Please be a petite legal female

Please be a petite legal female

Other urls found in this thread:

hubreview.blogspot.com/2013/01/quentin-off-leash-part-ii.html
gawker.com/5816417/the-quentin-tarantino-toe-sucking-sex-email-that-will-haunt-your-dreams
tmz.com/2007/06/26/quentin-sucks-toes/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009521/Beejoli-Shah-email-having-toes-sucked-Quentin-Tarantino-goes-viral.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-item-10_16.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Foot freaks deserve to die. Anyone who finds a foot attractive should be executed by the State.

That's an awfully small leg

What about trap freaks? Not for me for friend

Is that terintino?

noone cares about weird sexual fetishes. what matters if it is consensual or not.

go die, fucking yank

I am like 85% sure that is child foot
Always fucking knew this faggot was a pedophile. Just look at him.

t minus 10 seconds to go viral on twitter and instagram - is this the storm - pedowood?

It begins

Maybe she's French?
/Frog Legs!

Foot fetishist spotted

Gore and biohorror doesn't bother me but this makes me want to vomit.

What a cuck.

Fuggin sauce!!

Is that... Quentin Tarantino sucking a child's toes?

Man oh man..

Its the size of the legs and feet you stupid faggot, or is that a non issue? Goddamit I want to accept you but you make it hard

Quentin Terantino?

looks like a kids leg to me. His arm is bigger then her who leg. Midget is the only possible excuse.

Leaf spotted.

Picture has been around for awhile

>the size of women's feet

>the size of children's feet

Damn, you are right. This fucker needs to lynched.

Pedo alert!

That is DEFINITELY a kids leg. She looks about 9-12

Found the degenerate foot freak.

Do we have any other info on that pic!

A german flag posted this yesterday and it got slid, suprised nothing on this photo today. I cant tell if shopped but looks legit.

Anyone else remember it being posted?

His shoe scene/foot fetish in Inglorius Basterds makes perfect sense now.

whats the shirt say is an AC/DC concert or what?

Bullshit!!!!

The picture first appeared here

hubreview.blogspot.com/2013/01/quentin-off-leash-part-ii.html

Doesn't look like midge legs at all.
This is what midget legs look like.

kys

gawker.com/5816417/the-quentin-tarantino-toe-sucking-sex-email-that-will-haunt-your-dreams

My dreams are far more haunted than the folks at Gawker could possibly imagine.

leaves > foot freaks

>Richard Rodriguez ~ Quentin Terantino

There is a foot fetish scene in nearly every single one of his movies

better orchestrate another mass shooting then

Foot fuckers are mad ITT. Maybe that's because 99% of women find them disgusting and wouldn't want to kiss a man who's sucked and licked a putrid foot for sexual pleasure.

Wrong. I don't know where or when it first appeared, but it definitely wasn't in 2013.
tmz.com/2007/06/26/quentin-sucks-toes/

There's no way that's an adult. Not even sub 5 foot Japs have legs that small...

tarantino pedo confirmed

You'd be wrong, girls love when I touch their little feet and kiss them. I only go for girls with nice feet though, so they aren't gross.

>makes me wonder if ill do better cheese on pasta or on pizza.

It's supposed to dianne kruger but I don't know. Looks too small.

for you

It's we'll know that foot belongs to iconic actress Bella Thorne

90% that's a child's leg. Hang the pedos

that's an awfully hot coffeepot

Yeah she's fucking tall for a woman at 5'7" but I haven't seen her feet yet.

Why is Quentin sucking on a ten year old's toe? Does she have a splinter?

Sure they do

It's a petite/dwarfism-afflicted female, tards. Jesus. Fucking what is with people and feet? Ugh.

I read somewhere it was from the set of jackie brown.

So he was posing for these pics to some paparazzi? That's a small leg, but doesn't add up that he's posing. Strange camera angle or something?

You don't suck on a splinter to get it out. You use duct tape

Yes, or that stoner Stanley guy.

The Pulp Fiction foot massage thing comes to my mind now.

>terintino

This is the leg of a girl younger than 17

Based on her skin color it's probably a jungle asian child prostitute.

And that scene in From Dusk Till Dawn where he sucks a girls toes for a couple minutes

It was as an email to 15 friends from a woman wanting to share the 'most insane experience of my life' and 'probably the best story I will ever get to tell'.
But Beejoli Shah has become has become a web sensation after her claims of having her toes sucked by director Quentin Tarantino have gone viral.
The young woman has gone into hiding and her social networking pages have been taken down since her email spread to inboxes across the world.

Beard, prostitute, drug user, blackmailer and thief, if Crazy Days & Nights is to be believed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009521/Beejoli-Shah-email-having-toes-sucked-Quentin-Tarantino-goes-viral.html

nothing to see here....she is an attention whore who published her story himself. and she is over her age

that's not a child's foot desu

t. loli feet connoisseur

What we need is a person to come forward with a report of sexual abuse or rape so we need to keep a look pout on social media.
Any one you can think of that may have been abused by Tarantino OR any Hollywood fiend is needed

Checked and seconded

It's just attraction to little kids. Jesus, why you make such ruckus for mass-banging 5yo? She won't have virgin problems on her first date, while in highschool.

Can any onon recall a actress ever saying anything abut tarantino?? OR a inside Joke about him ?

Then we need to follow up that lead a id they possible victim and politely inquire if he did or did not assault them.

She's a poo and those feets are white though.

one of the first few scenes in kill bill is uma thurman in the car trying to wiggle her toe or some shit

Actually, it's Juliette Lewis's foot, during the filming of From Dusk to Dawn

Foot fags are disgusting.

That’s a lot of digits for a rather small thread

Really? That's obviously a really slim midget, you guys are retards, this is a nothing burger
But in all seriousness, we can't let him have the nuclear codes guys

R Kelly is continuing his Pedo ways.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-item-10_16.html?m=1

Why dont you take a seat right over there

That looks like some classic nonce behavior right there

>nothing burger
Only jews say this phrase. Very jewy

That leg is suppose to be the same?
Look at the size difference

shut your mouth n look away

That's a new pic for me, user, and Iv'e been around like your mother in the big city.