Do you still think immigrants are "ruining America"?

Do you still think immigrants are "ruining America"?

Other urls found in this thread:

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some (white) immigrants are okay. Don't go to America tomorrow.

How many of those are mexicans or some arabs?

I'm pretty sure they came in legally. The issue was never about immigration, but about the legality of immigration.

Were they legal immigrants or illegal immigrants?

>If 12 selected immigrants are ok 12 million immigrants must be ok

True or not, America is for white people. Identity before anything else. Do you think we think foreigners' amazingness rubs off onto us, just because they live in our country? White Americans are what we are. But our land is for us.

>be obama
>get nobel peace prize
>proceed to drone strike children in a country you're not even at war with
>see mass shooting on news
>cry about dead kids in front of media
>back to work
>drone strike more kids
the nobel prize means nothing anymore. it's just more leftist dick hopping.

Not every single immigrant is going to be a nobel prize winner fucktard. What kind of autistic leaf logic entails we should let in millions of uneducated 3rd worlders because a few immigrants became nobel prize winners?

Leaf is so cucked that he can't tell between an immigrant and an illegal aliens

Are you done now OP? You dumb fucking nigger.

Nice try nigger.

No, but I think that we need to do something about the US niggers stealing all our scientists and flooding us with Africans and Arabs.

White cis males are ruining this country ...

(((science nobel price)))

OP got wrecked.

>Nobel prizes
>Worth anything
Obama got one for being black

That would be the Germans flooding you with niggers and arabs.

bring in these immigrants from africa and mexico because of these europeans

and how many of these winners are non-white?

(((Nobel))) prize

How many of them are muslims tho , how many of them are illegal tho

done cucking your lord and master trudeau?

Low energy.

You know pols beef is with ((((((((((undocumented)))))))) people

>Amurican edzhukashon

Oh, i didn't know that the Middle East was destabilized by the Germans, or that wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria were started by Germans. I guess the US really needs to steal European scientists on a regular basis, because without them the average national IQ of the US will fall under 0.

>it's US' fault that Germans are pussified losers who suck nigger cock
o-ok

So this admits Obama wasn't born in America?

thats not true.

Barry Clark Barish (born January 27, 1936) is an American experimental physicist and Nobel Laureate.

Born Barry Clark Barish
January 27, 1936 (age 81)
Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.

Nobel Prize in Physics (2017)

Jeffrey Connor Hall (born May 3, 1945) is an American geneticist and chronobiologist.

Born Jeffrey Connor Hall[1]
May 3, 1945 (age 72)
New York City, U.S.

Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (2017)

Nobel prize is a joke

retarded fucking cunt stfu you clueless twat

Immigrants aren't homogeneous. A nobel prize wimner and Pablo the paedophile from Panama are obviously different. 0/10 Weak argument. Or else just shit bait.

well burger, think about this. They dont see your country as their home, thats why all left after getting degrees, and puf! suddenly you have a silicon valley in pooland and china.

>Nobel prize

Build the wall

Op is fucking retarded thinking I've had anything to do with the other.

>Only one post by user
>Doesn't mention that they are all LEGAL

How many of them were white or Jewish?

>(((Nobel prize)))
meh

>implying the nobel peace prize is worth anything when Obama proved all you need to get it is be black.

Wha? I thought the Berlin wall was built Soviets to keep Germans on their side of Germany?

OC standards for immigrats now:
>nobel price winner
>or gtfo
Go with that meme.

>implying misogyny is bad
>misspelling misogynist

Really gets the noggin joggin

No one is saying no immigrants. Illegal immigrants is the issue. That's what you faggots do, you deflect with lies. Fuck you

>six Nobel are given out
>given out every year
>would have been given to non immigrants
>given now only to immigrants
>WhiteGenocide.jpg
Really activated the almonds

I can never tell if occupy democrats are a bunch of retards, or the best propaganda group of our century.

It was

>6 immigrants
Out of how many?

I'm betting my honor as a Swede that they are asian or indian immigants.

it's obviously satire mate

The nobel prize became irrelevant and a joke after Obama recieved one

Who decides who wins a (((nobel))) prize? It's not a sport where the best is guaranteed to win. It's an award from gloabalists, of course it will go to immigrants. Obama won the peace prize after taking office.

Looked it up, it was even less in their favor. Their country of origin for 2016 was the UK and Finland (they have white names as well so the brits are probably not even poo's).

Talk about misleading statements.

literally what?

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/2016/

>be shitskin
>suggest giving up Nukes
>win Nobel peace prize
If amerika is to remove nukes at any point then Battlefield Earth is back on except for the safe zone where the most in both number and uninspected nukes currently reside (((Israel)))
Id better get my bucket cap, butter knife and man the Kokoda track because unless the kikes protek us from china we are fucked if America becomes

Immigrants from Europe

Did anyone even bother looking at who they were? lmfao, jesus you retards are dumb as fuck

They are immigrants... from the UK.

They are betting that most people re too lazy to look it up, and that they will assume that immigrant = mexican/arab/african. Which is true for 95% of people.

You quoted me who did just that, seems like you are the tard.

>two kike governments want to build walls
>hitler built the Berlin Wall
Wow good analogy bro

(((Science)))

Not to mention all of the immigrants were most likely either Asian or Indian, two groups I don't have a problem with. Hell even someone from Britain would be considered an 'immigrant'. Honestly as long as it isn't a Muslim I don't care where they come from

so non of them have been illegale immigrants?
Kinda proves our point doesnt it? Ending illegale immigrations what people want, just not the dems that need the illegale votes as shown by several dems places having more votes than voters (lol) and the dems pr department/late night comedy show trying to sell no voter ID to idiots while the rest of the western world face palms at this idea.

Foreigners, wow got me there

IMGRUNTS ARR STEAL AR AWURDS

1 post by this ID

Faggots all of you.

Dude Obongo has a Nobel Peace Prize that hasn't been revoked, that stopped meaning shit when they started awarding people that didn't deserve it.

He got the annoying smug black bastard award also the same year.

>from the uk
>arab/african

They would be correct tho

They come here and steal all of our Nobel prizes. Fuck them...

Wow, brutal. But fantastic summary.

I don't have a problem with all immigrants. People that actually TRY to assimilate into their new countries. What I can't stand is that we keep letting in immigrants that don't belong here and because of that we see terrorist attacks and a rise in crime.

Sweden didn't become the rape capital because an American girl met a Swede and moved there to be with him. And Germany? If they knew what quality control was they could probably still be saved.

>The Nobel prize winners were all LEGAL immigrants
>Leftists STILL can't differentiate between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration
Sage

this... glad someone else already posted it.

Immigrants are STEALING OUR FUCKING PRIZES!

It's not just the peace prize. The whole thing is fucking retarded. Ruling class controls it and they only give the prize out to people who fit their propaganda narrative, which is now Globalism.

The people giving these prizes are so stupid they think a global world order is actually achievable and that it will be founded by them of course.

Yes. First off, awards of any kind are often arbitrary and subjective as of late. Obongo certainly didn't deserve the (((Nobel))), yet he got it for being the first US nigger prez. And that Mudshitess, who got shot in the face, who essentially justify Mud terrorism didn't deserve it too. She got it anyways, for some contrived reason (mostly some delusion by feminists about her being a pseudo-feminist among Muds, despite the evidence saying otherwise). They only got it because (((Nobel))) (aka Jewish lies). At this point, the award is a sham and has no true value/is meaningless like participation trophies/medals. Look at immigration as baskets of fruit. If a basket is filled with rotten fruit, save for a few, you don't keep the entire basket. You either salvage the good fruit and discard the rest or you just discard them all and pick the basket with fresh fruit (or the freshest you can get). In most cases, you don't even try to salvage at all and you just discard the entire basket because there's a good chance the so-called "good fruits" may have been contaminated by the surrounding rotten fruits' rot and they only look unspoiled from the outside. African, Semitic, and Latino "baskets" are almost always rotten and it's easy to make the determination to just throw all their baskets away all together. You can probably pick from the Asian basket (except the Poo one--they can get thrown away too), but only a very few are worth salvaging and the rest are garbage. The White basket, you can go through them and keep a lot, except for the commie fruits. They need to get thrown away too. In the garbage. After you throw them against the wall.

How does "for decisive contributions to the LIGO detector and the observation of gravitational waves" fit in to the propaganda narrative?

Are you retarded by any chance?

>think
Very bad start
We KNOW they are

Legal immigration needs to be curbed too
Too many people coming to the US legally or illegally

I'd say those immigrants would have had to be almost entirely white. We're against brown immigration.

Oh wow, so they hand pick immigrants for award and I'm supposed to be impressed?

How come liberals can't separate legal vs illegal immigrants?

how many are goyim?

>one post by this id
GET WELL SOON, OBAMALEAF

How many illegals have won the Nobel prize?

trump's mother was an immigrant.

I think she ruined America.

>Admit Phds from Germany, India etc to work on research projects in American Universities
>They find great discoveries using American grant money
>This means that Jose and Ahmed who have no education will be beneficial for the economy

>an ultra conservative monarchy drooling for US arms supports liberal peaceniks
5D shogi

Any if you guys actually know why Obama was given the peace prize

They were chosen for their immigrant status just how we are more likely to get into prestigious colleges by lying abou t our race and pretending to be Indians and shieettt.. example Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas.

Yes because awards don’t mean anything unless the gaining of the award actually benefitted something. So why don’t you just go and fuck off shareblue and get a real job because shilling on the god damn internet isn’t a real job.

>Are you done now OP?
>Several posts from anons clearly not OP
Reddit was a few clicks back friendo, sorry you got lost! Take care to never come back to Sup Forums! :^)

This is part of the problem. Those in the upper middle class and up only deal with the successful immigrants which make up a minority yet color their opinion of everyone coming in. Those at the bottom fighting for jobs get to see the majority coming in.

Look at how those unqualified illegals stole the Nobel Prizes that hardworking white men actually deserved based on nothing more than the political consideration that they weren't white because the Nobel committee is full of Swedes.

Also, look at how the occupie demorats confuse Nobel and noble.

>Be King Nigger
>Get (((Nobel Peace Prize))) for being a nigger
>Drone another (((Nobel Peace Prize))) recipient
I'm not surprised that this garbage is Swedish.

they got the nobel prize BECAUSE they are immigrants though, for "muh diversity"

Yes