youtube.com/watch?v=YDrvVsSq8rE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he try a sonic rainboom.

FIGHTING CRIME
TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD
HERE HE COMES JUST IN TIME
THE POWER PUCK boy

gotta go fast

Since they already skipped the lost childern arc, do you think they will also skip the troll rape arc and get directly into the boat?

Na , they're gonna do the trolls. It's major character development for schierke and party.

trolls already happened didn't they?

also thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

Can you make a webm of this?

H-he fast!

This is why I pretend that the movies and 2016 berserk do not exist.

Trolls happen later, after guts and party meet the loli magician.

nah. trolls are schierke arc

Movies were good, they only rushed or even skipped the metaphors and removed that demon guy who follows guts and party before the eclipse.
Animation was exellent and the music was ok. The new anime is bad tho.

this was in the manga fuck off

Holy fuck, this episode was great. Who else got hyped up as fuck for the ending? I don't even mind the shitty CGI anymore, any Berserk is good.

The new episode made up for the last two crappy episodes for me. The contrast of animation and CG was still shit

It didnt look like dogshit in the manga, fuck off.

Source at 0:26"?

It took a while, but I think I've warmed up to the anime now.

I used to just post bunnies and meme about the CGI, but I am honestly unironically enjoying the fuck out of the story and the storyline convergence. The visuals have grown on me and definitely accentuate the overall ridiculousness of Berserk.

From the last thread

Is this the best animated segment from the whole anime so far? The only other thing I can think of is the flashback of Farnese as a kid.

stockholm syndrome and vastly lowered expectations

I've been looking for that as well myself but no luck

Thanks. I actually really like the way Puck is drawn.

Anyone got the "HAI I'M GATS" image?

youtube.com/watch?v=pfJSflf57eI

Got you famalamadingdongs

Seems like they are giving more of a shit at least. That witch hunting cunt's face and helmet and emotions were 10000x more detailed then the wagon driver just a few episodes back.

What does gold taste like?

Bags of sand and salty coins.

Dat.. A$$!!

>I like the story they kept from the manga
>The visual part of a visual medium is shit

Someone add initial D music to that

Have we had a new manga chapter this month?

the cancer is sinking in

'Twas indeed a fantastic episode. Also, Rip Clang.

Is that sonic puck video gone? Can't find it
>King's Field 2016

One of the metals with the least taste, its why gold is sought after for cutlery as it is one of the metals that least imparts its taste to the food you are eating with it. Silver is a close second and pretty decent for average use.

Search "sanic puck" it's still there.

>tfw using plastic cutlery
Doesn't have taste so it's top tier

Ill laugh my ass off if the new Musou game ends up skipping less.

That's pretty much confirmed though, there are screens of a boss battle against the Count.
The same guys who did this made a one piece game and covered almost everything there is. Non-Combat parts were covered by manga pages or something you could read. That's okay though, non combat parts would be really fucking boring in such a game

That would be nice because I didn't read the manga in years and was planning to re-read it. If I could do it like that it would spice things up

I honestly thought they skip a whole lot more in the anime. I suppose Griffith's rebirth is where this anime ends and they haddagofast until a point where they could reach it within 12 episodes and then slowed down.

it's the same retard

Nothing

uwaAaaaauuuuu

It is unbelievable that Casca is objectified as a pure sex object, this is 2016.

This show's turning out way better than I expected after this disjointed abomination of a first episode.

Does anybody know the full song that plays when something badass happens? (like this episode, when Guts pulled down the Witch Hunter by his whip and the camera panned up to him)

It's great. People don't know what's good for them.

Don't worry user, she's just plain old pure in the manga now.

The BD's will have nipples and vagina right?

>Someone else knows about King's Field

It took them 7 episodes to figure out they need to tone the CLANG down.

What they will do on the hill of swords fight worries me.

It actually took them 3

Is it just me or was there a massive quality difference this episode?

Don't get me wrong it was still shit, but it seemed a lot less shit than usual. I could watch it without wanting to vomit.

New version of forces isn't it?

HAI YOOOO

Hai Yo and Forces 2016 seem to be different songs

This show would be so much better if they just fucking stopped with the retarded camera movements every 5 seconds. I've seen far better camera control in garry's mod videos for fucks sake.

I think we're just getting accustomed to it.

It feels weird whenever they run and there's just zero footstep sound at all.

jesus christ i was so fixated on that fucking goat being split into half that i missed that glorious ass of hers. thank you user

Why shouldn't it? It's a game, it doesn't have to fit into fixed airing time.

nippleposter needs to start posting the edits

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG!CLANG! CLANG!
CLANG!

They better, this whole Barbie doll look when there's such a focus on nudity looks ridiculous.

Why is Dragonslayer shining like MLGS?

Can anyone tell me why this is only gonna be 12 episodes?
Are they gonna go a movie or some type of big finale at the last episode? Season 2? Please tell me that they're doing well and budget is increasing so things will continue getting better?

I would kill myself if you're telling me this is just gonna be a 12 episode novelty for berserk fans and it's never gonna be taken seriously as the official Berserk anime.

With everything in the Manga, they could have HUNDREDS of episodes, and i don't fucking care about the ones that don't have have a fight scene or rape scene I want it all.

There's GOT to be more. Especially if they do well.

i can get you a 52 eps adaptation of berserk with the entire|GDP of japan as budget.

you just have to sacrifice what you love the most to get it

fucking shit do i want them now
HAAAIII YOOOOO

full version of hai yo when?

How are any of you enjoying this at all?

..I...Sacrifice..

you're waifu

It has it's moments, it's mostly shit but it's watchable.

It's still entertaining as hell. Better than tons of animu out right now.

>i can get you a 52 eps adaptation of berserk with the entire|GDP of japan as budget.
And it'd still find a way to be fucking terrible.

Got it now

The art-style was fucking excruciating in the first few episodes, but it has been reined in, and more importantly, it's different from the norm. I don't want it to be the norm, by any means, but I can appreciate something unique in my current selections.
I'm a big fan of Berserk, and don't mind bits-and-pieces being cut from a story I've already seen told to present a new variation/view upon it.

In one month at the latest

I wonder what episode we'll be hearing Ash Crow in. Hirasawa said he'll be posting a sample with all these soon

Ok I made one but how do I post crossboard so y'all can see it? Been here long time but never did it till now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqqd5jIz-gk I just want the full version of this theme, easily the best song in the OST so far. Even if the first episode was god-awful, the way they ended it with this track was really well-done.

>>/wsg/1241863

I didn't expect them to make the scene justice but it could have been much worse i suppose. Not sure if there is any other manga that is hard as hell to get the style of movement correctly when moving from manga to anime.

I did it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471106473718.webm

Susumu Hirasawa - hai yo

Still no full version out and it pains me every day.

Dark souls and berserk are starting to merge.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDrvVsSq8rE

>he's holding a nad!!

Wait

I thought the goat apostle was the same throughout?

In this one the goat apostle is a seperate entity to the guy in the goathead mask who leads the sex tribe. Am I misremembering or what?

It's the same, eggman stabbed the guy with the goat head so he transformed into goat apostle.

Huh, must've missed that while reading it. Thanks.

>so he transformed into goat apostle.
apostle spawn*

Why the fuck didn't they think of drawing over the faces of the cgi models

It always takes me right out of being able to enjoy this whenever I see a 3d model unable to do the same things a drawing can

I always thought the apostle spawn thing was kinda bullshit. Apostles have to make a conscious decision to throw away their humanity to get what they want.

Meanwhile you're just walking along one day and an egg inject semen into you and you turn eldritch against your will.

>People unironically enjoy this show

This show has everything wrong. It's not just a bad Berserk adaption, it's a bad show.

The music is always, ALWAYS conflicting with the tone of the visuals and actions.
The visuals aren't just bad, they're extremely inconsistent. It's laughable that every time the show goes to standard 2d animation the characters look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from their 3d counterparts. Not only that, the same 2d characters look DIFFERENT each episode. What the fuck?
There is NO "feeling" or atmosphere of this show. It's just a jumbled mess of noise and ugly images thrown together to resemble the source material. There's nothing that holds the show together in an emotional level.
The pacing of the show sucks ass. It just randomly cuts around to different story points and characters constantly. In one episode there will be 8 different locations and plot points all jammed together in 5 minutes which completely takes out any sane viewer from the show. All of the dialogue is forced out and rushed, it seems like every time there's dialogue they just keep talking in one LONG incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic, so that no-one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic.

This show treats the viewers like morons. They are squeezing everything from the manga into these scenes to "be as accurate as possible" in the laziest way you can do it. This show as no identity, no feeling or images to connect to the show.

It's a good laugh though, it's like watching someone screw up the simplest task repeatedly, like someone trying to tighten a bolt by loosening it up and can't figure out that you need to spin it the opposite way. This show is a good example of even if you have a great story, it can still be completely ruined by telling it wrong.

Don't delude your selves people. This is a terrible show and the only reason you can ever get any enjoyment out of it is because it says "Berserk" in it.