HELP! I'm moving to the UK soon

Nevermind why. None of your business. All I want to know is, is Doncaster a great place? How white? Anyone been there, how is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY
youtube.com/watch?v=-HysredBu78
ilivehere.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Fuck off, we`re full.

Doncasters fine.
91.4% british.
only 1.7% muslim.

Keep to the countryside and you'll be fine

Britain has become a shit tier country for real i had to move to switzerland

K thanks

You’ll be fine as long as you avoid London and Birmingham

Sup Forums likes to exaggerate as you can imagine but UK is very safe in general

this desu

87% white and all the niggers and muslims are in the cities

I can honestly handle myself well, muzzies and "tough UK niggas" don't scare me, the thought of an acid attack does though, since I might not see it coming. Then again I'm indoors most of the time anyway.

A lot of the pakis in small towns up north too, avoid

Sorry to say it, but Doncaster is a dump. Most Northern towns and Cities are. With Doncaster you can easily get out to the Yorkshire Dales, or the Yorkshire Moors, which are great if you're in the countryside. Doncaster itself used to make it's money from the local mining pits, now those pits are gone it's full of resentful drunkards who will vote left until their very last days, just to spite Margaret Thatcher. It's proper working class Britain, they arn't a great fan of immigration, but they will never vote for conservatives because of the past. My mother's side of the family are from near there, despite her moving to a 100% white, wealthy area in the dales, which has a devout Christian population and was named the happiest place in England to live, she will blindly vote labour forever, even though her entire existence and happiness is brought to her by being as far away from these leftist hell holes as possible.

>Fuck off, we`re full.
Of muslims and poos for sure

"Tough uk niggas" are honestly only in the major cities.

Most minorities in smaller areas or more countryside areas are normally very polite to talk too.

God bless based devon.

Fuck off you french faggot

Does the truth hurt that much, Nigel?
You're inviting shitskins over a white american. Keep it up

>Moving to Doncaster

Why not just go the whole hog and move to Pakistan?

There's still a lot of character left in donny, have a bit of banter handy and you'll always turn the sourest of folk into meme machines.
Jeremy Clarkson's from donny.

The irony here is your as about as white as Uganda.

Not to mention I am 2nd rate "french", both parents are from Brest and I'm from louisiana

birmingham?

>87%
Well that was in 2011, its closer to 80% now, most white people are over 50 and non whites have a lot of kids on top of the 600,000 people that immigrate here every year.

My services are mostly used by old people

Im moving to the UK too cuz I hear white women there worship the BBC.

No it's not even remotely close to the truth. I just feel that you cowardly french faggots should proceed to hide like you normally do.

79.8% white you fucking disgusting frenchie.

Get out.

Hey fuck off I reserved my spot first

You couldn't afford the Pound and the plane ride across the pond on welfare, nigger.

It's 33% non white for primary school kids now

Please don't. nigger somewere else please.

It's pretty white, it has good transport links and a nice racecourse. Property is cheap. There isn't much to do though.

Hey OP, this is the kind of thing you can expect from Donny:

I'm from Hull, next city over.

This. Doncaster dude are you out of your fucking mind?

Wait til you see what they look like

>posts him to a guy acting out a stupid character

>giving up your freedom to live in a land where internet traffic is monitored and “ hate Speech” isn’t tolerated

I don’t mind brits but I’d rather take cyanide than live in Europe or UK. Too oppressive socially

Maybe I'm getting the wrong message but the place looks a bit comfy
I'm used to driving long distances (half this country is nothing but roads crossing nowhere) so I've got no problem driving to Hull or scotland even

Essex countryside or Canvey Island are the safest bets.

Perhaps my fellow countryman wants to live in a real, up-and-coming caliphate. That sure as shit ain't happening here anytime time soon.

Move to the south/south-west. Dorset is pretty comfy.

Well you can't own pistols but apparently you can own large calibers and shotguns so its not that bad, most pistols are for niggers anyway. Also i'm sure I can contain my shitposting for a few years, nothing wrong with lurking.

I had to look it up on Wikipedia. What takes you up there. It's in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn't think you would have to worry about any ethnic minority up there. More likely dumb white people. I don't think there would be much crime whatever, maybe just drunk people.

Yeah but its character that exploits the stereotype, maybe its an exaggeration but its based in truth. He does a lot round Hull too and I can say it's pretty accurate.

It is nice in East Yorkshire, the cities can be a bit grim but there's a lot of rural areas, villages and market towns. Lot's of History up here and hardy working class people. Make a thread when you get here and give your first impressions.

You don't just move to Switzerland.

Are you a refugee or something?

There's plenty of burglary and stabbings. Massive drug problems in this part of the UK.
Its like anywhere in the world though, don't act like a dickhead and you'll be safe.

>You don't just move to Switzerland.
I would if I could

>travels all the way from the USA
>to go to Doncaster

lmao why would you do this

Brummie here, it's not all that bad. I'm honestly more afraid of the mentally unstable homeless and all the "I need some money for the train" cunts than the muslims.

You'll be fine, the only reason you think they're common is because they're new and so every incident gets in the news. I can guarantee you you were more likely to get shot in America than you are to get acid'ed over here.

Marry a Swiss national.

I wanted to but she had issues.

Kek no. It's full of heroin users.

It's very left wing

hy the fuck are you moving here? It's shit and you'll hate it.

My gf lives in Doncaster so I've been there quite a few times. It's still fairly white but it's your typical Northern town, pretty poor in places and a bit run down.

Not that bad a place but ultimately I wouldn't choose live there.

>France

user the police don't give a shit unless you're posting publicly on Facebook under your own name or something and harrassing others (aka hurting fee fees)
Do you really thing they're going to lock up the entire of brit/pol/?

Business, a friend of mine and I set up a little expirement in the midlands, he currently lives there, we have more people onboard here in the US, we're now expanding to Doncaster, I've put together everything necessary to move over there and in a few weeks I'll be making twice as much money now, even after the tax-man nicks most of it.
Also northern england has interesting history, which i am a sucker for

It's white but it's kind of a shit hole.
It's something like 96% white if you cut out London

Good, well you're right on the motorway so you can drive anywhere pretty quickly. It's also less than two hours to London by train, some people even commute. There are lots of old people.

>lives in America
>moves to Britain
you have to be a special kind of retarded to leave the America. America is the greatest universe in the known multiverse, and you should be grateful we let you live in it.

Go on mate give us a job.

Doncaster is fine. The town centre is shit,boatloads of lovely small surrounding villages. Bawtry,tickhill,retford,hacksey. Plus it's close to sheffield,which is a cool city similar in size to say...Milwaukee?
Doncaster has the uk's best wildlife park too,if you're into that.
All in all,it will be different to the USA and somewhat of a culture shock,but you'll be fine

Sheffield is close to Donny and it's a lot bigger. Perhaps look there as well.

>t. brainwashed american who has never stepped a foot out

This isn't permanent, unless I wake up and see the US blown to pieces, by volcano or nuke

If you like History you definitely want to take a trip to York and Beverley when you get the chance.

Come to Peterborough. We need white people REEEEEEEEEEE

These should tell you all you need to know about Donny

youtube.com/watch?v=-HysredBu78

>Sketford
>lovely

I live in between Southampton and Portsmouth and it's really rare to see a none White person outside of a Chinese or Indian restaurant.

Maybe see a Black guy once per day.

Out of the dozens of Dog Walkers in my local park, they are all White.

You get more diversity in the cities though.

Then the few times I've been to London, it feels like being in a different country in some areas.

M8 are you more small government Sup Forums or natsoc Sup Forums? Or something else?

London is 50% white. Maybe the country would be 96% if you cut out every city over 100,000.

ilivehere.co.uk/

look it up on here, some of the reviews are a bit dated with references to chavs &etc.
but overall its quite representative.

>references to chavs
>dated
Explain. No chavs in Donny any more?

I'm dahn sarf,the chav look has died out a lot.
gangs of lads in burberry caps are so 2003.

I've worked there, white working class abounds. They like a drink. They like a fight. They like to fuck.

Loved it.

It's been a while since I've taken the redpill, but in terms of ideology i'm still not sure. I'm pro white, anti israel for sure, support small business but natsoc doesn't seem too bad either
I'll be more focused on just making my own country white first lol
Nice

This, I have to agree on colony

>running away from your ancestral homeland

Start cross-dressing now so you will fit in when you get there. Also, watch caning videos and get a framed portrait of the queen

Let's put something into perspective for you yeah?

London has 8.7 million people living in it right.. The UK government has given £200,000 to create a unit (staff it, wages, infrastructure etc) that tracks trolls/harassers on twitter and Facebook. £200,000 is 4 police officers yearly wage.. That's all to police London.. A population of 8.7 million people.

Yeah unless you're an idiot, using Facebook with your name and details on it, and someone on your Facebook account reports you to the police or someone else does then they aint gonna do shit. They can't do shit, this myth and meme needs to die. People should be more fucking worried about the German Ministry of Truth, which literally has had millions of Euros pumped into it to act like the Stasi and catch people.

Now let's just put all this to bed now. And Dorset is a nice place, it's near the coast. Pic very much related.

Everyone is giving you the whole avoid London meme, but some areas of London are really nice and there are amazing sites and architecture you have to see if you're here.

Just avoid going too far off centre and you should be fine.

Mate Donny is not somewhere you want to be caught cross dressing it's a real old school white working class town.

Oh wait he's going to Doncaster.

R.I.P in piss.

You literally cut out half or more of all immigrants when you cut out London.

>Everyone is giving you the whole avoid London meme, but some areas of London are really nice and there are amazing sites and architecture you have to see if you're here.
Isle of Dogs and the border regions with Essex are nice but aside from that? It's been destroyed by Labour and Cuntservatives.

This, most of them live in London or Birmingham. I think Scotland needs to take in more, they are the ones that demand them.

Also, quick question, can someone tell me who the Tories are, exactly?

I'm sure you cut out a huge amount because of London's population, but there are massive non white communities in any British city these days.

Tories is just another name for Conservative, although Tories are more hardline (real tories are anyway) this shitty Conservative government we have right now is too leftish/center. They need to die.

DEATH TO THE TRAITORS!

"Conservatives", there you go.

I'm sure thats true but statistically you're going to cut out a ton by losing that one city. 20% of a random city is far, far less people than 20% of London.

looool Doncaster is a paki infested muslamic shit hole, South Yorkshire is completely lost. Should have gone to North Yorkshire.

Yorkshire as a whole is fucking lost, Lancaster should have won the war of the roses, not you fucking Yorkshire cucks with your Rotherham bullshit.

FUCK YOU!

Lol. British working class towns seem to turn out a lot of good rock 'n roll, too. God damn the pedantic Welsh!

North yorkshire is good. Lovely towns and villages and beautiful countryside. the rest, in partocular west and south yorkshire is gone completely.

>hes afraid

Doncaster? I hope you love smelly pakis and burkas mate. It's INFESTED.

no help for you. you are beyond saving. the best advice i can think of is to always keep a big splotch of vaseline right in the asshole. this way when the nigger rape begins, u can at least avoid some ass chaffing. just remember, you were asking for it, you are guilty of racism, and you must submit to all shitskins that need to bust a bbc (dark dark black) nut in your tight butt. its not their fault, rape is legal where they come from and they just need to get used to the laws of whitey.

I'm considering moving to Poland but that's a fag move if there are still 99% white places left here

Any ideas lads?

Herefordshire, 98.2% white and one of the most rural counties in England. Sense of community and pub culture is still alive and thriving can't say that about many places in the UK anymore. Crime is ridiculously low here too there is usually only 1 murder a year, only crime that happens a lot here is drink driving but that's only because farmers don;t give a shit.

HAIL DEVON!

>Doncaster
Hasn't that been voted the shittest town in the UK or something?

>Doncaster
It is probably a shit hole being that far north. Nice countryside no doubt, crap weather and full of poor people.