Shitskins destroying the planet

Why the fuck does everybody blame white people for destroying the environment?

everybody blames white people for everything. they are the scapegoat for all the worlds problems.

If white people gave those poor people money, they could use it to pick up the trash and clean river. But you don't give them the money, therefore you are the reason why the environment gets destroyed.

>muh colonialism stole all my wealth
> muh slavery
> muh holocaust
get whitey, kill whitey, blame whitey, if the niggers didn't blame white people for all their problems, then the would have to take the blame, also they get to take whitey's stuff and get free gibs

Here's a thought: White people work hard on not polluting, so they don't. Now we know how to stop pollution, and we will teach everyone else how to do it.

>A

Because they're the ones dumb enough to spoonfeed Africa and the like. Seriously, stop giving them so much gibs. You only encourage each of them to fuck all day and have 20 new starving children.

and 90% of that 95% comes from the ganges

The yellow river is literally yellow at this point

>FUCKING

>LEAF

These fucking dirty shitskins, ok now what are we suppose to do to get these filthy peaces of shit to stop ruining the world.

This lazy photoshop always bugs me.
You can still see the leaf outline.

Cause white people.dump trash in Africa

this.

It's a powerful anti-white narrative. Even intelligent people buy into it.

The reason why people in power push for white guilt is so that they're less likely to challenge the status quo. As a white person, you're most capable of being a leader. but you're less likely to rise up in the company to become CEO if there's a diversity quota. You're less likely to get that degree if everyone else gets a scholarship.

It even goes back to social classes. Your demographic is less likely to overthrow the aristocrats if there's multiple cultures with different ideologies

Niger number one!

"global warming" and "pollution" is just a western imperialist meme designed to impair industry in underdeveloped countries.

white countries have polluted for 200 years and now want to stop PoC from being prosperous.

>a meme connoisseur

Peoples of color? What color? All color they have is dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair. How's that color? Meanwhile "white" people have green, blue, brown, black eyes, blonde hair, fair hair, dark hair, black hair, brown hair, red hair, curled hair, straight hair, light skin, tanned skin. Are you sure you are talking about the right Peoples of COLOUR?

Maybe they should just develope their own counties instead of being lazy retards... lol jokes i know only whites and asains are smart enough and work hard enough to be able to do that. What you dont like us letting them live in their own shit?

>Check flag

Opinion discarded

this is the free market at work

>pollution is just a meme
most retarded thing i've read all day

go drink some acid rain

USA moved all its factories to places where they don't have to worry about things like fair wages, labor laws, or defiling the earth and/or atmosphere.
So now those nations are filth instead of ours, and we can clutch our pearls about it while making out like fucking bandits.

Rich coming from a kiwi
We have the most toxic waterways in the developed world

However I agree that the third world needs complete genocide, they are the primary cause of environmental destruction on the planet

Focking racist not cool nigga

how is it indias fault that the british didnt build recycling plants during the THREE HUNDRED years of colonial domination?

once again colonialism creates a global catastrophe and minorities have to deal with it

This is why I burn all my plastic bottles in my yard's fire pit.

actually it's the other way around these days
commie type jewry is shilling for the whiteman in the civilized world to "fight for the climate" and whatnot when LIKE THE OP STATES, most of the shit comes out of the turd world.
Don't remember whites dumping literal shit tons of plastic into the ocean 200 years ago, or I don't know overfishing areas all over the world like the chinks are doing now
Nice fucking try, we should just nuke all of you tbqh, it's not like we can't make iPods and t-shirts without you
Keep praying whites don't get tired of capitalism, shitskin

>The Niger River

theory: if white people set a draconian standard on their own peoples behavior then the rest of the world will come around to their way of thinking and learn to be hippies.

Reality: these crazy white people care about X and all they do is blame themselves so X must be their fault. Fuck white people and how they perpetuate X

So the world they hope to change continues to be enriched, buried in trash, impoverished and crime ridden and as far as the shitskins are concerned its white peoples fault and there is no shortage of white people who agree. Because it sets a good example for us to take responsibility. The shitskins laugh, the hippies laugh and everyone has a great time and the trash just continues to flow.

t. Ah, I love the smell of cyanide being vented into the atmosphere.

Funny they left country names off the map

>minorites

Since when are indians, one of the largest ethnic groups in the world a minority?