Sup Forums what's your take on this?

I know its borderline /x/ material and being a Sun article it props itself up to be even more shit, but people in the UK are convinced they saw two suns in the sky. They're alluding the phenomena to Tattooine from "Star Wars" with its binary star system.

From the multiple angles from different cameras, the same optical effect is seen of what appears to be a smaller star adjacent to the sun on the horizon. This isn't the first time this has been discussed here.

Moisture in the atmosphere playing tricks during a storm? Space fuckery? Space....Jews?

thesun.co.uk/news/4697598/star-wars-fans-stunned-after-two-suns-are-spotted-in-uk-sky-during-storm-ophelia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/peUkPNx9DSU
youtube.com/watch?v=L6CdZ4nJojA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews. No doubt

i have a buddy in the uk who claimed that the sky was orangish yellow and a few others agreed, might be a part of this.

Fuck off CIA nigger. You are a cockbag.

bluebeam project .... jews

youtu.be/peUkPNx9DSU

Goku will fight Frieza soon

Fuck you, Ameriburger. If I was CIA, I would have droned your flabby ass years ago

Fuck off Mossad nigger.

>threatens to drone
>uses outdated lingo
>canadian proxy
>isn't cia
Yeah okay.

This is the gayest video I've ever seen and Ive had my share of gay videos

Why mimick a secondary sun though?

I'm not Mossad, pic related or up 4 of buttfucking by faggy ass Masons. I just saw an article about this and figured you guys would have an idea of what it is.

Its not the first time its been seen or theorized. In this particular incident, it was seen by several people at once around the UK, granted it was aroind a really bad storm so who knows what is really going on in the ionosphere or if there is some fuckery about on a much more sinister scale, like HAARP or whatever.

Some guy said Blue Beam and posted some long ass slide show video that was already out as gay. Okay...but then why a sun next to ours? What's this prove? Or rather demonstrate?

bump, too many people recording videos and very clear pictures of a second object for it to be anything other than suspicious as fuck.

the sky turned brown and the sun turned orange, they said it was due to desert dust?
it was damn weird, like lotr feeling.

Shillbait thread.
Remember the dress? Now the shoes?
Who is doing it and why are we being told that we can't trust what we see?
Protip: look up.

Yesterday i asked myself.. how Can a storm came from the middle of Atlantic Ocean, running far from africans shores, bring whit itself so much desert Sand ? Can someone explain that to me?

To give some context, the sky was Beige/Orange with Grey accents whilst cloudy yesterday from about 09:00 - 16:00 here.
Then it passed and around 14:00 we had our normal Grey/Blue sky from about 16:00 until sunset.

I'm down on the southern coast, I think the weather was a bit more extreme up North.

Saw this yesterday myself, took a picture and it didnt show up which was weird. Probably some light refraction trickery with all the smoke and dust in the atmosphere

Didnt see 2 suns

didnt we just find out that most solar systems have two suns, because stars are born in pairs? we should have a brown dwarf flying around somewhere

I shit you not that I once had to explain to someone that there was not a different sun that made Spain warmer than England.

Some people can just go through their entire fucking useless life being as thick as a brick

Uh, so why is Spain warmer then?

Too man ifrit, not enough undines

Jupiter is a loser star, here's your second one.

>look it up
just fucking kill yourself.

>Space....Jews?

end times!?
youtube.com/watch?v=L6CdZ4nJojA
(deliver the end times with the enthusiastic tone of Race War is shouted by this guy)

STAR Wars fans across the UK and Ireland have felt like they're on another planet as storm Ophelia sweeps in.

it happend when a storm swept up , it was a illusion , if it was not half of earth would have seen 2 suns

Is it going to start raining blood soon?

Might be time to stock up on butter.

fpbp

Sun dog.
Look it up.