Does anime make you more depressed because you realize you can never have any of the positive recurring things you see...

Does anime make you more depressed because you realize you can never have any of the positive recurring things you see in the shows?
For example love or friendship

But you do experience them through anime? Would you rather be a dog? They don't even get to experience what you do?

When you watch an anime or experience a moment it becomes a memory and that's basically the same thing. They are basically the same thing.

Anime is a great placebo for depression, I literally forgot depression existed the day I started watching anime.

anime makes me depressed because I'm a sad man watching cartoons alone in a dark room on a Friday night

You get to experience them through a short amount of time and even then most shows make the love/friendship disappear over time.

I think you make yourself feel depressed more than the anime does.

fiction should stay fictional

Sometimes me too but then it reminds me that I'll never be happy from something real.

What if they're bad memories, like NTR?

I've realized I love reporting r9kfags like you, so no.

Yes, I'm going through Amagami and I feel like shit.

What are you talking about?
When you watch it you are having those things.

They're just feelings.

That's when you just watch more anime? What are you stupid?

No, because I already realized that before I started watching anime.

Kill yourself.

What if you start to get jaded?
What if your tastes change so much over time that you can't find any show worthy of watching

>an Sup Forumsnon doesn't have a strong self-esteem
why don't you stop being a pussy

That's your choice for watching NTR.

>tastes change so much over time that you can't find any show worthy

that's when you do something else. how simpleton are you?

Kill yourself, disgusting feels cancer - and everybody who posted a serious reply might as well join him.

>feels
Fuck off.

But Amagami is fucking terrible.

Yes, so I just drown the feeling in more anime.

My life relies on an unsustainable flow of cutesy moe/SoL anime. Anime is the dying sun to the solar system of my life.

hahahahaha pwned!!

so what are your favorite subreddits guys?? :)

it makes me realize im wasting irl time i could be doing the things in anime, but i sit there and watch it instead

How about you join your waifu in suckling my brown cock?

this pretty much, like oh damn i could get strong and start fighting people, nah, or i could train in some sport, nah, date loadsa girls. nah
end me

Watch texhnolyze and just straight up die inside and wallow around the rest of your life in misery.

Amagami is pretty realistic though.

keep your feel thread out of here

anime is a bridge we use to fill the void of loneliness. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fuck off and kill yourself, crossboarder.

I went to a school for scientology with around 50 kids. It hurts. I really wanted those things when I was a kid.

The delusion in this thread is palatable.

I only watch happy animes so i feel happy myself.

>moefags are depressed fatties/skin&bones

As expected. Nobody that had an iota of self esteem would watch that trash.

No, I'm not delusional or socially inept so I neither want nor expect life to be like anime. Character interactions feel painfully unnatural and awkward most of the time, partly because it's fictional and partly because I'm not Japanese.