Marvel is turning this into a movie

>Marvel is turning this into a movie
Are there people who actually believe this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9eHyHILEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

yes. isnt that shit some fucking dumbass al sharpton quote? Don't underestimate the nigs. Imagine being in total denial about your "culture" of cannibalism and mud huts.

WUZ

Alienz

KINGZ

We wuz kangz the movie.

But at least it's not turning real super heroes into niggers this time.

There will be when these propaganda movies get published.

Europeans gave sub saharans the fucking wheel

Not building roads leaves plenty of time for charting stars

SPEHS EXP- ECKS- TRAVELERS N SHIEEEET

Except for the fact that there clear evidence of ancient africa building roads.

Shut the fuck up, if you walk a path long enough it becomes a road

Was that before or after they lost their magical space powers?

Too dumb to do a little research I see.

So after.

Studidity on Sup Forums truly knows no bounds.

They should make him white and his home in Africa Multiracial, for diversities sake.

>Studidity
>Calling others stupid

>The absolute studidity of Sup Forums.

t. A fucking leaf

lol. Well played sir. Well played.

No I know there's been several dynasties in Africa but the real reality is they (majority) never had beasts of burden, so they never invented the wheel. Why they never traded with the world at large with the only obstacle being a desert with a long river in it, im sure I don't know

Who gives a shit? Marvel is dead.

Just wait

This.

This has to be the stupidest attempt at shoehorning african culture into anything I have ever seen.

No, it's fiction.

>shoehorning African culture in Africa
Anyways, I think it's a neat aesthetic, the mix of modern attire and tribal custom.

do you really expect blacks to inherit a legacy of white heroes when they take over the world, and are the defacto representative human race? the ethnic conversion begins here.

Daily reminder, that Wakanda is a nationalistic ethno-state, who opposes Islam and racemixing and also tells african Refugees to get the fuck off or they will be killed.

LITERALLY /ourstate/.

Malcolm X superheroes are better than MLK superheroes.
Also, watch the new Murdoch Murdoch Halloween episode, it's related.

yeah...

its hard to argue with facts

Skyscrapers with thatched roofs?

>Capeshit
Grow the fuck up subhuman, manga is infinitely superior

Well, if you want to be over-the-top and silly. That makes a whole lot less sense. It's much more feasible that a successful man could care about his roots, despite his accomplishments, and partake in his customs as such. I just see interesting character design.

What?

What should I read?
I like Berserk, battle angel alita and Battle Royale manga

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Claymore...

Marvel is redundant...no one gives a fuck about that shit anymore ....and I grew up on marvel/DC in the 80's.

niggers do.

This movie looks great. I'm not being ironic I can't wait to see this

t. White person

>Caring about capeshit
>Any year
The sorry state of Sup Forums

WE WUZ KNIGHTS OF DA ROUND TABLE AND SHEIT

>Also, watch the new Murdoch Murdoch Halloween episode
Link?

Someone post the webm of the nigger trying to drink water with the disc

>not posting the whole pic
BASED DOOM

African culture from outside regions exuded from the fictional nation. It is like having some aztec wearing a suit because they are on the american continent. Stupid and over the top. Shoehorning one culture into another.

>Based Doom calls him a house nigger

To this day the origin of doom comics are some of my favorites.

Is my english too bad? I can't follow that conversation, maybe lack of context?

deal with it Sup Forums. get a taste of your own medicine

Wait never mind. I was reading it as a fucking manga.

>WTF, you found me?
>"You didn't have nigger stink"
>You niggers sure are strong
>"But not smart?"
>You said it, even if it's true.
>"Cuz we wuz kangz"
>Sure thing house nigger
>"IT'S A PARTNERSHIP!"

>/nu/pol is once again upset over a fictional work
why are they so easily triggered?

literally the only reason niggers exist still is because they had a very brief function as a farming tool before becoming the poster children of pity parties

I hope that look takes off, and nogs start putting plates in their lips.

Just watched the trailer and to be fair, it looks like a real master piece. I also believe it's very accurate and might just be the answer to where we as humans came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0

How ethnically diverse. Truly amazing

Honestly, barbarians conquering a more technologically advanced empire isn't far-fetched, considering how often it has happened.
However, the spacefaring kangnation with melanin magic seems *very* advanced compared to the whitey caveman.

Don't forget where the barbarians leave your continent and build a civilization greater than the ones you've ever dreamed up using the mystical negro powers they stole from you.

>Don't forget where the barbarians leave your continent
But Cletus, what if we are the kangs?

>kangnation toppled by whitey caveman
>driven from their lands, the melanoids flee from Africa en masse
>far away from their would-be oppressors, melanoids start anew and create thriving civilizations all over the world
>meanwhile, whitey caveman stays in his cave
Cue some evolution to change skin colour and badabing, everything makes sense.
we wuz kangs

>considering how often it has happened
>pol tier education

Well I might just be an ol' country boy without a lick of sense in my head, but I know European winters were no joke. Ha-fuckin'-Yuck

What could you possibly be confused about?

>It's a neat aesthetic
>"Skyscrapers with thatched roofs?"
>Whatever this was:

of course they'll turn it into a movie, you as an american should know better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9eHyHILEE

There's a lot of we wuz threads but i haven't seen many of the actual sites and books where stupid niggers talk about this stuff.
There's actual forums where nigs talk,about the kangz stuff if it's true. Anyone can tell they all pull it out of their ass too. But they talk like it's academic history.
Some funny things these afro-puedo-historians believe is stuff like they could fly

This, i can't stand people here that believe in the African religion and call themselves Christians. It's obscene to do fetishist rituals and subsequently go to church. That's why i like atheists.
Mixing cultures never work.

how much boxoffice will it do?

Astranots n sheeiiit

>Egyptians were nigs
>American nigs are not descended from sub-Saharan Congolese lip smacks and somehow related to Egypt
>men didn't develop huts during the time of the Egyptians
Sage

The holy trinity

CHARTING N SHEEEEIT

kek

Except they are not white you dumb kraut nigger

MARVEL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TURN CAPTAIN AMERICA TO A SPANISH GIRL LIKE IN THE COMICS,YOU RACISTS FUCKS!

I WANT MY FEMALE AMERICA!!

Based Dr. Doom does it again. Everything about this guy is genuis.

>Are there people who actually believe this crap?
No, but if we can get segregated movie theaters, then I'll be happy.

that isn't captain america, that's ms. america
captain america is a winged nigger now

Mb in the USA, where people believe being shy is having autism.

Gotta map that sky bling.

Not him, but so what? I remember that most people on Sup Forums were pushing for apartheid and separatism. In real life, they wouldn't probably be this successful with their ethno-state, but as long as they're not in Europe, why would it bother you?

Friendly reminder that if you made BP a white guy he suddenly turns into the most racist Nazi Hitler fascist two-scoops DRUMPF REEEEEEEEEEEE ethnonationalist man in existence.

Black Panther is WE WUZ KANGZ: the Comic Book.

can anyone draw Stan Lee as a grinning, hand-rubbing Merchant?

fuck (((Marvel))).

wew lad that's entry level tier

If you liked berserk try goblin slayer and kingdom.

$700M worldwide is my prediction, which is a bit above average for relatively unknown superhero, but because it's all black cast it will get a little push.

Make that 550.
Plenty of the revenue will be from America and Western European countries - but they will not get dat sweet, sweet Sina dosh as the chinks hate blacks. Not to mention that Marvel movies have gotten less popular as of recently.

to be honest i do think 700 is a bit much, but it comes out in february which is empty and Infinity War will be right around the corner, and there's huge hype for it.

Sup Forums here, just letting you know Black Panther has canonically let people die of starvation at his borders while hording cures for all diseases and hyper-advanced technology for himself and his people. You won't see this shit in the movies, but Black Panther used to be based as fuck before Marvel started their SJW pandering.