Uh, user, Christ wants us to have children...but..we..uh..we must marry first... Will you marry me, user?

uh, user, Christ wants us to have children...but..we..uh..we must marry first... Will you marry me, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

100layercakelet.com/2017/02/07/rustic-bohemian-family-maternity-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure...

The fuck is this?

no thanks coal burner

sorry I'm not gay

Im sorry sweethearth but I have this condition called having a dick in 2017 and wont even fap to you unless you gain 3kg more of tits.

how thick are her hips? I hope she's ready for all the children I'm going to pump into her. God doesn't approve of birth control

4/10

Yea I guess so

open bobs first

yes

How many is that, user-kun?

>check a medical document
>if male, no
>if female, yes

Let me meet your family and ask your father for permission furst after I get to know you for a bit. I can wait.

Doesn’t watch anime/10

There is no god femanon, gotta rip that bandaid off sooner or later.

It's a Trap!! Retreat

>the man is supposed to be the one to propose

I've seen worse, I suppose.

Only if we have no less than 10 children.

When I see one...

My mom's side was traditional Irish Catholic. My Grandma had 8 and my great grandma had 11. I want to beat their records. I want a girl physically equipped to handle that.

>plain jane white girl asks ME to get married
lol no sweetie that's not how it works, it's called the patriarchy for a reason.

This for real, or just ideally?

>t. Pickle Rick

No hymen no marriage

I know no modern girl would want that many. Just my fantasy and has led to my having a preferred body type.

>tfw she's in jail for fucking a 15 year old

We're working on 6. If it wasn't for money/bedrooms/car seats, that many would be nice.
t. wife.

Enjoy dying alone or marrying a 12yo girl

yes i'd gladly marry you.

post more rare kaylas.
REEEEEE

Lucky. I'm dating a girl for a couple years now, but a few months ago she hinted that she might not want kids. idk if it's the kike college education speaking or if she actually doesn't... Fuck I hate what college does to people.

Career women are honestly a red flag and women shouldn't go to college. Ambition is a masculine trait and you shouldn't have a woman who challenges you.

Would colonize/10

I'm not going to marry a judensau, no.

y-yes.

>Enjoy dying alone
I will.
>If for company you cannot find a wise and prudent friend who leads a good life, then, like a king who leaves behind a conquered kingdom, or like a lone elephant in the elephant forest, you should go your way alone.

That's not an Indian flag...

She's going into dental hygiene so it's not some cooperate or masculine field she's entering at least.

He's probably the one that killed our soldiers too

She should be having children.

>her

am i getting in to a sword fight here? i feel like it that is what is going to happen

>when you see it

She looks like she would cheat on you when she gets bored

Well fuck I can't argue with that now. She's easy to get caught in the moment, so I'll just get her to want a creampie next time she's ovulating.

>Doesn't have well shaped large breasts
Get away from me

that would be the least of your care when ze pulls a giant cock out

You two should be married. If you don't think she's wife material, find another girl. If you do, put a ring on her and get her pregnant.

Looks like a kike with no tits pretending to be a christian, asking a man to get married. No thanks

There's enough room in my basement for a giant rooster as well

got the full pic with her or is that just it?

That weird scenario where I want to have eight children and I'm probably more likely to find a girl somehow on Sup Forums then the real world

100layercakelet.com/2017/02/07/rustic-bohemian-family-maternity-photos/
Here.

thanks

More than welcome. :)

She's half Persian. Will our children be white?

Yeah sure why not.

exactly my thinking here im never sure of anything anymore

No, sorry.

>nose ring
they might trash we will see about white

I wouldn't marry a woman who puts selfies on the internet.

in america they are

Sure, just sign this prenup first cunt.

>based poland.

Middle Eastern is Middle Eastern.

Oh well.

Tell her it's either you have kids or she can leave your home
She will have kids 100%
When it comes to important decisions you have to be the one with the final word with the ultimatum of her not being allowed to live with you anymore, idk why but it works 99% of the time, women are just afraid to be alone

The traditional Irish family is great, about 10 kids. After the 4th or 5th they start getting brain defects or other issues, due to the uterus being trashed from overuse, and they all end up psychotic due to lack of adequate parental attention, just like day-care kids. The oldest turns out pretty much ok though.

Yeah, but not through the state. Only through the church to comply with what God demands. Then we'll have 10 kids as I can support that many actually.

If you are really Kayla then yes.

>posts quadroon to prove his point
While I would smash that like there's no tomorrow, how do you pretend to save the white race with her, user?

73 replies and not a single TITS OR GTFO.
You all disappoint me.

TITS OR GTFO

That only applies to women, not larpers.

Since when does Kayla have tits?