Who were the greatest US presidents of all time according to Sup Forums?

Who were the greatest US presidents of all time according to Sup Forums?

Jackson

Jefferson, Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, Coolidge, Lincoln, JFK

According to Pol?
1) Jackson
2)Kennedy (Despite him believing in and introducing all the shit they hate LBJ for)
>But muh jews ass ass in ate him
3)Coolidge

also Jefferson, Washington

1) Jefferson
2) JFK
3) Teddy
4) Jackson
5) Washington

Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Madison, Monroe, Garfield, Truman, Reagan, Nixon, Trump

Drumpf.

Teddy Roosevelt. Based af. Wish we had presidents like him instead of beta cucks who take it up the ass from banks.

>Garfield
redpill me. I think this is the first time i've ever seen anyone on /pol even mention Garfield.

obama. trump, clinton, reagan, bush jr, carter, kennedy, nixon, fdr, grant

most influential, not the greatest. jefferson, adams, washington, madison are the greatest. america is far from what these men envisioned.

George Washington was the best by far.

The most overrated is Reagan or FDR.

Ike.

>JFK litterally a more retarded bush Jr.

Lol

1) Teddy Roosevelt
2) Andrew Jackson
3) Calvin Coolige
4) Dwight Eisenhower
5) Rutherford B. Hayes
6) Richard Nixon
7) Ronald Reagan
8) Warren G. Harding
9) William McKinley
10) James A. Garfield

I am a bowl

why do people even include JFK in this list?
sure he was charming but thats all what he was.

Washington
Jackson
Trump

Batack

Nixon.

1-Washington, helped found the country, set precedent for terms, had no part affiliation.
2-Jackson, killed the fed, killed the Indians, went from poor orphan to president.
3-Roosevelt (Teddy), propelled the US to the world stage and encouraged our empire building, encouraged draining the swamp of his time.
4-Eisenhower, warned the US of the military industrial complex after WWII, general good times.
5-Taft, was one fat fuck, but his policy of buying out the Latin American countries was chad as fuck, expanded Roosevelt's (teddy) trust busting.
6-Grant, not really a political person, he did his best to bring the country back together after the civil war; tried his best and did an okay job or getting the dollar back on track.
7- Harrison, last former British president, first to die in office, shortest term, was a filthy Whig candidate so it worked out.
8-Jefferson, showed the pirates who was boss, expanded the US buy buying Louisiana.
9-Trump, meme magic
10-Polk, expanded the US with Texas and Oregon, and kicked the shit out of Mexico

William Jefferson Clinton

Woodrow Wilson is far more influential than the majority of names mentioned here. Wilson initiated the creation of the current world order, got the US involved in the world far more than blustering Teddy Roosevelt did, who only sent the navy to sail around for a bit, great job bud

George Washington has always been my favorite President; a very interesting fellow, and he managed to avoid getting pinned down to one political party affiliation, unlike the other Presidents. George Washington held the nation together in the late 18th century, the very early stages of this country, and I agree with most of his views on matters.

>Woodrow Wilson is far more influential than the majority of names mentioned here.
Influence=/=Greatness. LBJ and FDR are next to Lincoln in terms of influence, yet they are commonly regarded as 2 of the three worst presidents ever here. Wilson is the other of those three.

Anyone that says Lincoln is an industrialist cuck.

Great list, would put Coolidge and Grover Cleveland (Bourbon Democrats ftw) as honorable mentions.

Eisenhower. Military Industrial Complex

>Obummer
>Great
Pick one faggot.

Reagan
Trump