Who is next? Dan Schneider, Terry Richardson, or are any there Hollywood molesters you can think of Sup Forums?

Who is next? Dan Schneider, Terry Richardson, or are any there Hollywood molesters you can think of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/23/elijah-wood-hollywoods-child-sex-abuse-comparable-to-jimmy-savile-case
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&src=rechp&_r=0
danschneider.net/5-fun-facts-about-dan-schneiders-henry-danger-season-2-finale-i-know-your-secret/
vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
vocativ.com/underworld/sex/oh-god-whats-happening-close-personal-terry-richardson-model/
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1zgtjb/my_experience_modeling_for_terry_richardson_when/
streamable.com/gopmb
twitter.com/HeatherUnruh/status/918909971001217025
youtube.com/watch?v=ShlLgkgykMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You tell me.

Those are the only two I can think of, but I've heard that Spielberg might have a thing for young boys (not sure about that though). Doesn't necessarily mean he cast-couches them though.

The original host of The Apprentice is a big time molester I've heard.

I knew I'd get a comment like that.

Uh, Woody Allen?

Doland Brumpf

Yeah that's true, but I feel like he's already been outed. Although, he should be in jail and for some horrible reason he was allowed to adopt two daughters.

He is one lucky fucker that old Beer Can Dan

wolverines brother.

Lucky so far.

Lets not forget Epstein.
Epstein and Weinstein, whats going on?

who's holding who?

Just another ((coincidence)) I'm sure.

Why are most of them Jewish?

Gee I don't know.

I wonder about this all the time. Practically every one of them are Jewish. Is it that Hollywood is full of Jews, or is there secret Jewish rite of passage that says you have to have a casting couch? Chicken or the egg?

I'd like to see what you would say alone in a bus with Billy Bush with his natural good looks and fine pedigree....

it'd be fucked up if it was tom hanks. he's like america's dad. i bet him and spielberg are the only fuckers in horrywood who are clean.

plz not typewriter man
BIG is kino primo

Singer

That dude is creepy as fuck.

If that was my daughter he'd be fucking dead.

i don't think he molested Mia's daughter Dylan.

it's possible, but personally, i doubt it.

Oh really? I didn't know about that.

He's just about as creepy as you get. Apparently he's a pedo with a strong foot fetish.

Beer can dan had good taste

yes rabbi this is the main point
one false accusation against a pedo and he's just back to being a good jew funny how that works

Don't you mean, Dan 'Pedophile Pedicure' Schneider?

There are probably a lot of them if Weinstein could do it all the time for decades and nobody wanted to talk. Hollywood is a well-oil molesting machine.
theguardian.com/film/2016/may/23/elijah-wood-hollywoods-child-sex-abuse-comparable-to-jimmy-savile-case

Why limit to Hollyjew only? I bet there are even more in MSM.

I wonder why it's only Weinstein getting ousted right now too.

In the end,I know one jew hating actor who will be reallt thrilled when all of those heebs go down

"Dirty" Dan " The man with the plan to get her in the van. Thick as a beer can. Widest girth in the land. I hate sand. You'll love getting slammed. Keep quite or be canned. I'll never be banned. Its for the kids, don't you understand? I can tell you're fan. I am a legend on Sup Forums. Some like 'em only white, but I accept tan." "Rough rider. Large hardon collider. Hold her tighter, she's a fighter. I enjoy the biters. I like them lighter. Hymen diver. Its going to be an all-nighter. If you have a daughter, hide her." " Don't call me that." Schneider

Morgan Freeman

I wonder why, but normally when politician gets dirt it's because of some gains for another politician. It's not like any of them ever gets jail time.

I guarantee it

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&src=rechp&_r=0

mhh

Woody Allen and Spielberg

Hope it's Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider

Forgot pic

Dan "Consent is a social construct" Schneider
Dan "Catholic priests can't compete" Schneider
Dan "Shut your mouth and think of your career" Schneider
Dan "If her age is on the clock, I grant her access to my cock" Schneider
Dan "wipe away that tear, it's for your career" Schneider
Dan "I touch my meat to your daughter's feet" Schneider
Dan "You wanna be on Nick, you gotta take this dick" Schneider
Dan "I beat my meat to little girls' feet" Schneider
Dan "Socks are on ban when you're in my van" Schneider
Dan "those 12yo feet, make me skeet, skeet, skeet" Schneider
Dan "Be a trooper, take it in the pooper" Schneider
Dan "your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this" schneider
Dan "If you let me put it in the brown, I'll make you a star in Tinseltown" Schneider
Dan "sniffer of shima-pan" Schneider-san as he's known in Japan
Dan"You ain't hitting the screen until I'm sick of punching your spleen" Schneider
Dan "Does this look like the face of mercy?" Schneider
Dan "Preteen Defiler" Schnider
Dan "To Be The Next Hanna Montana, Come Sit On My Banana" Schneider
Dan "Lick The Tip I'll Make You Rich" Schneider
Dan "chicken nugget" Schneider
Dan "Age Has No Meaning To Beings Such As Myself" Schneider
Dan "Slammin' that Clam" Schneider
Dan "The Man with the Plan to Get that Underaged Can" Schneider.
Dan "if Disney hired her, I tried her" Schneider
Dan "leg divider" Schneider
Dan "she's struggling, what a fighter" Schneider
Dan "no easy feat, licking all those under-aged feet" Schneider
Dan "the man with a plan involving his van" Schneider
Dan "the Oval Office Ovary Operator" Schneider
Dan "Riding Shotgun In The Party Van" Schneider
Dan "In Carcosa I'll hide her, you'll never find her" Schneider
Around Schneider, always hide her
Dan "MK ultra dat underage vulva" Schneider
Dan 'Honorary Duggar' Schneider
Dan "Get wet or we're going to cause a fire" Schneider
Dan "Give her some cider and slip it inside her" Schneider

Geffen, RDJ, Brian Singer

Dan "Eight is the new eighteen" Schneider
Dan "he can and will keep getting away with it" Schneider
Dan "I'm gonna ride her" Schneider
Dan "The man putting children in his van so watch out in advance or he'll get in their pants" Schneider
Dan 'Starlet Sodomizer' Schneider
Dan "the big dick @ nick" Schneider
Dan "balls on your nose, tongue on your toes, making hit shows" Schneider
Dan "The Diaper Sniper" Schneider
Dan "Once you squirt, it won't hurt" Schneider
Dan "In the back of the trailer is where ill assail her" Schneider
Dan "You won't get me, janitors 404 threads for free" Schneider
Dan "I'm like Doug's friend Skeeter whenever I meet her, Because I skeet her so hard people call her Patty Mayonnaise" Schneider
Dan "thicker than a Tennessee torah scroll" Schneider
Dan "hey little girls, want some candy?" Schneider
Dan "got kicked out of cub scouts for eating the brownies" Schneider
Dan "I'll make you famous" Schneider
Dan "you'll do it, and like it if you want the job" Schneider
Dan "the virgin surgeon" Schneider
Dan "Cherry poppin daddy" Schneider
Dan "the best thing about twenty eight year olds is, there are twenty of them" Schneider
Dan "But I Poop From There, Mister" Schneider
Dan "the disciplinarian" Schneider
Dan "have a look at my" Schneider
Dan "the initiator" Schneider
Dan "The Biter" Schneider
Dan "Big Daddy" Schneider
Dan "Down South" Schneider
Dan "The man whose little kid shows come with parental warnings, no seriously, I'm no liar" Schneider.
Dan "the defiler" Schneider
Dan "The Demolition Man" Schneider
Dan "The Man with the Plan (to rape)" Schneider

Fuck sick (((Schneider)))

We all know this is coming but when?

Dan "Plowed Her" Schneider
Dan "The Pussy Annihilator" Schneider.
Dan "The No Lube Required" Schneider
Dan "The Ass Reamer and Pussy Redeemer" Schneider
Dan "The loli gagging" Schneider
Dan "keep them hot and oily for me" Schneider
Dan "the virginity fighter" Schneider
Dan "Move Over, Ian Watkins" Schneider
Dan "Thirty Years Younger Than Winona Ryder" Schneider
Dan "She's A Biter" Schneider
Dan "Throat Piledriver" Schneider
Dan "The Vaginal Grinder" Schneider
Dan "The Vaginal Annihilator" Schneider.
Dan "Jimmy Saville's Best Man" Schneider
Dan '' The Man with a huge Ham " Schneider
Dan "The Candy Man" Schneider
Dan "the Ruff Ryder" Schneider
Dan 'First Blood ' Schneider
Dan "I do it for the kids" Schneider
Dan "cherry pop n' drop" Schneider.
Dan "I give them roles, then suck their toes, cum in their buttholes and leave their vagina a bit wider" Schneider
DAN "CRUSHED HER SOUL AND HER HOLE" SCHNEIDER
Dan "old enough to pee, old enough for me" Schneider
Dan "It tastes better the longer you suck it" Schneider
Dan "The Footfag" Schneider,
Dan "I've never seen that dead 9 year old girl with sucked on toes who was born in omaha and favorite color was blue, and liked coco crispies in my trashcan ever before!, because I won't say another word without my lawyer!" Schneider
Dan "hits like a man" "empowered inside her" Schneider
Dan "Embedded So Deep They Call Him Al-Qaeda" Schneider

Dan "would be perfect playing Billy Kincaid on a spawn remake" Schneider
Dan "If you Tell Someone I'll Shorten your Lifespan" "The Paedo Inner Circler" Schneider. He is a screenwriter
Dan "Jam her in the clam" Schneider
Dan "Cunny Conquistador" Schneider
Dan "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, I'm gonna suck those tiny toes" Schneider
Dan "I can and I will" Schniggder
Dan 'Behead those who insult cunny' Schneider
dan "watch me" Schneider
Dan "Time to take your protein shake through my meat straw" Schneider
Dan "Carnal Knowledge of a Minor" Schneider
Dan 'spikes the apple cider' Schneider
Dan "She's tighter if she's a fighter" Schneider.
Dan 'The Shitter Obliterator' Schneider
Dan "just the tip baby" Schneider
Dan 'Slam her in the Can' Schneider
Dan "The Itsy Bitsy Schneider Climbed up your Daughters Spout"
Dan "chicken nugget" Schneider
Dan "Age Has No Meaning To Beings Such As Myself" Schneider
Dan "Slammin' that Clam" Schneider
Dan "The Man with the Plan to Get that Underaged Can" Schneider.

who is the guy on the right, i have seen him in another picture this week with Spacet

Good call on Terry Richardson. I remember the pic where he's stood up with some hollywood hottie impaled on his cock. I think Juliette Lewis, he's fucked loads of famous faces. What's the attraction? How can a photographer open doors for these sluts?

danschneider.net/5-fun-facts-about-dan-schneiders-henry-danger-season-2-finale-i-know-your-secret/

>A coincidence

Jesus he looks like Jontron

>Miss Teen beauty pageant
>one girl was 15 at the time

You know they went after Weinstein because of Trump. They don't want that presidental shit happening all over again.

Trump is next

I have no idea. I find it hard to believe that they just want to have a sub-par picture taken by him. Obama had a portrait done by him at one point too...weird.

>vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Pic related. All of his portraits are basic, untouched and with a plain white background. Where's the magic? I don't get it.

Richardson gets pussy thrown at him. Ignore any complaining whores.

Killed someone? What's that actor who killed some SNL guy by giving him Coke too much? He was outed.

But why him? You can't tell me all I needed to have done is resemble a smackhead with a Nikon and I'd have nailed hundreds of women instead of what I can count on my fingers

There's no real reason why though, and there's also no reason why all of his pictures are considered high-fashion when they're just overexposed shit-fests in front of a white background.

the "magic" is tht al the people he photographs are connected in this vast network of pedos / sex magicians / hypno-victims. If you want a list of people to be scrutinizing, just look at this "man's" work. He's been photo-cataloging them for (((them))).

he had the connections, he isn't a technical mastermind. His attraction is his ability to get his subject relaxed and to show their true self. Most of his shoots involve getting fucked up, naked and then snapping shots with the flash popped up.

I shouldn't have read all of them

but user, girls are free to do whatever they want

No doubt that there's something sinister going on behind these "portraits."

Oh you fagget

wtf

Could anyone explain, why it was ok for girls to suck that guys dick to get Oscar few years ago, but now they started to cry that they were molested?

Who let the dogs out? And are they gonna return their Oscars if the guy goes to jail? lol no

That story also reminds me of a Dominic Strouss Cunn, an old guy who was blamed as a molester by a fat black hotel housekeeper. Blames finished soon, but his career was over.

didn't he literally adopt run aways and had them living in his mansion or something?

If you don't know why, the answer is always 'money'.
Why they agreed to get banged by him? Money.
Why they're now attacking him? Money.
Everything may be shady in the showbuisiness but it's always about mammona.
Valueless things people started to value over food/resources, so they may worship and sin even more to get it. We're all dust and ash. Let the fire come and burn us all.

i heard some shit about terry too. see if you can find his shots with juliette lewis - they were pretty fucked up.
also this:
vocativ.com/underworld/sex/oh-god-whats-happening-close-personal-terry-richardson-model/

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1zgtjb/my_experience_modeling_for_terry_richardson_when/

>Dan "MK ultra dat underage vulva" Schneider

my semen is next

it would make my day if this cunt got outed.

the Sam and Cat pic is really out of place considering they were already in legal age by that point

richardsons already well known to be a pervert rapist. it came out years ago and nothing was done

that look in her eyes and you just KNOW

In the end its kinda their fault too for trusting in greedy bitches to hold their end of the bargain

what do you mean next? "trump's a rapist" is all you ran with for 6 months straight and he still won

give it up mate, SHE LOST

> itt: the whores making a power play to take over the brothel from the pimps

before you know it, they'll be spouting their own redpills™

Get that shit in Tucker's hand stat! And the other one with the Asian kids.

What did they mean by this?

streamable.com/gopmb

I don't know, but after pondering this subject I think I've lost all respect for the actors who've accepted roles in this guy's films, and in Woody Allen's, too. Even Cate Blanchett, who I've always been extremely fond of, agreed to be in a fucking Woody Allen movie, I guess just because he's so famous and it's such a prestigious thing for an actor to add to their resumé. I hate to single out I actually like, but it shows how fucking rotted to the core Hollywood is when even non-pedos acquiesce to be in these shitty people's films.

Somebody else already posted this letter: kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&src=rechp&_r=0

but it's definitely worth reading for those who haven't already.

Did they DP her?

This article should be more widely known.

Kevin Spacey was just accused...

twitter.com/HeatherUnruh/status/918909971001217025

Spielberg gives off pedo vibes

We don't know if the Starlet Sodomizer himself is next after Weinstein. But we know he is one of the next!

Howard Stern.

Screencap this.

Based

Some of these are really funny. Especially Honorary Duggar! HAHA

"Jamie Spears loves me" - Dan Schneider

on National cable television, he said those words.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShlLgkgykMA