Will he actually do anything about immigration or is our country fucked?

Will he actually do anything about immigration or is our country fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

guncity.com/firearms?facets=2~00000|C Cat|Firearms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you seen how apathetic and cucked our fellow kiwis are?
Our country is FUCKED because nobody is patriotic outside of sports
People think I'm weird because of my NZ patriotism

Half of kiwis are 1st or 2nd gen immigrants
Most of them ain't loyal to New Zealand

Do you guys even have guns?

I really have no idea what I can do to save this country from sliding into a chink colony (we already allow chinese to launch missiles and spy sattelites from nz farms, and we have a chinese communist spy trainer in government)

Yes, I personally don't have guns, but our gun laws are WAAAAYYYY looser than Australia's

Guns.

What?
I can't singlehandedly take NZ back from the chinks, when most kiwis are complacent or even rooting for our chink overlords

Then there's nothing worth saving.

Probably not, he has more important things to take care of like upgrading the SuperGold card and moving the Auckland port to Northland for some reason.

Got into the lift to go to work last week and it's full of tradies who are working on the stairwell to make it earthquake compliant. Overheard this from one of the older fellas

>Look, there's lots of tools in the van and there are Indians coming in and out so just be careful to lock up ok.

Brought a tear to my japs eye.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY ANCESTORS SETTLED THIS LAND 200 YEARS AGO
I DON'T WANT THEIR LEGACY TO BE DESTROYED BY THE DESCENDANTS OF KEKS WHO IMMIGRATED LATER

Indians in NZ are so shady. The ones here are like darker shaded jews with their behaviour.

All day long im trying to block out the pain of watching everything white people did get taken from us, a lot of the time by our own race.
Open to help/suggestions up to and including an ira style insurgency. Get fucked five eyes.

Get the fuck out of our secret club!!!!

Stop making excuses you lazy cunt and get out the jihad vest.

Going to be honest it’s the educated upper and middle classs that have a lack of patriotism.

Country is completely fucked single Mum factory, NZ women are the sluttiest and fattest in the world. Everyone is up to their eyeballs in debt maintaining a half decent standard of living. Families are destroyed, cheap labour and goods have fucked the middleclass. Still better than anywhere else though

Yeah if youre a city cunt.

Most kiwis are city cunts now and that is where all the white ducks are. Times are changing though a lot of young people really fucked off with their future being sold out.

>ducks = cucks
Also checkem

All classes have no patriotism
Low class just care about sports and beer
Upper and mid class just care about selling out the nation to their chink overlords

>Still better than anywhere else though
This blatant lie that's force fed by the media is what is annihilating this country
The rest of your post was spot on though

Fuck off with your check shit cunt, pretty much what I's saying is Auckland and Wellys are completely fucked beyond repair. The reat of the show aint so bad.

Checked

I seriously see benefits elsewhere and really enjoyed my time in the third world, I will probably go back once I have my masters. But in terms of quality of life where else would you go?

Fuck you sound like a horrible cunt to be around, most uni retards are.

Southlander here
We are cucked beyond repair as well

I don't think you realize how much wealthier the median family is in Australia, America, and Canada than New Zealand, and how their living standards are higher than ours

There was a New Zealand gamer on Youtube who used to say "amigos" constantly, he suddenly disappeared. I wonder if it was all the trolling he received in his streams?

I feel kinda bad for him, he was an art history student, deleted everything online. Truly sad.

Also Winston is based, I like him so vote for him and become Based Zealand.

Video games are for fuckin children you pom.

Lower class are far more patriotic than other classes North Islanders are more patriotic than South islanders flag referendum and this election has proved that beyond doubt

I have lived in Australia they are all in debt up to their eyeballs also, cost of living is slightly higher. Can't say much about Canada or the states never lived there but Canada seems like another nanny state, USA has its problems but more freedoms would be nice.

Well i's rural Wanganui and it dont seem too bad. Full of darkies and bludgers but atleast its mostly New Zealanders.

>Pom
You don't get to use that word, only Australians do. Now you vote for Winston or I'll kill your family.

Thats communism you retard pom. I'll vote for who I want.

States are far better off than we are here.

Have always wanted a .22 pistol, would be handy as all fuck for possums.

Yeah yanks I have met have said to me work hard and you will get ahead low taxes and less red tape. The guy I used to work for said his gardener drove a Mercedes this guy was just a mechanic and he had a gardener and maid.

Yes...guncity.com/firearms?facets=2~00000|C Cat|Firearms

You don't get to use that word you retarded shitskin hybrid. You lick my white dick clean like a good chink nigger poly cunt. You vote for Winston or I'll slice off all your tattoos and make you eat them. Then I'll shove a spear up your wife's cunt and eat her alive.

DO AS YOU'RE TOLD COLONY!

Its still pretty decent here, a drunk sparkie can live an upper middle class lifestyle (in Wanganui atleast) on low as fuck hours.

I voted ACT, much rather chink overlords then commie darkies shitting up the place.

It is for now, wait until the mongrel hordes descend on Wanganui and undercut your drunk sparkie. Chinese and Indians are killing it with construction, painting etc only a matter of time before the rest of the trades get cucked. Just off the jet workers who live at work and are virtual slaves allowing for incredibly low rates. Only really skilled tradies like crane operators can really expect to keep caning it.

Fuck off back to blighty your teeth are scaring the children

Already got a house thats mostly paid off, dont really effect me all that much.

Well done, my old boss moved to Wanganui loves it there. You have kids, if so it surely does effect you if not well up to you if you want to care or not.

This.

I'm in te aroha this week. Helping a mate paint some houses.
Funniest thing is that he is a Chang, but born in NZ and never been overseas, whereas his competitors are actual fresh from the sweatshop Chankoros that do shitty ass jobs super cheap and so keep getting hired.
He has managed to score some jobs because chingedy Chang the Chinaman landlord has thought he was one of their little commie club members and has hired him to do shit, but those cunts refuse to pay for proper work.

In all honesty mate, would you trust a local sheela to raise your children?

I try to explain to the hivemind at Uni that they have a strong ingroup preference and we must as well to survive but oh no that is racist and discriminatory somehow when we do it. Basically tie them up in loops until someone gets triggered and I am asked to leave class... worth it everytime

My Indian roommate never washes his hands.

Not really ay, wouldn't trust em to make me dinner. In fact the more time they have on their hands the more useless they are it makes no sense, I know zero good mothers that are native kiwis

>Will he actually do anything about immigration or is our country fucked?
Said every country you bastards invaded.

>30k for an M2 Browning
>5K for an AR15 or M16
It would almost be cheaper to pay some engineer to build you a gun from scratch

Its E category, the cunts with that endorsement have the money to spend.

Who in the piss have we invaded? Fuckin nobody thats who.

Sten is pretty easy to make I'm told

Isn't NZ the land of the ultra retarded indigenous savages? Or is that Australia? First you have to kill them all or put them in reservations. Then you can become civilized nationalists.

Dont say that shit on a NZ thread. Intellegence in this country has fuck all to do but chase up methheads and watch Sup Forums.

Maori are a warrior race and there are like 700,000 of them. Most are pretty addicted to gibs and booze but they aren't going anywhere.

Watch the film Once Were Warriors for a light hearted family movie about our indigenous people.

To be fair your average bored farmer can probably chuck a couple of steel pipes together to make a crude shotgun.

It really is, stamp metal of the same quality as beds and bending tubes. it is the ammunition that you will find tricky.

I guess you don't come into town much then

You're looking a little sand people-y there, sheepfucker...

He will, those are distractions so he can Make NZ Great Again.