Conservashits paradise

> Conservashits paradise

Rong Somalia is a libertarian/anchro capitalist heaven.

Somalia is dominated by warlords
If anything its an ancap paradise
also sage b8

Is that Chicago or Detroit OP?

I'd take it over the liberal paradise.

>has blacks

no

Not listed and exclusively true:
One of the most unfortunate places to be born. In every way imaginable.

Nothing to do with free trade of goods and services or the basic right to self preservation.

Try again.

>The Somali Democratic Republic (Somali: Jamhuuriyadda Dimuqraadiya Soomaaliya, Arabic: الجمهورية الديمقراطية الصومالية al-Jumhūrīyah ad-Dīmuqrāṭīyah aṣ-Ṣūmālīyah, Italian: Repubblica Democratica Somala) was the name that the Marxist–Leninist government of former President of Somalia Major General Mohamed Siad Barre gave to Somalia during its reign, after having seized power in a bloodless 1969 coup d'état.[4][5][6] The putsch came a few days after the assassination of Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, the nation's second President, by one of his own bodyguards.[6] Barre's administration would rule Somalia for the following 21 years, until the outbreak of the civil war in 1991.

Its literally a failed Communist state you fat nigger.

100% Muslim.

>niggers

no

>nigger infested hellhole
>not a democrat paradise

>Full of blacks
>Full of Muslims
Sure...

That's not how you spell Japan.

You forgot to write full of niggers.

How many nuffins dindu happen in Somalia daily?

it is a pretty decent place on paper desu - the fishmonkeys say its a fun place growing up too.

More like Ancap paradise. I like my governments and I hate niggers.

Get rid of the niggers and Somalia would be a paradise.

>No gun laws
Somalia has pretty strict gun laws tbqh

>Full of niggers
>Owning a gun will probably get you killed by Somali pirate groups for your ammo
>Since when did conservatives want there to be 0% government?
>The majority of them are either muslim or are part of some shitty traditional religion that only a few hundred people follow

are you actually trying? sage

>black population over 90%
>conservative
No

Only whites, and some Asians, have the mental capacity to live under a society like this without either totally collapsing or turning into a hellhole theocracy.

Why don't libertarians move to african countries where they can be truly free? It's almost like they enjoy the comfort of a modern society with a strong government that allows to them to bitch and moan about that government.

>the basic right

Might makes right.

>full of niggers
>paradise of any right winger
maybe only for cuckservatives who just love raising nigger kids into God fearing Christians

I have seen your post.
>deleting your posts on anonymous bangladeshi tapestry subreddit

It was only because I posted it in the wrong thread. You can czech out the exact same comment in the correct thread here:

>shitload of niggers
>paradise