Guys I'm scared, I live in California and don't want to be nuke'd

Guys I'm scared, I live in California and don't want to be nuke'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-17/north-korea-warns-that-nuclear-war-could-break-out-any-moment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better get out now user, what're you waiting for!!!!!!!!!!

It will be over before you know it.

If you live in spictown you have bigger problems you Aids ridden faggot

never gonna happen. its like saying a game of poker may break out at any moment because kim wrote Ace on an Uno card.

But make no mistake. Cali will get the nuk before the globalist games all done.

LA must face Gods wrath.

Cali deserves to be nuked though

You deserve it though

>I live in California

Burn the coal
Pay the toll.
Grow some backbone and leave that hell.

i live near a nuke power plant in the midwest, i hope they hit us. i'm just outside the lethal blast radius, i've checked. i'm getting really tired of waiting for this shit to happen. fuck all this heresy, cleanse us now.

You don't always get what you want.

I live in California and i want this state to be nuked

DO IT KIM

DO IT.

Can confirm, our drill sergeant told us to get ready at any moment to evacuate cities, regards MP

The real global happening is imminent but will have nothing to do with NK.

Bye.

nukes are nonexistent and purely for fearmongering

Don't worry it will be a quick death. You should die happy knowing the cancer that is California is being irradiated from this earth.

>Commiefornia
>Don't wanna get blown to high hell

Either leave or #GetFucked

That state needs some nuclear purging.

unfortunately CA won't be nuked my dude
this would be suicide for Rocketman and he knows it
you can't just send a nuke to an area dense in (((their))) assets and expect to live very long

maybe you fags should have thought of that before enriching and emboldening china and their retard dog with your ill gotten gains?

Please God, nuke the fuck out of Victoria. Specifically Melbourne; the leftist, white hating tumour on Australia's asshole.

Jews?

Why can't the rest of America shut the fuck up about California?

hangul really is the best looking asian alphabet. i wish there was just a little more symmetry to it's grid formation. the three glyphs stacked on top of each other bothers me, it really holds the rest of the 2x2 system back.

How to destroy America with one dirty bomb:
>Hit LA
>oy vey goys,we need to evacuate half the state to get away from (((radiation)))
>liberal HIV diaspora

GG america, no rm

>I live in California
I live smack dab in the middle between Camp Mira Mar and Camp Pendleton. Just learn to pretend like everything is fine.

Fuck you commie scum.

the last face i will see before they drop it :(

Please happen

north park fag here

>hostile US
Aren't they throwing missles over japan?

We want you to be nuked. We want you to die, to beg for water and power that won't come. We want to secede from you cocksuckers and form a state that listens to the populace. We want all of you fuckers to die from Hep C and HIV transfusions and all of the degenerate filth you allowed to metastasize in Skid Row.

don't worry guys, nuclear war isn't allowed to happen.

ayyy so do I
Beats an eternity of wage slavery

>all of these gay neets clutching their pearls about living in minnesota

Fuck you Jew. We won;t let you cross the border with your kike filth buzzing like flies around your nose.

Kim Jon Un accidentally nuking all the illegals in California is how Trump is going to win the 2020 election. 15d chess, guys.

I'd be happy to secede from the South, build a wall around it. But seeing as secession isn't legal, we should concentrate on what we can all do to help America: destroying all confederate monuments, exhuming all confederate graves, burning all confederate corpses, and burning all confederate memorabilia.

Even Yes man agrees that California deserves the nuke.

North Korea warned that a nuclear war “may break out any moment” as the U.S. and South Korea began one of the largest joint naval drills off both the east and west coasts of the peninsula.

Kim In Ryong, North Korea’s deputy ambassador to the United Nations, said on Monday that his nation had become a “full-fledged nuclear power which possesses the delivery means of various ranges” and warned that “the entire U.S. mainland is within our firing range.” He also called North Korea “a responsible nuclear state.”

“As long as one does not take part in the U.S. military actions against the DPRK, we have no intention to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against any other country,” Kim said, referring to his country’s formal name.
The comments are similar to other warnings North Korea has made over the past few months as tensions have increased with President Donald Trump’s administration. Kim Jong Un’s regime has repeatedly said it needs the capability to strike the U.S. with a nuclear weapon in order to deter an American attack.

“They just bluff to the extreme because they think that if enough people worry about what they’re saying, that would deter U.S.-South Korean action,” Bruce Bennett, senior defense analyst at Rand Corp., said in a Bloomberg TV interview. “The problem is North Korea is used to using very extreme words to deter by bluff and by bluster, and now they’re shocked that the Americans are using a similar approach.”
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-17/north-korea-warns-that-nuclear-war-could-break-out-any-moment

FISTO will show you what is and isn't allowed to happen, civilian.

Who's we? You got a dick up your butt?

Hope no One gets nuked, even if i Always thinked usa and Israel deserve to Be trown back to Stone Age, so they can't fuck up around the globe anymore.

Ever since the nuke got invented it's like every one in the room started pointing a gun at thier own heads and started threatening to pull the trigger for 60 years. some one do it already you pussies.

I'm OK with this, Norks!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

You are sanction state right now, I am pretty sure the rape....I mean refugees you imported and welcomed will defend your state from the rocket man, good luck.

We, motherfucker. Fuck your degeneracy into another state.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. No one wants to live in your oppressive dystopia that you're hell-bound on creating. You don't know shit about California.

Sorry OP, but I don't like California very much.

ever seen escape from LA? kys

Haven't they been saying this for like a decade? Stop believing anything the MSM says about North Korea, dumbass.

>You don't know shit about California.
Go fuck yourself liberals... we vote and you ignore our votes in spite of us winning a majority - you deserve to burn.

Is getting rid of confederate heritage the biggest problem of your country? I Don't think so..

>confederate heritage

It's not the biggest problem, but it is something nazis rally around, so we should take that away from them.

Then we should disrupt their gatherings with violence, as much as possible. Make conservatives and their nazi allies fear everything around them more than they already do, and when they inevitably wig out and murder a bunch of innocent people at schools or concerts or dance clubs, again, we can use that to further justify suppressing them and destroying them everywhere they hide.

All this Cali hate
It’s just so cal that’s shit desu. Northern California is hardly liberal

Grammar much?

Why is California full of spics, cunts arent even next to Mexico.
Also why do you lot hate spics so much? They seem like an alright bunch.

California shares a border with Mexico man.

NorCal has barely any people in it outside of super liberal cities, and the conservatives in California are basically worthless and should be ignored anyway.

its ok user. if it happens it'll be over in a flash.

Can you imagine if the chinese space lab that is hurtling towards earth ends up landing in NK and they take it as an attack from the US

Who fears a nigger? Niggers are only brave in groups. When you get ahold of one alone they fold.

I live close to Austin, I'm more scared.

They fire a nuke, ONE, kill millions of people, and then we glass the country, killing millions more and effectively end an entire culture.

They know what's at stake if they start it, which is why they want to provoke us into a first strike to turn the world community against us.

Which is why you are posting this from the comfort of home instead of going out and accosting those lone niggers you hate

>Northern California is hardly liberal
We don't want to be part of California any more.

La Raza, they want it back because California is awesome. Well socal is anyway. Beaches, nightclubs, theme parks, museums, festivals, hiking trails, dirt biking trails, ski resorts, racetracks, cliff diving, deserts, forests and a shit ton of agriculture

Getting rid of nazis acting like them? Rewrite history so next generations can't learn from father's mistakes? I still think you guys are confused.

notzhing will happen
the whole world would go against nk if he did something stupid.
china is right around the corner of nk.
china would fuck nks shit up

whatever measly amount of rockets /nuke warheads he has I"m sure US can handle taking down most if not all of them I'd be more worried about EMP or s sub based detonation in harbor etc.

Fuck man.
I hate everything about LA and all the shit in America with the retarded extreme lefties and the head up arse far right twats.
But fuck me I hate the idea of all the unnecessary death and suffering more.

I've always joked to myself that wiping LA off the face off the world could lead to some improvements and development with society but I've just grown up at the realization that it might be possible and I actually hate the idea that humanity can do this to itself.

You deserve it and so do I, now stop being a bitch and revel in Hollywood getting the nuke. Our sacrifice is nothing compared to scourging away one of the biggest concentrations of anti-western kikery in the world. Have some humility.

t. Los Angeleno

I didn't say I hate niggers. I said they're only brave in groups, and it's not worth the drive to go all the way to the poor neighborhoods.

i love how some people including myself would unironically love if he did that especially after the ADIS thing and you get a nice place to LARP as the Legion its a win win

A missile will never make it to California.

unfortunately

Nobody would notice if you left

Conservatives in the South actively refuse to learn from their history anyway, seek to rewrite it to make themselves the victim in a war they started for all the wrong reasons, and go so far as to defund school programs to make their youth fall in line.

Trusting Conservatives with the education of the masses is like playing russian roulette with loaded glock and being surprised that you shoot yourself. Fuck the South, fuck modern-day Lost Cause shills. We already tried to be nice to the graceless fuck-ups and we got nothing to show for it. Our best chance to head this off at the pass was to exterminate every white man in the former Confederacy, allow the former slaves to culturally enrich every southern belle in sight, and record it as a punishment worthy of their betrayal. Now it's got to be after a street fight.

if you honestly think this is a credible threat, and that the norks have the capability to even try and fail at this, you are a fucking moron and you should immediately castrate yourself and de-register as a voter.

Don't worry Commiefornia, Italy will convince Kim to not bomb you!

Shh no tears only dreams

something WILL kick off soon.

and china WILL back north korea, they caused the korean war, they put communism into the korean peninsula.

If north korea fires a nuke, the US will intercept it. Then it's hellfire on north korea.

They do this like once a week though. It's a little hard to take them seriously at this point.

>NDTV
they are like Vice of India

Don't worry, the Norks are not so stupid they don't know we will retaliate and they aren't suicidal. There is literally zero threat, there has always been zero threat.

You sound like a full blown fascist my dude...well done you have literally become the quote from batman.

He's just trying to aggro donald, he won't do shit.

Even if they do actually bomb us they'll hit Guam or some other irrelevant place. I still think that they're bluffing about being able to reach mainland US.

Trolling or idiot not to sure...either way you are a danger and need to be locked up

If Pedowood is nuked, nothing of value is lost. But nothing is nuked, you'll see.

>Be Trump
>NK's rockets can reach the west coast
>Incite rocket man to violence using Twitter
>Wait for him to nuke California to dust
>Twf this is what he meant by "make America great again".
>Americans live happily ever after

Thanks, NK.

Nagasakians, Hiroshimas People did Not like that, too. So Fuck Off massmurders.

Too bad cali commie faggot. Hope kim nukes you all!

>tfw commies under estimate the western desire to be nuked
hahahahaha we have nothing to lose this place is hell. Do it.

It is literally out of range my dude.
As much as I hate Melbourne and I want us to be nuked it will be somewhere more important.

That would be pretty sweet!

>doesn't know about suicide bombers, Harakiri and all that other muh superior race stuff
and nothing of value was lost

What makes you think accosting niggers is a bad thing? if you could stop just 50 or 60 rapes by killing one nigger, it'd be worth it.

You're basically fucked, OP.

Adios.