Why is the British Empire the GOAT country?

Why is the British Empire the GOAT country?

Is it because it is full of freethinkers and liberals unlike the conservative US which will soon implode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guarantee_(proposed)
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>brits
>liberals

We all now conservatism is the cause of a nations downfall.

Convert now or suffer the fate of the Romans

The attitude of most brits is far more pro-white than the average American.

Our voting system does not reflect this very well as it's FPTP

I'd rather suffer and die for my ideals than sell myself and becoming a coward like you

>suffer and die for my ideals

If you are white then good for you.

Minorities will soon be a majority in your nation.

>Implying you won't be the first one they turn on for being a traitor to your own race

anyone who uses GOAT should GO back to where they came from
white power

Basically took out rivaling nations and then would turn on the nations that had helped them take out the previous rival and Jewish bankers concentrated their wealth in Britain.

You realize the reason the Roman Empire began to collapse when it abandon it's original ethics and fell into hedonism and liberalism right?

>Implying you won't be the first one they turn on for being a traitor to your own race

>implying I am white

>You realize the reason the Roman Empire began to collapse when it abandon it's original ethics and fell into hedonism and liberalism right?

>implying it is not a good thing for white civilizations to fall

>implying any good civilizations were non-white

>implying any good civilizations were non-white

Soon user soon...
US and EU countries will become predominantly black, muslin and asian

And then they will fall down the shitter, you aren't that bright are you user?

>And then they will fall down the shitter

Like fascist government especially Nazi Germany

and then they will collapse

Only this time daddy america wont be here to save le ebin communism and the only enemies we will have will be a bunch of shitskins who've barely left the stone age

Except it won't be by other countries, they will just fall on their own bayonets.

A fallen human civilization not ruled by oppressive whites is better than fascist whites ruling everything.

At least the world is at peace and has equality.

Britain ruined Europe by starting WW2 and giving Poland to USSR.

>Can't even fly flag of St George for sake of Muslims
>Pro White

Because the Anglo is the embodiment of god.

>at peace
>fallen civilization
nice day speaking to you my coloured friend

Only it will be an anarchistic hell with a bunch of savages eating each others living in the ruins of white civilization.

>He LARPs on an anime imageboard

sad!

Not as sad as feeding him (you)s
At least sage the thread while you're at it

All its doing is throwing some redpills out there for any nufags who come on here. Besides I didn't see you sage.

Why is that mustachioed Italian looking person I see everywhere used as the archetypal stand-in for an Anglo?
The average englishman doesn't look like that. They look more like pic related

Idiotic. Britain bent over backward to try convince the French and US not to impose the punitive reparations post WW1. That the germans would be squeezed until the "pips squeeked". The US in the meanwhile advanced 1.5billion in loans while increasing trade barriers to germany. Thus the germans ended up paying them back via the original loan as they couldnt trade out. In rage they destroyed the German Mark. Impovrished the German middle class and destoyed the nations working capital. After instilling an American style decadent democratic system of non-entity self serving bureaucrats that an angry burning german people resented. In strode a madman pier piper.

It was the US which refused to ratify the Treaty of Guarantee

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guarantee_(proposed)

Thus guaranteeing no counter to transgressions of the armistice. As you shrank back into isolationism after Wilson was defeated. It was French vengeancen, short sightedness and US greed and internal politicking that guaranteed that the great peace turned into chapter two of the Great War. Really there was only 1 war. With a 20 year interlude. Maybe a new one information aswell.

US didn't approve the Treaty of Versailles either you drunken inbred fucking retard. Britain is responsible directly for 60 million dead Europeans, the uplifting of Jews into power across the West, and the reason why US is the premier world power today. GJ.

That's not the Roman Empire bro

that guy might as well be dutch

>Not knowing your Mosley
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY