Why the areas in the US, where people self-identify as American are the poorest ones?

Why the areas in the US, where people self-identify as American are the poorest ones?
Is it another proof that being americunt=being subhuman?

don't you have a nigger sex cruise in jaimaca to board soon?

Who is this girl? I need to take a wank!

I dunno, why do people from uninspiring countries irrelevant countries think they are better than a world super power?

We are Europeans, you are mongrel

She looks almost exactly like some qt actress from Israel.

>Why the areas in the US, where people self-identify as American are the poorest ones?
How the fuck can 98% of the country be the "poorest ones"? Only Texans and second generation Mexicans dont identify as American.

Why the fuck is it always Belgium with the retarded America hate threads? tone down your inferiority complex.

The poorest areas are generally the ones with the most niggers. It's a proof that nigger=being subhuman

Why Texans don't feel Americans ?

They do, they just Identify as Texan first.

Texan Independence. They got a lot of legal privileges that others states didn't get when they joined the union. It doesn't really matter as long as they aren't mexican.

Texan identity is strong enough to stand alone. Very proud state history, strong economy, self-reliant mindset.

You are talking about the ethnicity map, right? It's because they don't know their European ancestry.

Interesting. And what kind of privilege they got for example?

how do you meet these cuties... asking for a friend...

That's what I'm talking about

Decent Americans are proud of their European ancestry

Its because Belgium is a non-country, basically

Disgusting american bootlicker

Not anymore.

I used to be proud of my European Heritage, but I would rather be a burger instead of a bong or baguette any day now.

Europe has fallen. And it can't get up.

how're we any different?

t. Brainwashed 46%

Because the prosperous areas with abundant ressources are flooded with parasites.

Settle down Mohammed

>implies Mexicans only take up 1% of population

That fact that you don't seem Americans concerning themselves enough to post about Belgium should say enough