Backlog thread

So my backlog is just killing me. Do i have anything here that i should just drop?

I can't wait for the day when my backlog is all done...

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dapchw.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch Paprika.
Just drop what you're doing and watch it now.

Then watch every other movie Satoshi Kon ever made.
Then you can do whatever you want.

Kon is interesting. Im watching paranoia agent right now and its pretty good. I might check out the rest of his work (except tokyo godfathers).

>>/r/

Why except Tokyo Godfathers?
Tokyo Godfathers is excellent.

Man I've seen everything on your list

most of it I can't say I care to have seen

Drop Chuunibyou season 2 it's unwatchable garbage no matter how much you enjoyed the first. Infact if you enjoyed the first a lot trying to watch the second will probably make you wish you hadn't.

I'd drop the new Berserk too desu I love Berserk but I can't deal with the new show at all.

If I could go back in time and tell myself to not bother watching any of this shit and only watch the good ones I'd be like "yo only watch"

Toradora
Kizumonogatari
Claymore
Fate/stay Night
Mardock Scramble
Zettai Karen Children (can't help but enjoy this)

I'd recommend reading Hajime no Ippo and not watching it. I can't watch the anime at all but I enjoy the manga.

Don't listen to this faggot, Chuuni 2 is just as good as season 1.

Look, he even recommends FSN, total faggot.

Are you for fucking real?
Of all that stuff those are your absolute musts?

You tossed out Princess Tutu, Planetes, Birdy, Golden Boy, Galaxy Express 999, Paprika, Mushishi, Azumanga, Kemonozume and Kare Kano but you want him to watch Claymore and Kizu?

Shut the fuck up.

wasnt it the one that had a tranny in it? And besides, i dont like that kind of emotional christmas movies.

The only 2 you can safely drop with no regrets are Red Garden and Zegapain imo

Watch Ayukashi Classic Horror for the sake of watching Mononoke

Drag queen, not tranny.
I guess technically it is an emotional Christmas movie, but the emotions aren't the typical sappy junk you'd expect.
It's really well done and the characters are exceptional, I urge you to give it a watch despite your misgivings.
You can blame me if you get to the end and hate it, that's cool.

In any case, definitely watch Millennium Actress.
It's probably his masterpiece.

Don't drop anything just watch it at 2x

No, not musts. Claymore for example was just "okay"

All those you listed are literally gay. Come back when you don't have the tastes of a 13 year old girl, kid.

>tfw backlog drying up and I've seen every good anime
Atleast I still have manga and Kamen Rider, and I'm really enjoying my second rewatch of Tamako Market with jap subs

Favorite Rider and why?

I've only finished W so far. Dropped Fourze, and enjoying 000s right now. So I'm a bit biased when I say W is my favorite so far.
I loved the chemistry between Shotaro and Phillip and all the side characters were goofy yet loveable. The ending made was great too.Hated the prism upgrade though.

You either didn't watch half that shit, have a godawful memory, or are closeted to the extent that you project your pent-up homoeroticism onto perfectly normal situations.
Hell, Golden Boy is as absurdly heterosexual as it gets.

Ah, I envy you.
You've got a lot of good stuff ahead.

W is definitely great though.

be a bit stricter. how many of these shows are you ACTUALLY interesting in watching?

>Golden Boy
>Gay and garbage

Berserk and Kiznaiver are pretty safely not worth watching. There's a lot on there I wouldn't recommend but those to are the easiest to immediately give up on.

watch Area 88, Ashita no joe, Gankutsuo, Legend of the galactic heroes, Great teacher Onizuka, Kaiji, Haibane renmei, Hokuto no ken, Humanity has declined, Gundam (only watch the original movie trilogy, 08th ms team, turn A and war in pocket. Ignore the rest), Serial experiments lain, Gunbuster and Captain harlock.
Those shows are good.

About half of them...

Watch Hajime no Ippo already you faggots. Best anime out there. Better than the Rocky movies.

Ashita no Joe > Hajime no Ippo

It's on my PTW. I need to watch it.

Do it. It's more serious than ippo, and a real tearjerker to boot.

Also drop lucky star and love live.

>recc thread

Please, stop.

>Drag queen, not tranny.
Is there a difference? It's still gross.

This but pick up Lucky Star after you've seen 400+ anime so you can fully appreciate this masterpiece.

It's slice of nothing ever happens, there is no reason to watch it.

But things do happen, user. A lot more than your typical action anime. Well written character interactions, jokes are fired off constantly, references to popular 70s/80s anime.
Its impossible to get bored.

>drop Love Live
How tasteless.

It's bad.

Nice try.

It's a cringe worthy waifubait show.

If you haven't seen Azumanga why are you on Sup Forums?

I can save you some time. Don't watch Chobits. Azumanga and Lucky star are easy to get through, doesn't require a lot of focus, same with Golden boy, Hyouka is "eh" and Toradora! is only worth it if you like characters who like cleaning. You should not watch Hunter x Hunter unless you like waiting.

>my.mixtape.moe/dapchw.txt
What should I watch next?

Chobits is great you faggot.

GO WATCH AZUMANGA RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU FINISH!

It's not you asshole. It's pretentious and 80% filler. It's thinks it's smarter than it is but it's not because it's fucking stupid.

Just watch what you want really

Prepare a lot of ep 1 and try them

I also got too much to watch for my own good, some things I put in here when I still liked shit like Zero no Tsukaima and too lazy to remove

Why don't you like Zegapain user?

Im adding Anne of Green Gables and Les Miserables to your backlog