Pizzagate is real

pizzagate is real

The end of the cabal draws near.

Did you write this up? It's really well done.

Its late..quick rundown?

Go to bed, Michael.

>1.63 MB

here's a more optimized png for you

tl;dr: here's how social class works in the usa, skills edition.
> start at the top of the list, and if you have that skill you get to go to the next level

enriched tier (start here)
> underclass -- on welfare/gibs for generations
if u can show up for work most days
> low labor -- work for $ at shitty hourly jobs
if u can get some actual skill / trade
> high labor -- work for $$ at shitty union jobs
if u can get a college degree
> low gentry -- have college degree, work for $ at meme job
if u can get a fancy college degree
> high gentry -- work for $ or $$ at a job redditors think is cool
if u try to sell the fuck out
> low elite -- work for $$ as a financecuck or equivalent
if u sell out successfully
> mid elite -- work for $$$ as senior financecuck or equivalent
if u do the pizza rituals
> high elite -- work for $$$$$$ as junior string-puller
if u kill the people above you in the pizza hierarchy
> hidden mastermind -- start wars for fun and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

how's that for a run-down. it's basically accurate in my experience.

to elaborate, most people on one tier do not understand how the next-higher tier works, let alone the entire structure. workers don't understand that college pays for itself (if you work the system), stemcucks don't understand that they are owned and lied to by businessmen, and businessmen don't understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Where do Googlers fit in?

thx user. much better

Mrw based Stick RPG was actually a legit example of reality.

> Googlers
google programmers are high gentry (envied by redditors, use reddit themselves).
google hvac maintenance are high labor (muh good jerb).
google executives are mid elite (tell pleasing lies to the programmers).

hi google.

quick rundown on stick rpg?

why are you posting armband people user?
FREEDOM is the fundamental human right.
GOD-GIVEN as recognized in the Bill of Rights.
Freedom of speech, press, and association, and defended by the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and form militias, all to prevent tyranny. For though a free democratic republic may contain some waste and difficulties, it is BY FAR the best system of government ever created.

furthermore, the Supreme Court has ruled that anonymous speech is protected free speech.
so stop radicalizing this corner of the internet.
i am feeling sleepy.

America is the greatest country that ever existed. Doesn't mean that the Nazi's were bad.

*ahem*

Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock Tavistock

I just realized your writeup never mentions Jews. TYPICAL.

It's not my writeup, I just copypasta'd it. The original author was given an anal redpill suppository by Silicon Valley jews but managed to shit that redpill back out by being a turbo-libcuck.

can't read this shit nigga

stop phoneposting
> or
open image in new tab
notice image ends in ---m.png
delete that "m" to view the image
or try

OY VEY

Yeah it seems like a decent explanation until it gets into the higher tiers of the elite. The Author himself says he is G2 Gentry class. When he starts talking about classes above that you know it's just a lot of guesswork. Saying that the top of society is automatically evil is a pretty big stretch and just seems like propaganda to me