Why don't more mangakas potray vampires as horrible monsters?

Why don't more mangakas potray vampires as horrible monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/lol/
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/kill yourself/ghost/only/page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vampires are cool and sexy

horrible monsters aren't vampires, they are horrible monsters that drink blood

Why did Vampir never get fully scanlated?

Probably because it went on endless hiatus and the translators lost interest.

because most people like sexy vampire monsters

That's too bad. It had the potential to be decent.

She went back to it with some sidestory in between her last manga and her current one, so she hasn't completely forgotten about it. Maybe whenever her current one ends (no idea when that will be, it isn't being scanlated) we'll get more Vampir.

Anne Rice ruined vampires for everyone.

>Vampire Knight Memories

I didn't want to know this existed.

how am i supposed to masturbate if they aren't at least a little sexy?

Becasue they look like humans, if they look like us, they can made them cute/handsome, and even if it said they used that beauty to lure prey, they never lost the beauty part. Is truly a shame vampires arent respected as much like before.

Looking like humans doesnt necessarily mean looking good

There is chair from overlord

she almost never shows her true form though

Why don't more westerners portray Kitsune as chaotic shapeshifting dangerous assholes?

not even the elevens do that

Thralls can look like mindless, twisted, zombies. Vamps however, have always had a very dangerous seductive quality.

Because vampires are supossed to look beautiful and charming.

>supposed

Because vampires are associated with sex and seduction in modern literature. It's not a Japanese thing.

That panel is sick as fuck

Whoops, way to go.

Yea but at their core they should reveal themselves to be brutal demons. Hellsing is one of the few shows that has got this right in recent memory.

the original dracula is one sexy motherfucker

Why? That's just dull.

can't see that picture without laughing

I ain't clickin dat shit nigga

Is that the source for the image in the OP?

Source?

Nossir

I think it's Crimezone.

most of them do
the truly scary thing about vampires originally is that they blend in with society
hidden in plain sight

parasyte kind of does this pretty well

How is Hellsing?

It's very "late night post vidya playing 20 something man" -ish

Hellsing Ultimate. Alucard and the rest of the Vamps are very gross rapey animals. They're able to mind control people into obeying them and rape to to reproduce.

no, they drink blood to reproduce

>and rape to to reproduce

It's literally explained in the first chapter that the Vampires in Hellsing are sterile.

Only if she goes too long without taking a swig of her boyfriends neck juice

Tell that to nips mangaka, if something looks human, then it can be a girl, if it can be a girl, then it can be a moe loli.

And sometimes it doesnt have to be human at all to put the girl part on it, just look monster girs

Because if they ALREADY look like people, they might as well look like attractive people.

I'm sorry, I don't know why I used rape there. I'm implying that they can only reproduce by biting virgins. Usually forcibly.

This would be scarier with black/shark eyes and white/lit face. Would still fug either way.

Why did translations of this get dropped

translation of last volume never

Because it's not scary if they are actual monsters. The scary part is figuring out who the Vampire/Monster is.

It could be you coworker or your sister or the President.

Dio in JJBA: Phantom Blood was terrible. An example being that, after turning the majority of an isolated village into ghouls, he promised a young mother that he wouldn't harm her baby if she'd give herself to him willingly. As soon as she turned, Dio watched gleefully as she devoured the infant in a horrifying manner and commented that he kept his promise, as he didn't harm the baby personally.

>spends hours and hours keeping his shitposting threads alive
>spends tons of time renaming every single one of his files
>ignores anyone who tells him off
>spams to attack anyone who says anything he doesn't like
>he thinks he's not the one who is "triggered" and irrationally upset
It's literally impossible to reason with this person because he's literally an animal. And the mods protect him doing this spamming and shitposting, so he thinks what he is doing is perfectly fine, and thus keeps doing it.

What's it like knowing that the mods protect this person and will ban anyone at all who says he's a problem?

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

>spends hours and hours keeping his shitposting threads alive
>spends tons of time renaming every single one of his files
>ignores anyone who tells him off
>spams to attack anyone who says anything he doesn't like
>he thinks he's not the one who is "triggered" and irrationally upset
It's literally impossible to reason with this person because he's literally an animal. And the mods protect him doing this spamming and shitposting, so he thinks what he is doing is perfectly fine, and thus keeps doing it.

What's it like knowing that the mods protect this person and will ban anyone at all who says he's a problem?

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

He's spamming Sup Forums and mods aren't even warning him at least? What the fuck is wrong with this site now?

Too bad this wasn't completely scanlated even though the manga is finished.

What's it like having a persecution complex the size of Russia?

What's it like being brain damaged, rape spammer.
And do you really this it's not obvious as fuck you're the OP?
You are straight up a damaging this board with your spam. That is a fact out side of everything. It's not an opinion, it's not subjective. You are hurting the board.

And even if you want to pretend you're not the OP, you are in the wrong for not taking issue with someone damaging the board.

I might rename each image lol before posting it now just to fuck with you.

Because Twillight ruined everything fucking forever.

We can't ever get the Twillight stain out of fucking fiction, ever. Vampires will never be portrayed as cursed abominations ever again, zombies will never be portrayed as reanimated, slow, rotting, inhumanly strong, dumb dead again.

>persecution complex
I have literally no idea how that applies here.

I don't think the issue is "lol" so much as it is one guy making a dozen shitty threads in two days and bumping them repeatedly.

You're already doing that, rape spammer. It's obvious who you are. No one else in the world acts like you. No one else thinks spiting and attacking as a reflex to everything is normal.

Here watch me prove you're the OP.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/kill yourself/ghost/only/page/2/

See all those posts that are spamming "kill yourself" and replying to half the posts in a thread? That's the OP of this thread as well. You can trace those archive posts back to some of his threads.

If you don't take issue with shitposting and insanity to that degree, you're obviously the person doing it.

How do people notice this type of stuff? This guy sounds like he needs to be banned, but I'm curious how you noticed it. Is it normal to look at image names and search the archives? Maybe I should start doing that.

But zombies are still portrayed as that mostly. The Walking Dead explosion kinda nipped the speed zambos in the bud.

>I don't think the issue is "lol"
It's part of the issue because you shouldn't be posting with garbage like that on Sup Forums. But what happened is that the OP was spamming threads like all the ones in this image And someone pointed out how it was easily to tell who he was because lol was in every single one of his files names. And instead of realizing that it was one of his tells, he thought it was "triggering" anyone who mocked him for it. Some kind of insane coping device.

>thinks that is me
You think you are triggered now autist-kun.

Yes, it's pretty normal to look at the file name in posts. It gives tons of information. Like a joke a poster might be making, the source of the image, the date it was saved, etc.

And with how many threads OP makes, it's hard not to notice it.

No, you just call everyone and everyone "triggered" if they say anything at all you dislike. Because you have this coping device where you think if you call someone "triggered" you prove them wrong and make yourself feel better. What you don't seem to get is that even if the other person was "triggered" that changes nothing about what the post is saying. A person who's mad saying 2+2=4 is just as correct as a person saying 2+24 when they are calm. You are trying so hard to dismiss people based on irrelevant things.

Because one of the defining traits of vampires, from the very beginning, is that they look like normal humans, and good looking humans at that. Vampires are kind of similar in some ways to zombies, but sophisticated and sexy.

Otherwise they're just ugly monsters.

We have a very mature user over here.

Can you fuck off back to the shithole you came from?

And you are claiming everyone who disagrees with you is the same person. So how about you take your valium and have a nap.

Only if you join me fuckboy.

Rape spammer, like you get told every time you say this, it's not just disagreeing with me or anyone else that makes it obvious who you are. It's the fact you refuse to accept you have very obvious tells and patterns that exist in your behavior. Patterns that happen no where else in the world. Like, for one, you refusing to address anything other than the fact you are called out on samefagging. When a post has multiple topics in it, you tunnel vision straight to the part where you get caught samefagging. Every time. Without fail.

>vampires are cool and sexy
>Because vampires are supossed to look beautiful and charming.

Some people here have clearly never read the original Dracula.

I keep seeing people call out someone called Rape Spammer. I've seen it 5 times in the past 3 days. Can someone explain to me who that is?

sometimes they overdo it, but vampires have always been that kind of monster. They have human intellect and their instinct of drinking blood that can get out of control. that´s really it
I understand what you are trying to say, but what do you want mods to do about this?
most of the threads of that image that are exactly the same are days, weeks or even months apart. he should get banned for using NSFW images in the OP, but can that be really be considered spam (Except for the last two rows in the right)? the filename is annoying, but giving him attention for that is the equivalent of responding to a tripfag

See the image here That's not even all of his threads.

They are are insanely obsessed with rape and other depraved fetishshit.

Look at one of the Nanoha threads across the top row.
>Why can't the rape of the Nanoha cast get raped?
He obviously meant "rest of the cast", but his mind is consumed with rape.

Also, I've seen him talk in #Sup Forums. He goes by the name Neko-Question. And he's talk about really weird shit like wanting to eat dogs.

That's not even close to all of his threads. It's just impossible to fit any more on that image. It's spam. He's also ban evading. But they don't care about that.

>That's not even close to all of his threads. It's just impossible to fit any more on that image. It's spam.
Ok, my bad I didn´t realize that
By the way, are you sure OP is the same guy? yes, he has a lol in his filename, but the theme of the thread seems different and the filename itself differs from the image that you posted earlier (which just got deleted)
>He's also ban evading. But they don't care about that.
how do you know about that?

>By the way, are you sure OP is the same guy?
Are you on purposely this retarded?

It's not only because he has ''lol'' on his filenames, it's because he obnoxiously using it the same way and method for his retarded samefagging. It's not even hard to track on this type of samefagging, if you are all the time on Sup Forums then you will realize. He is the same guy.

Did you even checked the archive link?

>Did you even checked the archive link?
Oh I forgot to do that. I was just reading the image
>all of those posts per day
Ach mein Gott

>By the way, are you sure OP is the same guy?
Absolutely. And he changed his file names before after about a year he realized that it was a huge tell to find all his threads and he didn't like that.

But then, he got upset about it and started spamming those threads to spite people who called him out on it. And then, when he realized that the mods would protect him when he spammed these threads to attack people he started doing it even more. And the mods are protecting him because they take issue with "me" and anyone else they think is me. And they rather spite me than enforce the rules.

Read jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg for more details.

But you're evading bans too and you're obsessed with posting that particular image. In reality you're not so different from that spammer.

What about cool and sexy horrible monsters?

Pretty big difference between evading bans for doing nothing wrong and evading bans because you break rules.

And it's not being obessed with posting an image. It's making sure people are aware of who OP is. Something that Troid is trying to censor.

>Why don't more mangakas potray vampires as horrible monsters?

Because vampires are supposed to be sexy and blend in with humans.
Also an intelligent monster that looks just like a normal human is far more dangerous than a mindless abomination.

2d Vlad is better

>intelligent
I'm sure they are dumb.

Vampires are former humans, so they obviously have human intellect.

rarely any one does, and its fucking gay imo

like said, there's a romantization to vampires that obscures that they are monsters

rad

Fucking bitch bodyjacker

Lots of people like sexy vampires.

Significantly less people like old school, Nosferatu style vampires.

Thus, you see more of the former than the latter.

Real women are the monsters.

Even in the original Dracula, the lawyer who was imprisoned wanted to cheat on his waifu with Dracula's harem

if you put the word "lol" in your filename, some autist shows up to scream about how you are rape spammer.

Nobody has any obligation to respond to all of your shitty points you retarded autist. Just how many people did you accuse of being rape spammer by now?

Vampires need love too.

Amusingly enough, even the "old school" vampires probably looked pretty normal. In the trickster superspectrum, they represent the same class of entity which would now be called a man in black. Jiangshi, vampires, springheel jacks, mad gassers, men in black. The associations between such entities as well as the patterns of encounters are truly fascinating.

I agree.
Vampires are terrible monsters that should be exterminated before they destroy humanity.

>MACHINES OF LABOUR.jpg

Vampires > werewolves

why is nobody translating this

>user.... you're watching me aren't you?

She shows her true form when she's going berserk which I think is fine. Part of being a vampire is to deceive people into thinking you look like not a horrible monster. Part of that is also because vampires can be vain creatures and want to look handsome or pretty (not saying twilight here). That doesn't apply to nosferatu or other batshit insane vampire types.

I would like to add she should have went berserk though when fighting papa bones