Raildex

The sky's the limit, anons. Shitpost to your heart's content.

>Angel Fall Arc
>Tsuchimikado reminds Kanzaki that it was Touma who saved their Index (or something like that)
>as if he was implying he had some personal connection to her like what Kanzaki or Stiyl has in the past

I don't even know if he has even interacted with her, like, at all.

Misaki a best.

raildex a shit
sage

>shitdex
lelmao another general?

Fuck off St.Germain

Who

Who

Probably referring to Necessarius in general.

Souls have to to become relevant in the main story soon. It may have been anime only but didn't Last Order mention souls during her first real conversation with Accelerator

By anime only, I mean her word choice, not the overall point of her message

Misaki a pile of shit

She surely is, but why do you have to bring it up?

This series is fucking dead, where is the hype of WW3 and Battle Royal?

It feels like Kamachi doesn't have the balls to change the status quo

Who is this piece of shit?

People are getting annoyed with this "Misaki a best" poster huh

Translate it, cheeaboos.

Why didn't anyone tell me today is opposite day?

I was wondering how long it would take for people to get tired of this garbage.

It took fucking 41 books.

>41
It's 45 volumes now when you include all the SS.

I figure most people are too invested and are just along for the ride now. The plot is going nowhere.

Aw shit, I thought I included all the side stories though.

Not the complied SS, but the standalone SS. Seems like you forgot those.

I do believe NT has been a mess. But I also have faith it will start looking up. I believe NT15-16 is a step in the right direction and that NT17 will be the first novel of a god tier arc.

Lets pause our complaints for the series and waifu shit for a spoiler.

Seems like Yuiitsu actually got her ass kicked but at the last minute, she tricked him into being forced to choose between getting WR and burned to death by a rocket booster.

>Yuiitsu actually got her ass kicked
By just Kamisato on his own? Did he manage to get WR back or something?

I don't know, but judging from the illustration, I'd say other people could have been involved

You have to give her props for actively pursuing and fighting everyone instead of sending lackeys to do the work. That's two close calls in a row.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

If he had to make a choice like that, I'm wondering if he chose WR because it was less painful or the one he knew he had the most chance of coming back from? Both maybe?

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY RUNES ARE FUCKED

So if Yuiitsu nearly lost even with an AAA and whatever she did to her body, does that mean Touma isn't hopelessly fucked against her? Or was the reason she nearly lost Kamisato taking his hand back for a moment?

It looks like with NT15 and NT16 we're finally getting back on a track after all that mess that happened since NT9.

NT10 didn't live up to its ridiculous hype, but it was partially the fault of NT9 setting the bar too high. The reset button at the end sucked balls though.
NT11 was a misunderstanding, this should be a side story.
NT12 was crap. Again everything important happened in the background, Kamachi's trolling was rater disappointing after NT11 that left readers hungry for plot.
NT13 was okay, pretty fun volume. Also we got some Kamisato and IT hype.
NT14 was below average, it got terribly boring when it focused on Kamisato's harem. The plot wasn't too thrilling either.
NT15 was the best volume since NT9. It had sol, it had plot, crazy shit happened and it had lots of hype for the next volume.
NT16 so far looks like it might be decent. Sucks that crazy Mikoto is nowhere in sight though.

js06 said she still gets nosebleeds. Maybe her rambling in NT15 was not foreshadowing insanity but an extreme willingness to use AAA and the real danger for her is it will screw with her physically?

>does that mean Touma isn't hopelessly fucked against her?

He got bailed out by Mikoto and Kamisato the first two times so surely he'll do what we're all waiting for in the final round. I still expect some wild card like Tsuchimikado, Mie, or Accel/Hamazura to have some role in his success though.

I'll always like NT15 for introducing a nice member of Kamisato's faction, although Fran seems like she'll be alright in this volume. I didn't really mind Salome spouting her mass murderer meme as much as others did.

White Wings Accelerator would be nearly perfect for fighting off Yuiitsu. Although I doubt it'll be as simple as "throw Accelerator at it"

Also Yuiitsu is a Kihara. Accelerator is a Kihara expert. I think he'll be involved. I don't expect it to be Kihara-kun 2.0 but I'm sure the name will annoy him enough he'll give us a nice show.

>Hamazura drinking and jogging around town out of boredom
>Accelerator doing whatever the fuck he does with the clones

Yuiitsu wouldn't have made it past NT15 if either of them had gotten involved.

So why was the Hamazura section removed from the preview? Do Japanese fans dislike Hamazura or something? Or did they not want to give the impression that this was a Hamazura volume?

It would spoil the surprise of the Elements being giant bugs. I guess.

But we had an illustration and other text confirming that though

The latter, although I doubt he has many fans left by now.

Now that Yuiitsu has eliminated (at least for now) Kamisato, how do you suppose she'll go after Aleister?

My guess is fucking up his plan by targeting his peices.

She's already confirmed to be after Touma. Taking out Touma would be very devestating for his plan, if not fatal.

Since Aleister outright told her the clones were important to him, perhaps she'll go after them too?

Aleister telling her that could have been bait so she'll go after that peice and commit suicide by Accelerator?

On the other hand, Yuiitsu probably knows about Accelerator. So baiting her into a situation like that would just mean she'd think of a way around him.

What other things could Yuiitsu attack that would bring Aleister down?

I dont understand. If all of this shit happened in like a fucking summer +fall why hasent touMAN turned immune to pain by now considering all the magic blasts, physical damage, and world ending magics he's tanked and just cut off his hand with a light saber and shoot dragons at anyone that he feels isnt living their life correctly?

Othinus doesn't want him to and he's scared of the dragons

(cont.) the only person that dragons thing hasent worked on is othinus and shes now fucktoy sized so he clearly has nothing to worry about considering Crowly too busy being a femboy pussy in his fucking fishbowl

and by now im certain something called "SNIPER RIFLES" has been introduced to the index verse. why dont they just snipe him? its not like biri biri is around him 24/7 and index clearly cant protect him 90% of the time. shes just a magic god class debuffer

those dragons have not wronged him in any way. if anything they helped him more often than not.

touma is clearly has brain damage not using something that can cause less pain suffering effort and property damage.

I think by now he likes slugging people in the face. He likes the feel of nips and magic things just connecting with his fist

If no other esper/magician willing to protect him was near him, a sniper rifle to the head would indeed work on him. But do you know how rare it'd be to catch him without someone to protect him?

He's terrified of losing control of the dragons/IT and it harming innocents nearby. Which is a completely valid fear until he learns just what hell it is

more often that not hes running to school late.
or buying food discount food alone or with pocket fucktoy.
Or running across the fucking city to punch someone in the face when theres clearly a bus going in the direction that he chooses to ignore because hes /fit/.

Teenagers have alot of free time on their hands. and he only has magic precog not physical. there is nothing stopping people from killing him except for plot armor.

There's no-one stopping anyone from killing you IRL except plot armor.

Mostly he's alive because lot of people want him alive and not that many people honestly want him dead.

more often than not hes clearly too far away from any sort of pedestrians and other people going 1v1-20 vs opponents. the only way he could hurt others is if the dragons miss and make a big fucking hole in the ground and people accidentally fall into it.

the only viable case you've made is not wanting to lose control to it. I have nothing to refute that YET. but soon i will.

And last thing really gets me is if Ailester Crowley is strong enough to blow up a planet made by magic gods FOR magic gods and he has fiamma's allmighty hand and fucking Aiwass summoning and fuse kazakiri summoning, Why doesent he just fucking do it?

literally nothing in index verse besides touman's dragon stuff can stop him and touman refuses to use it. I feel theyre just dragging out index and milking it for everything they have at this point.

Aleister and Misaki have the ability to know a lot of what's going on in the city and stop things they don't like. And what do you know, both of them want Touma alive and would be able to foil a sniping attempt. Misaki would need a bit of luck but she could do it if the conditions were right

The thing stopping someone from killing that poster or anyone IRL is not being near any murderers

Not being near murderers or not having done anything that makes someone else want you dead is not plot armor

misaki? you mean blonde cowtits? she doesent know whats going on 90% of the time or touMAN would have much smoother sailing then he does now. Shes one of the few characters im not dissappointed with how she uses her ability

and nah my neighbor is a murderer. I'm just lucky to not have to ever leave my house ever. or answer my doorbell ever

Misaki does know what's going on though.

we're talking about the same girl right.
mind reader
cow tits for a young age
creepy star eyes

I think your talking about misaka man. theyre names are different.

Misaki is pic related.

I just want to see GROUP animated.
That's literally all I want.

Then I can put all of this bullshit behind me.

You already saw a little of it in s2

Man, you know what I mean.
C'mon.

>Why doesent he just fucking do it?
Because there's more to his plan than just killing lots of people? He wants to fundamentally change the way the universe works, as far as we can tell. Also there's Laura, who obviously has a lot of cards up her sleeve that she's not showing. If you take her putting Kamisato on the chess board at the end of NT12 as indication that she was involved in getting him to AC, then the one card she has shown has fucked Aleister pretty hard.

kamisaito no longer has WR and one of the kirihara-kun's does so thats not a problem anymore.

Just don't reply. Look at the way he types. He's shitposting

OT15 should've been a movie intead of that Endymion crap.
Just a 90 minutes battle royal, especially since Accel there and vs Terra is pretty much interchangable timeline-wise, so it wouldn't even affect a S3.

I assume Aleister's complete absence from this volume is indication that he's working on something to deal with her. I'm sure if he just called Heaven Canceller up he'd be able to get Noukan working again, which would totally fuck with Yuiitsu especially if he sided with Aleister.

As for messing with the plan, she could just work her way down the Level 5s and hit most people that are involved, It'd be interesting to see how she'd deal with Accelerator. Maybe get Enshuu out of her cell and have her channel Amata's bullshit reverse punch thing?

>yfw Laura BTFO Aleister and becomes the new Aleister
>yfw Raildex just doubles in potencial lenght

I dig it.

>raildex getting longer

end this meme. i already predicted it would end at volume 70. if it goes to 140 ill be dead before it ends.

>TouMAN as an unfortunate working salaryman that cant hold a job because hes too busy saving the world

>christmas cake harem

PLEASE GOD

>why dont they just snipe him?
Hello, 2012. Who are "they"?

Unless she's completely retarded, I doubt she'd go after Accelerator with only a reverse punch. Imagine Breaker isnt even enough to stop him so even if she wanted to steal that, it wouldn't work.

My guess would be compromising the Network somehow.

Noukan returning and siding with Aleister with a "the fuck are you doing" would be hilarious

everyone whos ever fought him and isnt a female who's gotten their illusions and red string of fate ripped away by his right hand.

Who?

Oh no... he's coming to finish me off

NOW WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME KANZAKI

>yfw Touma brings Kakeru back and they end up with each other, making 2 whole harems BTFO

Reminder Touma and Kamisato are tsundere for each other.

>they develop a bond over the great length Touma will have to go to to save him

It's perfect

I don't really care about Touma's love life but for some reason I'm really starting to ship Touma and Kakeru.

It's not even "lol tears" aspect.

I think it could be genuinely heartwarming and sweet.

I think it's just they're so alike yet so different

Because it's not Touma's power, it's some spoopy thing that is sealed in his arm. It just so happened that the people it got medieval on were the ones trying to kill Touma.
Almost no one knows what DRAGONS are, and those who know don't want to talk about it. There's no guarantee that Touma will be able to control them next time they pop out.

Because there are certain very influential powers that want Touma alive. Aleister, IB, Magic Gods.
It was mentioned that "misfortune" IB brings upon him doesn't let him die in peace. My theory is that, as the wielder of IB, Touma is a key part of the magic system, some balancing force of nature, call it a "reference point", "scorer" or "magicians' hope". And as one, his very existence guides him into and through all troubles. Also of course it makes him a very valuable person for anyone who would like to meddle with magic system.

I hope so. I don't want her foreshadowed development(where ever it leads) to be sweeped under the rug.

At this point, I think anyone sniping him like that would call more trouble down on their heads than just leaving him alive.

The sniper would have to be prescient enough to finish destroying Touma's body and brain so that Aleister wouldn't be able to simply retrieve and use the corpse, and anyone who knows enough to do so generally has a very good reason to avoid guns.

On top of that, the sniper -- and whoever ordered the hit -- had either better have something better on them than that gun or might as well cash in their life insurance. I'd rather face a hundred Toumas who can at best knock me unconscious with a fist than any of his haremettes with their insanely lethal superpowers or mind-fucking abilities.

Finally, killing Touma means Imagine Breaker just goes elsewhere, potentially in the hands of someone more willing to learn about it than Touma ever was. Worst-case scenario, it returns to Othinus, meaning that Touma's killer has just given her a tool capable of destroying reality while removing the one person who kept her from doing so earlier.

Because it isn't wise to try to use eldritch horrors beyond human comprehension, regardless of how friendly they seem at first glance.

Aleister wouldn't allow anyone to assassinate Touma in the first place, precisely because he would lose IB and the right hand that contains it. Any would-be sniper would just get silently offed by him.

Now I'm imagining a dark side team that's only job is to dispose of the corpses of the snipers who try to go after Touma.

I'm really not understanding what's going on between Misaka and Aleister. Is he not able to disable the AAA? Is it tied directly into his own life support, being medical technology and all? He had three days to address this crisis and she was allowed to invoke it once more. Moreover he made a declaration that he would end her life and he hasn't done it. Something tells me he sees some silver lining in Mikoto hijacking his power.

What, you've never heard of HOMEWORK?

No, they're called JANITOR, and they do it for free for Aleister.

At least Aleister provides complimentary semen hot pockets.

Touma is literally my prince

Fuck off, Misaki.

Misaka pls leave.

Actually, Index literally befriended everyone, even the witches Necessarius is supposed to hunt down.
So it wouldn't be surprising if Tsuchimikado also was a friend.

Good night sweet prince.

ded just like the light in Touma's eyes.

Same.

After NT16, you're going to have half of Tokiwadai as competition on that one.

That's a damn big increase considering we didn't have any new additions to his harem in the previous 5 volumes or so.
>Mikoto snaps and blows up half of Tokiwadai in NT17