(((they))) are preparing the next generation for the complete destruction of all of their white identity and culture...

(((they))) are preparing the next generation for the complete destruction of all of their white identity and culture. How can we win this war? I truly believe it is impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_(magazine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learning a second language is good .... learning it so you can use it on YOUR country ...isn't.

The kids are going to need to learn the spic language when they interrogate spic insurgents on the day of the rope

I'd be okay with my kids being bilingual. Easier for a white person to fight off being labeled racist if they're fluent in a non-english language.

My kids will have a difficult life being white, so any advantage they can get I support.

For 20 minutes once a week they can learn to dig a ditch for all I care.

NuDad

>His family is too poor to send him to a school we're he us taught a second language while young in order to master it.

I for one will send my kids to a French speaking school.

I dont know what it is, but spanish is possibly one of the most disgusting languages I've ever heard, and I live in the land of fucking cantonese ching chongs. Something about it just makes me seeth in a way that other latin-descended languages, such as French and Italian, don't. Portuguese is hit and miss, but spanish is always barf

Translator phone apps will continue to progress, so learning languages from square 1 right now is in general a waste of time.

> how dare they make children learn a second language despite it being a standart for any educated person in any other country!
Why are Americans so proud of being stupid?

It's literally foul. It sounds like chicken clucking.

This will horribly backfire for those multicult fans.

Spics aren't known for being PC cucks like Western Europeans are.

>Trusting a machine to do your work for you

The first step to the downfall of humanity if you are not a 1%, prepare to be blown,cause you let a machine do all the skills for you.

>How can we win this war? I truly believe it is impossible.

Have you ever noticed how most of these self-defeating "there is nothing we can do :(((((" threads come get posted during the peek shilling hours?

On another note, as a former liberal turned Natsoc my advice would be to keep spreading the word about zionist Jews and race realism. That is what woke me up originally.

fpbp

No Asian languages are 100x worse

lol that no button

click it, if you fucking americans

Spend your time how you want but the value of additional languages will only continue to decrease as translator technology increases.

It's not about denying education/knowledge, it's more of this is a long con of normalizing illegal and legal spics who don't speak english. Then making them too comfy with foreign criminal invaders who if were on their land would be met with hostility.

>i truly believe it is impossible
cynical language is shillspeak, not persuasive
faggot

My mom recently started to have work as a subtitute teacher in a kindergarten. Instead of singing Swedish nursery rhymes they are forced to learn some muzzie language. Please help us.

I went to a prep school in the south and took Spanish starting in kindergarten. I can barely remember shit. A few years back drunk me almost hooked up with chick from Argentina on a cruise thanks to my broken Spanish, but I ended up fucking a hotter white chick who spoke English.

it is impossible because Americans accept it. That's the red pill

>Not knowing what subtle, incremental cultural erosion is.

Get a clue faggot. It really is all part of a grander plan of social engineering.

never learn the language of the slaves.

Why learn math when a calculator can do it for me why do we teach children math when a computer does it for them.

THIS

What is with all these nufags, "It's good for my wife's black son to speak Spanish"

I think Spanish should be taught, so that we can all laugh when suddenly White America speaks better Spanish than the Mexicans.

You don't, you sit back and bang some sloots on tinder. All that matters is you bro, the next generation doesn't matter. Just chill and let what happens happen.

That is actually a debate in the math world. There are basically two methods of teaching calculus, with and without a calculator. People who are never given the chance to learn how to use calculators properly are at a massive disadvantage in the real world.

>this
in Mexico we are forced to learn english, but you only see english in brands and it's products, we dont speak english among ourselves, but we generally use many words in english, or at least in the north

We force others to learn our language, we don't bent over for those who don't speak English, only bongs and Aussies will understand this, leafs will cuck out, because leaf.

Well if we're talking about children then that doesn't apply. Not even really for high school either because Algebra 2 is voluntary. However I don't believe there's a single bachelor's degree that doesnt require it. But sure apply cost analysis to it the same as spanish. Do students really need to take at least a fucking decade of math before getting to Algebra 2? Schools are notoriously wasteful regarding what they teach children.

You are taught english because it's the international business language and without it your shitty country would be even more shitty

Reading this again, this seems pretty dumb to me even more than the liberal tolerance long con projects. Yes lets cram even more bullshit, create even more master of none people and have them fall behind on getting a better grasp of english while they learn spanish. The earliest this should be available in public schools is grade 8 when it can be chosen as electoral. Then if at private at discretion, but I find this flooding with base knowledge and not going further in depth to be short sighted.

In Finland we have to start learning mandatory Swedish in the grade seven because 5% on Finns speak Swedish.

The irony is that this is the only place on earth you have to know any Swedish at all.

Learning a second language as a kid really fucked me up. Going back from Welsh to English constantly ruined my schooling.

Now just imagine if it was arabic.

All the bilinguals I know are slow as shit too. It's like their brains are fucking clogged up with it.

They will always be called racist. 'Racist' means 'white.'

kids should definitely learn spanish. don't worry, English always wins in the long run. The world is a free market for languages and English has won and will always win because it is the greatest language.

Well..Here in middle school we begin to learn Arabic two years before finishing middle school.
Most likely so we know when the arab next to us is planning to stab us most likely

Welsh is a real language? I thought that was just a practical joke.

well, I never said it was a bad thing, and to be fair most people cant speak, write nor understand english even when we are taught since we are kids, its really shameful to live right in the US border and 95% of people dont speak it, in the other hand I can get a really good job in here for just speaking it, so living among two-digit IQ people has its ups and downs

fpbpfbpfppfbpffpfbpfb

has anyone else noticed the mexican pop music push recently?

Despacito and Mi Gente are only the beginning.

Makes me fucking mad to hear beanmusic in my own country

Agreed, Jose Feliciano should be hung from the highest tree. He's had it coming for a long time.

>learning a European language is destroying white identity

Caucasian =/= white

I learned Japanese during primary and secondary school.

>20 minutes once a week
That's fucking nothing
Some schools here (sydney) go one hour and a half every schoolday

I learned English,Afrikaans and even some zulu since I was in kindergarten, no problem
Most South-Africans are bilingual
The ISSUE with this policy is that the children are forced to learn Spanish, why can't they be taught a more useful language such as Mandarin or any of the European languages???
(((THEY))) are really pushing their luck, one day it will run out and a glorious holocaust will ensue

Because we are literally under fucking attack by Spanish speakers. It's necessary at minimum for defense. Every single American needs to know words like alto etc.

The idea is they teach them both at the same time, so the American kids will more likely use Spanish with their illegal classmates who don't speak English. English will then become a secondary language.

>Not teaching them Japanese instead so they can watch animu without subs
>Teaching them burrito instead so they can't claim ignorance of non-consent when they rape their maid

>The irony is that this is the only place on earth you have to know any Swedish at all.

Lol hating on a Romance language. You yellow fever guys have no taste.

/thread

I'm ok with this

Jew maybe shifty but they are always ready to kill at a moments notice.

>european language
>white identity is being destroyed

Children and parents should have a choice of several languages.

I personally would love if they would teach my kids Chinese or German for free in school. Children learn languages way easier at young ages.

He was telling you to have a merry Christmas u savages.

2:1 syllable ratio

Spanish is a garbage language for garbage people. Garbage in garbage out. You can't think properly if you can't speak properly.

Yeah sometimes Sup Forums is filled with retards.

Americans cannot handle choice.

Killing time should have begun about 20 years ago....

How is English not a non white language if blacks speak it?

>better give up and just learn spanish
fucking cuck just kill yourself and save us the rope

actual spanish people are pretty white dude. I understand why you think they aren't since 99% of spanish speaker you met were south Americans, but still

Pretty white =/= white

You are getting reverse-integrated.

American logic:
- respecting another culture like India means that i have to import Indians and breed with them
- learning about different culture means i must migrate there and breed with them
- trading with other countries means they must buy my property and i buy their property and of course breed with them

American logic is retard logic. I can listen to African music, doesn't means i want African in my backyard.

Maybe because all your neighbors are arabic?

Yet they manage to successfully colonized almost an entire continent I think they can think properly.

>USA doesn't have official language
>basically all of Americas speak Spanish, rest English and some Frog and Barbosa

That's what you get for not enforcing national identity and borders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_(magazine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner

keep going anons! all the way to the top, you can do it!

you can say that again

just look at the images from the whole Catalonia debacle. 90% of people (obviously not counting clearly non European ones like african migrants) look normal

I wish I was taught Japanese when I was younger

It's all relative. All things considered equal, Spanish speakers cannot think properly compared to English speakers because it takes twice as long for them to say everything. That's why they try to speak a million miles an hour to make up for their inefficiency. Language reflects thought.

Daily reminder that lots of subhuman Africans can communicate in multiple languages including either French and/or English or even Arabic (Muslim Africans).

Checkmate Amerifats.

>centuries later anglos still getting buttravaged by Spain's bastard children
stay mad anglocucks

what bothers me most about this image is that the 'no' option is automatically associated with anger, as if the only way to disagree is with barely contained rage, yet the 'yes' option is the innocent thumbs up, as if that's the right choice to make

it's such a simple yet effective form of emotional manipulation, in fact the main reason i hate this image so much is because it's effective

we need a solution to the normie problem, a solution where we can declare 'finally!' and be done with this shit

>Implying Spain will even exist in a few months

Send them to an arabic school then

>forced to learn Spanish
>a more useful language such as ... any of the European languages
Personal preference aside, most european languages tend to be rather useless. Spanish is spoken all over the world, while not even Swedes speak Swedish.
Here, we are given a choice of English/French/German in schools (English is later mandatory in universities) and boy do the people who wasted 10 years learning German to never speak it have regrets.

Nobody speaks Japanese in Australia, its not like you have millions of Jap's over running your nation forcing your government to become bilingual. You don't have Japanese and English on your fucking cereal boxes!

I'm glad I never chose Spanish. I made it a point too, I didn't want to because everyone else was and I had no desire to travel to a Latin American country and if some spic living in America can't speak English he's worthless anyway. I chose French instead.

To be honest, you kinda can get anywhere with just knowing English unless you're after very specific jobs. Every developed nation is teaching English as a second language already.

FUCK OFF MEXICO IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Americans have too many Latinos, there's probably 15 million of just illegals.

You know what they mean tard. It isn't white spaniards speaking spanish in America, it's beaner mestizos.

Horses listen to English commands, doesn't mean it is their language.

Were working on it.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/997

Make Spanish the second language in all American schools. Then with the first language, Eubonics, you'll suddenly have a literate population. Whiteys can just get on with it.

>they want to teach our children a second language
>they want to destroy us

only a true idiot could be against that...but on theother hand I have heard that it is common in America to only be barely able to speak one language

Meanwhile fucking half of Detroit adults are literally illiterate. But nevermind just follow the bouncing pinata

>teaching niggers English AND Spanish from 1st grade

It can only get worse for teachers.

Americans don't speak English, they speak American, so i wonder what Spanish will be then, also American?

Daily reminder the United States is so powerful it has forced the entire world to learn English so that they can do business with them.