Conspiracy

Sup pol, x-phile here, thought Id share my two main over arching conspiracy theories, see what you guys think/ have to add.

The first is that anyone who has not undergone a 'spiritual awakening' of some description is essentially a child. This wouldn't have to be set in a religious framework necessarily but put basically, you build your psychological model of understanding as you grow up but once you reach maturity you really ought to rebuild it from the ground up with the deeper understanding of an adult, rather than living as an adult with a model you built as a child.
This was the original purpose for religion, to help people understand the nature of reality and guide personal development. Here is the conspiracy; The ancient Hebrews, recognising that they had a solid means of creating higher thinking 'adults' thought their Kabbalah, decided to topple the equivalent schools in other religions, basically causing all other religions within reach to lose their 'mystery school'. For example, the early Christian Gnostics knew what to do so the Jews got involved with the Romans and they largely squashed the Gnostics and created Catholicism which has far less to do with self empowerment and personal development and more to do with subservience to a hierarchy which transcends national borders.

Basically the Jews corrupted all the religions they could to stop the production of empowered people, meaning a significant disproportion of the empowered people in the west are Jews. This is potentially coming to an end with the online availability of Kabbalah and other mystery schools for anyone who wants to study.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvVDYQoGWyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the second major conspiracy is as follows, copied from a thread yesterday where I typed some of it out;
the USAF developed a unified field theory in the 1930's and since then have used this theory to create technologies far FAR in advance of what the public has. These technologies have been paid for by black budget military spending, international drug and human trafficking cartels, gold smuggling and the plunder of ancient sites and their artefacts. The cold war and the war on terror was/ is simply to convince to the US taxpayer that they are in danger and so justify the inordinate military spending which is largely channeled into these black projects. Terrorist extremists are riled up and supported by western agents who desperately need an enemy to point at to 1, justify spending and 2, justify keeping the unified field theory from the public.

They know a calamity is due from space and they are ready with their high tech underground facilities, they are simply running out the clock, stockpiling resources and waiting for us to die and let them get on with the next phase. It's not all bad though, they have selected the best of us to be saved, we, the unwashed masses are being left to die for good reason. Joe public is a stupid piece of shit, so are you and so am I. Unfortunately we have become a species of children, and the adults have looked after themselves.

interested bump

i think they can transport the whole population through entire probability waves. their goal is not to terminate us but to experiment on us. as for jews and then kaballah, dominance only works if you have someone to dominate. think deeply about the implications but you are right, truth tends to get shut down by then

The first is very nice. I don't care much of the Jews, but the view of the spiritual awakening as the process of becoming an adult is invaluable and explains many problems with young adults today.

>i think they can transport the whole population through entire probability waves
like maybe they did some global mandela effect reality shift and we just got dragged along?
It's crazy to even speculate what might be possible with a unified field theory, nothing is really off the table

There is no where for them to hide. The wheels can get them anywhere.

there are no longer any coming of age initiations, kids just grow into bigger kids, too distracted by their phones and video games to bother thinking deeply about anything.

>There is no where for them to hide.
except for the massive nuclear war proof underground facilities that are known to exist, and with a unified field theory (UFT from now on) they might even be offworld!

if they artificially tune the vibrational frequency of our minds, they can do it for a whole population to transport them into a reality of their design. was some cia files on here about how the universe and the mind are just energy matrices, the latter tunes to the former. and the changes can easily induced naturally or artificially

I don't disagree with the mechanics but what is their motivation? The planet is overpopulated. The best thing for the human race would be for most of us to die, perhaps just saving genetic samples to maintain genetic diversity.

The other problem is that there isn't one vibrational frequency of our minds, our minds are all over the place, maybe they will set a frequency, a 'get in tune with this and you will survive' broadcast just before the end. Who knows man

sorta agree with you on how they will implement it maybe but they can just use cellphone towers and mandatory drugging to vibrate the fields around us until the brains are synchronised. motivation??? this is kinda convulted but creation would not be possible without highly pure free spirits. the cabal leeches creational force off them... but you are from x as am i so you sort of see what i am getting at

if you think 'they' want to transport the entire population to a reality of their design, what sort of reality do you think that will be? I don't think that highly pure free spirits will be particularly interested in carrying the overabundant delusional masses to safety. Death and destruction are essential to life and growth.

just to add to if anyone wants to transport us en masse to a reality of their design I suspect it will be the bad guys and to exploit us.

this one lol

when did that happen? why this one? if this boils down to berenstein bears I'll be sad user

well this reality is sort of how they want it. they are on top and free to run their experiments. they use tech to influence mass consciousness to influence timelines. they want to keep it as it is. everyone as smart as kids, carrot eternally on a stick and they can feed thei egos and act superior. but our minds always want to jump out and their fight is to bring us to the baseline

better way to express it... the reality (((they))) want is the one you see on tv. it is this one but it has their lies on top.

you forgot the part about the jews

as for when, it always is, time is places so it can go around in and out complete with chains of memories for us. i've had things happen that involved time splicing and jumping into the continuation of the same moment several years later.so to answer your question i am sorry i do not know when

is the kabbala not from khazars? khazars were not hebrew. this is the synagogal of satan.

i just do not believe that the unified field was discovered in the 30's. have you ever listened to hagelin? they still wrestle with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvVDYQoGWyk

>i've had things happen that involved time splicing and jumping into the continuation of the same moment several years later.

I believe you as I've also had weird, beyond deja vu experiences but I always put them down to the brain/ consciousness' complex interaction with time, like a spasm in your ability to perceive time. I think we built this reality for them and the UFT tech is more like Stargate whereby the people with the tech are trying to be players on an interplanetary scale and worry they would lose funding if we knew how it was really being spent.

There is no internal force for knowledge, greatness or evolution is people today. It's been fascinating to me to witness how my peers just become bigger and bigger kids.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to reduce planet earth's population.
I for one will welcome whatever mass extinction level catastrophe might ever occurr.

>is the kabbala not from khazars?
whatever its origin and if Hebrews was the wrong word, the point is the same, that the Jews did it haha. No that some sort of order within the Jewish community might have sought to topple the other schools, and then not necessarily with 'evil' intent. And kabbalah has been available to Jews during periods of history when a comparative was not available to others, eg, European dark ages.

just checking out that link now, pretty interesting so far. My thinking it was the 30's comes from Al Bielek's tales of the philadelphia experiment but basically no-one believes him, and it is a crazy story, but the time lines up with the US ramping up military spending and the appearance of UFO's