Apparently Chechnya DOES have gays

Why should innocent cute Russian gay men have to suffer because of Muslims?

9news.com.au/world/2017/10/17/13/27/russian-speaks-out-about-gay-pogrom-after-being-tortured

Harrowing details of Chechnya's capture and torture of gay men have been heard for the first time.

A young Russian man has come forward to tell of his 12 days locked in a blood-soaked jail cell in Chechnya where he was beaten, reportedly for being gay.

Max Lapunov, 30, went public with his story on Monday.

He told reporters of his head being covered with a plastic bag while he was tortured by police offers who demanded he confess to being a homosexual.

He is the first person to make a formal complaint about what has been called a "gay pogrom" in which up to 100 people were attacked by Chechen police.

He was picked up near a mall where he was selling balloons in Chechnya's capital Grozny.

After refusing to confess to being gay, Lapunov said he was led into a jail cell soaked with blood.

A plastic bag with just a hole to breathe through was placed over his head and his face was forced against a wall while officers beat his legs, hips, buttocks and back.

"I thought they would kill me no matter what happened," he said, The Washington Post reports.

ffs, Ramzan said they'd all be wiped out by Ramadan

bump

bump

Faggots BTFO

>Chechnya
>Russian
Pick one

guess he'll have to die for being an insatiable faggot. it's for the best. stop the spread of aids and other children from being molested by mentally sick people that perpetuate this disease. i wish all fags would an hero, for family and society. god hates you. die nigger faggot.

de jure. i'd be happy to see the entirety of caucasus nuked to be honest.

surprised he made it out alive. muslims are savages.

Putin's a pedo. Back in the real world gays are riding on cloud nine. Hopefully you'll catch up, stank puss

good thing I don't live in ape-infested shithole
otherwise, the picture isn't wrong; if they weren't protected by government, they'd see themselves shoahed and fast

I agree with killing fags but this guy sounds like he may have actually been falsely accused. We need to make sure we don't kill any innocents along with the fags

You don’t like mountain niggers?

You can kys and catch both a faggot and a guilty one

Muslims are savages but fags are attention whores who try to wreck civilization. Yeah, I can't muster a single fuck to give about this.

>russia
>ape-infested shithole
pick one mate

Stop posting here attention whore

I know lad, we're fucked, I know. It's still better to live in small town with zero churkas than in Moscow.

>he said, The Washington Post reports

Sage

He was openly gay. He was selling balloons. He didn't harm a soul.

bump

>be CIA
>how can we make Russia look bad and in-the-wrong(tm)
>hmmm, gays in chechnya!
>PUTIN EVIL
I know I'm lazy but so are they.

I bet he was raped too, nothing turns a man on more than beating a faggot

bump

You know jews are behind this because they use the word "pogrom".

Why didn't they just kill the fag, I guess that would be a good deterrent to coming out of the closet
Either way, I'm glad that faggot got beat, kill all those pedos

Soon you are going to feel that type of justice, the tide is turning degenerate

bump

moslems being moslems.

Imagine having the power to transport an entire flaming gay pride parade in San Francisco or Toronto complete with faggots dildoing themselves on top of floats, to a place like Grozny. And watching the televised result.

>it's another lgbt shill thread
Hmm...not sure if pure shitposting or there's something to cover up.
Or maybe just trying too hard at trying to force Navalny & co for 2018, notice how BBC has launched BBC Russia yesterday, whatever, they might not understand that only Russians will vote in said election, why shilling the fahs worldwide again, didn't work for Sochi and St.Petersburg and won't work this time. Russian comments under DW Russia and BBC say it all.
Plus accusing Chechnya can fire back if you meme it into islamophobia or call out EU and USA on their ties with their rich oil Arabic and other Muslim countries doing worse for both women and fags and religious minorities. Will be fun.

>acussed authorities of beating him during a broad crackdown
I thought it was gays not broads they were beating up

Fixed.

bump