A black leftist outsmarts Sup Forums

I'm a black leftist who's been channing for a number of years. I have a thick skin and don't consider myself an "SJW," so much here doesn't really faze me. I'm not into Antifa's violence and extreme behavior, but damn if otherchan's /leftypol/ didn't create a fucking hilarious guide on how to play you alt-right dumbasses with insider LARPs. Don't worry - I've had my fun, convinced myself of your stupidity, and can't be bothered starting another LARP. I just had to rub it in.

how do you know we didn't first tell you to larp as insiders while larping as leftypol?

nigger

:^)

This isn't even good shitposting.

you might be smart but we arent black checkmate nigger

>nigger
opinion discarded

Pic related: 3rd installment of /leftypol/ guide.

This kind of gullibility doesn't really bode well for whitey :^) To be fair, gullibility isn't a racial trait, though. I just thought it was funny how easy it is to play the "woke" whiteys here.

So, mods this belongs in /h/.

It's a masturbation thread.

oh yeah? I FUCKED YO BITCH

Doesn't surprise me lefties can LARP. It's how they live IRL. Leftards are emptied out husks of people forever in need of new plot pivots to have secure identity whatsoever.

>Thinks that Sup Forums doesn't legitimately enjoy shitposting and larps, not realizing it distracts (you) from legitimate threads
So you created nonsense threads that were ignored by many save for the shitposters and call it a victory?

Eh, it's not something I'd find enjoyable for any extended length of time, but to each their own. /leftypol/ really struck gold with this tactic. I can't believe how well it works.

4/pol/ has been dead for 2 years, roleplay isn't working because people who come here are seriously this stupid, it works because everyone's on like 20 layers of irony. This is the new Sup Forums. Try this shit on 8/pol/, your shitty LARPs will be anchored pretty quickly.

As for "inability to mount an effective defense" LOL Sup Forums rules forbid the organization of raids here, but on 4/pol/ no other rules are enforced (apart from obvious shit like no CP) this board is like a toothless, clawless lion, everyone is free to raid and flood the board with shit, but moderators will crack down on any organized attempt to strike back.... It's almost like they have an agenda?

TL;DR raiding this shithole is nothing to be proud of, you are pissing in the ocean just like all other raiders.

Will you join us in the fight against antifa?

Sure it's not. That's why you want to wear fur suits in public and imprison people for using the wrong pronouns.

Like I said, you're not a person. You followed the instructions of a shitpost you dumb fucking commie.

You think your LARPing harms us in any way? All it does is weaponize the autism further.

LARPs always do extremely well here on the catalog. And they get thousands of upvotes on T_D with no mod removal (and we know that tons of T_Ders post here). I've seen /leftypol/'s work. What's ingenious is how they can openly share what to do and know that it will still work because of the asymmetry in intelligence and organization.

Yeah, it works because that is what the board is.

Sup Forums as what your think it is, reached it's apex around 2014.

You are attempting to conquer a wasteland of larping, shitposting, and cuckoldry.

>Reddit
Someone get the helicopter; I'll pay for it.
And the reason LARPing/baiting works is because everyone is bored as fuck when there's no happenings

That isn't true. Well, it was true up until a few months ago, but the tactic for getting LARPs on 8/pol/ is to mention the obligatory "cuckchan" and such. Now they get plenty of play there. I think what's happened is that thousands of T_Ders swarmed 4/pol/ and then hundreds seeped into 8/pol/.

how do i know you are black?

He isn't black, he is larping a center-left black man.

Just humor him.

Get a job, you spend way too much time here.

>taking shitposting on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum this seriously
kek

All i see is more and more and more nazis.
I don't like it but it's fun to see such a massive failure at dealing with shit.
Before you guys started to freak out and do all this cringeworthy crap, was like what? 100 nazis?
But now they're over nine thousand and growing.

trying to convince yourself to not stay on Sup Forums Teh?

That is a very smart move and its for the better. Convince yourself that you are better and leave as soon as you can. If you can do this and completely follow through, your soul was not consumed by Sup Forums. However, if you come back here to "troll" or ironically shitpost, you'll be here forever.

Leave as soon as you can and never look back, lest you become one of us.

So you wasted your time on Sup Forums and that proves what exactly

Just FYI, there are thousands of concurrent users and a LARPer getting a dozen or so schizos riled up is nothing to brag about.

I actually really love the LARP's but have trouble believing they come from leftists. They are fun and interesting, for starters. I have seen the leftist attempts at LARP's, they are very, very bad because they always do them with a sense of irony when the point was ostensibly to trick the schizos here into funposting.

I dunno, if you were one of the good ones, thanks for coming and posting here, but I really doubt it.

OP is autistic & faggot

I'm black but not center-left. I'm pretty far left, though I'm far more interested in class theory than the id politics bullshit from limousine liberals, and hitting random Republican rednecks with sticks isn't my jam. I was part of Occupy.

Timestamp pic or whitest kid in the thread.

The limo libs will send you to the gulag for implying that they're not more oppressed than you.

>Sounds like a nigger
>Admits it's a nigger
>Sounds like a shill
>Admits it's a shill

Fuck off you nigger, shill.

I've been posting for years and will continue to post. I actually find the liberal responses to this board hilarious because I'm not focused on the poutrage crap that they are.

>I outsmarted your board
>posts no proof
Not like its any kind of achievement anyway, this is a no man's land.

>Trying to conquer a sea of piss and shit.
You want a fucking medal?

Its almost as if you think everyone on this board is going to praise you as some glorious gods, when in reality you are wasting time, effort and bumping threads that were the same tier shitposts as the one here off the board.

You really think anybody but /leftypol/ is going to care? Literally playing yourselves.

I had my suspicions, but I think this thread proves it. The shills are LARPing as insider LARPers, probably in an effort to divert our attention from and have us not trust the real insiders who may show up.

>alt right
Yes, yes hate the alt right, good dequan ignore the Swastika banners being readied
>I was playing you the whole time i is so smart
Yeah you sure told disenfranchised Sup Forumstards it's totally hillbilly racists and sexists behind everything it's definitely not Israel.

SAGE

They're not stupid enough to believe that "real insiders" would show up. And it wouldn't matter whether you trust "real insiders" or not - a legitimate happening will occur whether you trust that it will or not.

Hateful actions stem from hateful ideas. /leftypol/'s key insight that I find pretty ingenious is that there's no point trying to change hateful ideas. Hateful ideas further depend on focus and attention. If you control someone's focus and attention, you don't have to worry about hateful ideas at all. They'll just waste their time.

Me, I don't care much about all that. I just enjoyed the shits and giggles over trolling Sup Forums.