CATALAN PROPAGANDA MACHINE

CHECK OUT THE NEW VIDEO FROM THE CATALAN PROPAGANDA MACHINE

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=OAEYtrIAfEI
Oh goy!!! Look at the sad crying women and our sweet as video effects! IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQtf3MtckRk&t=61s
youtu.be/KOoujnfPxso
youtu.be/Hvds2AIiWLA
youtube.com/watch?v=jytIS6BHFwQ
youtu.be/OkLp-N-wiAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>''The Spanish police used a degree of force never before seen by any European state''
HAHAHAHA, what the Spanish police officer did was a fucking neck massage.

This is what police ''brutality'' looks like in the country everyone likes referring as the European nation to look up to.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LQtf3MtckRk&t=61s

Holy shit, Catalans need to be purged

Jordis, You need to go to prison, NOW!!!

youtu.be/KOoujnfPxso

They really are jailed now, by literally reason of betray/treason.

How are they still relevant after losing their pointless fight yet again.

Does Podemos hire people based on how fucking crippled they are, or something? I can just imagine Pablo Igleasias being presented a bunch of crippled people and being like ''NO, IT'S NOT CRIPPLED ENOUGH!!''.
-

I am expecting a black midget dyke with cybernetic enhancements anyday nao.

/ourguy/

The only chad monarch left in the world

>The first 30 seconds of that video

It's physically impossible to me to watch more than 15 seconds, holy shit the cringe... I can tell this is propaganda literally made by soros himself

Catalonians are gonna cry about police brutality anyways so I think is time to give them real arguments. A taste of good ol' represión franquista

I only. I wish Franco was still alive. Democracy is a joke that gets infested by marxists, fueled by the propaganda machine rich people like Soros can use to do whatever they want with the world.

This.

Remember that Catalonia has probably one of the highest standards of living in the world. And these people are crying they're oppressed.

Good news is it's so overdone it's obvious that they are shilling. Good luck Spain, I hope purging yourself of these cucks will help finally uncuck your monarchy

Thank you, USbro. Come Thurday we should have more news on what's going to happen, as it'll be the last day the Spanish gov is giving to the Catalan leader to rethink and stop.

HARRIBA HESPAÑA BIBA EL PP Y BIBA EL REIIIII

Teach them about democracy lmao
Well done Spain.

>We want to be a free people so that we can destroy our ethnicity even faster: The video.

What's the point of claiming independence when you just want to join a bigger federation right away anyways?

As a independentist I feel ashamed of this video trying to like Merkel and UE. Merkel and UE is agains Catalunya!

Jordis, are you even trying?

youtu.be/Hvds2AIiWLA

The ones who more push for cultural marxism in Catalonia are the sons of immigrants for spain and are agains independence and pro refugees. Like Ada Colau and Podemos

Wake up man.

>1:55 that guy smashing commies with the camera pole

>Espanglish

¡Hala, gilipollas! Mejor dilo en castellano que no se te entiende nada.

Clearly these Catalans are the most oppressed people in the world. I can see it in that womans face, she is on the verge of tears. Spain. APOLOGIZE!

Remember it's always the bad guys that make videos and always portray theirselves as victims.

Who makes viral propaganda and videos? The rohingya or the buddhist?

>I want to secede from Spain and be my own country because Spain robs us and forces its politics on us! But we want to remain in Europe because they'll certainly won't do the same
>I also want to stop being the region that gives the most money in solidarity with regions that have less success and become the most needy country in Europe and ask other countries to give me money in solidarity.

Nigger tier hypocrisy.

beautiful daughters

Were commin faggots. See you in the international brigades.

Spanish police are pretty rowdy themselves,
but that's not a bad thing of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=jytIS6BHFwQ

kek the two "catalonian" she showcased are literal arab rape babies

Fuck them, godspeed Spain

don'tcha dare dis the crips, muhfugga!

>we believe in european values
>they try to separate from their own country (european)
stopped watching there
pls kek, give Rajoy the courage he needs to send the GEOs there, and """"""""""""rescue""""""""""""""""" puigdemont from his misery

i don't have a problem with catalans choosing their own future

>What crime had these people committed?
I don't know...treason?

meanwhile the bois keep working good

that webm made me happy

I don't blame them for not wanting to be part of Spain. You guys will be fucked if they leave

Spain needs to return to the iron fist of Franco or you'll repeat the civil war of the 30's...fuck these leftist commie fuckers.

Second civil war when?

It does? Why exactly? So you have keks?

KYS faggot

>second
This would be like the 10th. Spain had lots of civil wars in the centuries before coming up to the big one of 1936.

So it doesn't loose it's most important region to leftist commie scum supported by jew Soro's you faggot...go fuck yourself.

A lot of them, and more aesthetic.

My keks are of secondary importance but still up there....

>cries about catalan propaganda machine for a video on youtube
>spends all his time on Sup Forums spamming threads against Catalonia
Godamn Manolos, when will they learn.

kek, even twitter is laughing at their #HelpCatalonia.

You expect Spaniards to understand your cryptic polynesian Muai capturing the sun bullshit?

Send in the tanks

Can you guys just have a civil war already? l want to watch commies get BTFO on/pol/.

what civil war? they don't have an army

they'd get crushed in a few hours

0:18
>we are European citizens
no sweetheart, you're a Spanish citizen first, a Spanish taxpayer first and Spanish worker which lives in a Spanish territory. Spain just happens to collaborate with the European Union. The EU will just bully your little failed state with policy that transforms it into something resembling a pig's sty.
Who educates these people?
Spanish anons when are you going to start your reconquista.

By barcelonan commies waving gay pride flags?

>Ada Colau
>Against independence
Top fucking kek boy

Hey this seems familiar to me...

youtu.be/Hvds2AIiWLA Ah! of course Ukraine has a similiar one my bad...
But wait how come I forgot about the Venezuela one.. silly me...

youtu.be/OkLp-N-wiAI

Omg what I am thinking about, I forgot about the Chinese versión, sorry chaps didn´t sleep siesta yesterday...

youtu.be/0vvxlGUki7U

Omg I wonder who could be behind this nice looking ladies...

ITT: Sup Forums sides with EU, corporations and the IMF

Luckily for us Sup Forums is not only spaniggers, but in every thread about Catalonia it's full of them.

Didnt they have an identical video for Ukraine?They need some new video editor

Basque here.

Catalans are 16% of the population and contribute to 20% of the economy. Castile is a cancer that divides regions politically and sends hordes of their chorizo workers to ethnically replace people. They did this in Valencia by sending maketos to populate it and try to de-construct the Catalan countries even as to invent cheap history. They also did it to Basques in Navarre, they populated it with maketos after they made it independent to divide Basques for losing the war on the excuse that some Navarrans helped Franco.

Spanish monarchy are a bunch of inbred rancid french mongrels who cost yearly the wealth 2,000 Spanish families earn. The PP is the most corrupted party founded by the fascist faggot friends of Franco and they continue supporting it even though 200 members are accused of corruption and have led Spain to become third world.

Basques and Catalans are the core of the economy. We have the GDP per capita of Swabia, Austria, northern Italy, Sweden as well as more buying power per individual. The rest of Spain has the GDP per capita of frogs, Anglos, southern Italy and Poland.

Basques and Catalans basically work to sustain a race of lazy pensionated dagos and their immigrants.

Castilians are a cringe, throwing sieg heils when most of them look like Nigerians. Basques and native Catalans are the only whites here yet we are not racist because we got used to lazy Castilian trouble making immigrants who didn't integrate nor learnt our language. Sir excellence lord Sabino Arana called Castilians "our moors" and "Manchurians" also "Belarrimotxas" which means cut ears because in medieval times they'd cut off the ears of thieves, like the maketos (Castilians).

Spanish monkeys think they're doing great displaying violence of this kind in a western democracy in 2017 but the civilised world is just laughing at you.

We're tired of these lazy wogs and their cancer football culture and olé olé. Bunch of backwards inbred chorizos.

>Sup Forums
>Not proudly ANTI-nationalist pro globalism & EUROGODS after OUR GIRL Ines "A moro me Amorro" Arrimadas
Since 10-O and our queen proving the EU & the genocide of the kike nazi fascist nationalist movements like KKKatalonia's has been slain, after all ///ourguys/// the EU was made to genocide all and every fascist nationalist front...

Implying that Catalans are not supporting the EU, corporations and the IMF.

I knew the video seemed familiar...

The catalunian fears Ines

they are not getting any support back. The EU commission and every major EU government has sided with the Spanish government

;3

Me neither, if they want to ask Pujol for all the money he stole and buy themselves some land in African to build their nation, they are free to do so. My Spanish land is staying in my country though, thank you very much.

>Catalans are 16% of the population and contribute to 20% of the economy

That's an absolutely retarded way of putting things.

London also contributes a whole lot more to the economy than any other place in the UK. Same with Paris same with Moscow. Same with any fucking big metropolitan area. It's just what happens. Finance tends to clump around a big center.

You just KNOW she's been sucking on some nice BBC...

Basques contributes to fuck all sicne they have their own Taxes. I wish you didn´t have those priviledges.
Basques are hardworking people tho, same as Everybody pretty much from Madrid to Asturias. Andalucians are lazy cunts that is why we need a central goberment :)

Difference is Catalonia gets nothing in return. Also Catalan parliament is older than Castilian. Catalonia is also a different nation ethnolinguistically speaking.

It's more comparable to Siberians having their resources leeched by subhuman Russians than Moscow contributing more.

Also systematic hatred of Catalan culture and language. Almost anything that's not Castilian centered is hated. If they hate Catalans and Basques so much let us go and go live in dirt, wogs.

Franco did nothing wrong

They are beyond pathetic

LOLOLOLOL
cant wait!

Inés Arrimamades should give a free blowjob tour around spain

We pay less taxes because we bombed your maketo heads for decades until your monkey skull understood we won't be your vassals and slaves. We should have killed far more. Too bad that "caravan of death" bomb didn't go off, it would have killed like 1,000 in one go.

Oldest parliament in Europe is from León

You have a problem. Fascist of shit.

>Siberians having their resources leeched by subhuman Russians
Ayyyberieans

Russians generally condemn Spain, while your ideological brothers Ukrainians see this as a precedent to suppress rebellious regions

Only to refugees.

>Muh hoo-men rites
Lets get independence from evil Castile and turn our free state of Catalonia into a Caliphate in two generations
Absolutely halal

He needs a son

If you hate them why not let the leave?

Holy fuck...seems like we have to send the bombers again....if we had some...

They're trying to repeat a new Maidan.

Qué puto asco dais los regionalistas de Cataluña y el País Vasco, y todo nace a finales del siglo XIX porque se crea la industria en esas dos putas asquerosas zonas, había que tirar bombas nucleares hasta que volvierais a vivir en la puta edad de piedra que era donde estabais antes de la industrialización

I know this. It's strange because as a Basque I should support independence of ethnic minorities in Russia but Russia is the only conservative government standing against Anglo hegemony. I would rather be a vassal of Russia than of Castile and join the anti Anglo russian empire. They seem to support secessionist movements to weaken western Europe which imo is good because western Europe is just a NATO Jew vassal.

>"Catalonia gets nothing in return"
>The most sovereign region in Europe after Bavaria

How is ripping apart one of the oldest countries in Europe going to save Europe?

Because you kill or deal with the people you hate, not give them a free piece of land.

Shhh goy!! Don't think about it!! JUST FEEL!

They can leave to whatever country accepts them. The clay will remain ours.

It isn't. Catacuck rebellion is funded by Venezuela, Cuba, Soros and other extreme leftists who want to end the nationstate, turn Europe into an African gibsmedat superstate

Mainly Soros. Cuba is still a clean country, leave them alone.

That's exactly what we're gonna do to you. Bomb you until are reduced to nothingness. ETA will come back mark my words. Coward maketos. Immigrants will steal all of your land, scummo.

Will Ines lead the new civil war?