall,a skilled climber user could make it

some frenchanon should apply for a job as a supervisor or something in the art place, then infiltrate the tower and take down the flag and piss on it.

The drone idea might be more realistic though, or just use some sort of skyhook.

we impale a dead animal on the flag pole

>Start looking at the sky in the stream and gather intel on the orientation of the camera.

It's a stupid large ass crane and the building has unique enough design to look it up on the internet real fast. The challenge isn't finding this one it's taking it down.

Exactly. There's a building right across the street, if someone could gain access to one of the top floors and bring a high-powered laser we could probably set the flag on fire on a day when there is no wind.

Ah, Merci.

>a skilled climber user could make it
lmao don't expect any french quq to climb that tower m8

Shoutouts for Nantes anons on other boards?

Hire a cherry picker like they did, dress in industrial clothing(vest, helmet) and there you go. Unless, of course they have foot soldiers keeping things like that away

>[Catalog] [Archive]
Drone + Maga hat

Looks too artsy for it to be desecrated by someone's boots IMO, better just tactical drone strike to avoid undue damage.

The french invented parkour though, they have some really good urban climbers there.

>how tall is the pole?
>what is the length from the top of the pole to the last ring?
>a piece of 4 inch pvc with a cap glued onto it and ceiling hook would work perfectly fine.
>draw a pepe or MAGA meme on it.
>drone with hook attached to string on bottom for easy release
>slide pipe over pole like sock over foot
operation: Sup Forums sock?

THIS SHIT IS EASY AND CHEAP YOU NIGGERS ARE BEING AUTISTIC

just get the building to take it down....just trying to get it will be enough for that

or bomb threats lol

Yeah don't expect them to browse this place, of all places

Easy access, Stairs round the side and up on the roof and then a climb up.

The rope attached to a drone with people to pull the rope is the most plausible thing imo. Climb the fire escape to the roof launch the drone quickly an rip it down. It’ll take 3-5 minutes an there’s multiple fire escapes from the roof to get away.

THIS

I'm too lazy and not stupid enough to climb on top of a building older than my grandpa, in my own city where the cops know me...

This looks like our best shot, we need a french user with a drone and that user needs the ability to mod the drone with a miniature flammenwerfer.

I want everyone to remember that Shia Labeouf is not an unintelligent man.

He wants us to capture this flag. It is controversial. It will get more people to pay attention to him and it will also give us attention.

This is exactly why (((mainstream media))) does not give people like us a platform at all. Shia is giving us a platform. Hell, even his social media was practically inviting us to do this.

What I am getting at is that he WANTS us to do it. He made it challenging but he will not have guys there to stop us. He has a camera to catch it all on camera to show our "hate".

Taking down this flag is a win-win.

the approximate length of this is all we need to know

Yeah best solution imo

And easy to run from police if that gets hasty..

You make it sound really easy, you care to try? fuck up that 'climb up' even once and your ded m8

This tower is located right next to the high-speed train tracks and the caste of the dukes of Brittany, this place is bound to be constantly monitored, sending a drone would probably be quite dangerous if you get caught.

Do we know the dimension of the original flag? This one is probably the same.

Here the website of the art gallery : lelieuunique.com/
It hosts a permanent bar, restaurant and sauna.

how about just doing some scouting and taking pictures. Try to find the cam.

my guy please tell me you believe in the pvc tube of painted memes

frig off shia

>in my own city where the cops know me...
You are the chosen one monsieur

Imagine the glory you will win, it will be eternal

Another possible solution, get a paintball gun and fire at flag, nothing too big that it draws a crowd and causes tons in damages but would cover the flag in paint and stop it from being visible/legible (Do it at night due to French terrorfags)

another good idea. A dead octopus would be a nice disgusting choice.

I say we take off and nuke the whole site from orbit... it's the only way to be sure.

How about an Acid Spray or paint in honor of European Cultural Enrichment?

What happened at the end of Season 6? Did the Flag in the building ever do anything?

Acid or paint?

Operation Sup Forums sock? then It begins.

no from the top of the pole to the last ring so we know how long the pvc pipe needs to be

It looks more as if it is attached via screw lock carabiners such as pic related. Requires hands on for removal realistically.

shouldn't you be out hunting hitchhikers or something

Drones are illegal in France. Lurk moar

We need a plan that is simple enough that we can actually get a surrender-fag to go through with it.

Call them and say it is islamophobic

I dunno what the final plan is. Whatever it ends up being I'm all for it. I'm just doing computer chair reconnaissance.

Can frenchies even own a paintball gun?

attack with tree branch snipper, top corner of flag first to assure drop

only a drone will work in this case it's to high for someone to reach it

Kek. its like you people dont even try anymore

Grappling Hook?
A climbing Bot during the night?

Paint use red and blue. Paint MAGA.

Take photos place, and flag.

Just get access to this building, either the roof or one of the high windows, and use a high-powered laser to burn the flag or a paintball gun to cover it in paint.

YEEEESSSS!!!!!

CAN'T SCUFF LA BUFF