Was Pol Pot redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI

I ask this as a communist. What does Sup Forums think of him? He wasn't only a communist but also NazBol in the Duginian sense, i.e. he sought to fully decolonize Kampuchea by returning to the social structures and ideology of its Golden Age. In this regard, he was a traditionalist and anti-modern.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wg_qflSvnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't he kill people for being literate? that's the most bluepilled thing i can imagine honestly.

No evidence of that. He sent city dwellers into the countryside in order to reform their consciousnesses and also because Kampuchea needed the labour.

Sup Forums is pretty anti-intellectual too tho m9

Rather, Sup Forums places preservation of tradition and authentic existence above progress.

I am not even a traditionalist but an argument i would use is our traditions and culture is much better, gave the world much more progress and much better technology... I really do not like this piece of shit though.

he wanted to wipe out the older generation and start fresh with the younger indoctrinated generation.
>aka year zero
that's why he forced them to the country side to work to death and forced the kids to be child soldiers and orindoctrinated them.

Worst implemtation of communism. Just bad leadership. Take small businessmen and starve them. Undisciplined troops get you into a completely unnecessary war with vietnam

But yeah I guess he redpilled on some shit. And he was a lot whiter than most Khmers. So are some of the dumbest people I know.

Even if you choose to believe that he had some great plans for building a new society in Cambodia and wasn't just a murderous lunatic, it was incredibly stupid of him to believe that his regime could survive and compete with neighboring countries by going full-agrarian. He might have put Angkor on the country's flag but his reforms did nothing to return Cambodia to the supposed golden age of the Khmer Empire. The empire had cities, elites, the clergy, and educated people. He wiped all of those those out.
Either a moron or a malevolent moron.

Commie, uber-moron. Executed people who wore glasses because, of course, only smart people wear glasses

define 'progress'

Pol Pot probably saw Communism as a tool for nationalism to kick out the colonialist powers.
His communist ideals were far too utopian and unrealistic though and his ruthlessness backfired on him. He had the will and determination but his strategy was extremely flawed and turned into a living nightmare for the Khmer people.

I literally don't care, let the asians sort their shit out themselves, that's the nationalist principle.
If they want to kill half of their kin it's their business
Nazbol is a dumb meme you should stop forcing

he along with mao have produced borderline the same amount of corpses as WW2 did...... he is not "red pilled" he was a insane idiot that if you could torture him his entire life still wouldn't even have paid for 1% of the evil shit he did.

Tradition and progress can coexist, depends how extreme when it comes to the upholding of tradition. There is a middle-ground out of all of it.

> everyone who kills a fuckload of people is insane
no cunt, stop trying to make yourself feel better, regular people are capable of fucked up shit under the right conditions

He murdered millions of his own people, mainly elites, i.e. the highest average IQ members of the nation and the most aesthetic, since qt women are attracted by intelligence, wealth, and power. He ruined the Cambodian genepool FOR THE REST OF TIME. Just like every other communist ever. All for the sake of a false jewish ideology that has catastrophically failed every singke fucking time leading to over 100 million unnatural deaths in the 20th Century. No he was not redpilled. How the fuck was any of that redpilled?

Wtf are you talking about. Sup Forums wants to colonise the galaxy. You are the one who wants to spend all our nasa money feeding 4 billion starving niggers and enable their unsustainable breeding habits. And if the thread topic is anything to go by, kill the people who work for nasa and replace then with illiterate, low IQ farmers. That's your kind of progress.

Remember the game Bioshock infinite? During the revolution in the story there is a small part about the revolutionaries rounding up people who wear specs. That's a reference to Pol Pot.

No he was a loser who failed his school exams because he spent most of him time in Parisian cafes with his Marxists friends than studying.

Giving little girls ak47s to start a new world by murdering 3 million people including the elderly the scholars and the parents all in the name of communism and destroying culture and traditions is not red pulled no. No communist is red pilled.

i think he was a cia tool.
us supported pol pot until the day he died and khmer rouge to this day

>wear glasses
>get shot
This is a country I can root for

I read John Pilger's 'Heroes' years ago and was blown away by his genocidal malice for his own people.
Then someone I respected called Pilger a limp-wristed bleeding heart faggot & I read the book again.
>He is.

This fella interviews a former Khymer Rouge soldier, I can't recall a tl;dr, but I remember it being an interesting video. The guy is surely getting the Hitler psy-op treatment, but to be fair they both deserve it to a greater or lesser extent anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=9wg_qflSvnI

Yeah. He killed doctors, professors, teachers, anyone serving in govt, people with glasses, etc. Then sent them into the country to farm food for his army. Trained child soldiers.

Source: wife's family who escaped regime.