Why do Europeans have something against drip coffee?

Why do Europeans have something against drip coffee?

French press is a fucking pain in the ass. Much like the French.

Italians with espresso is OK, but also a huge pain in the ass to make properly.

Brits drink fucking tea of all shit.

Go all the way to turkey and they don't even filter the shit

Is coffee just another way that the US has defeated Europe?

Also, I need a new coffee maker. Pic is current one I have.

teaz dank boi

Not enough caffeine.

get a keurig

They don't? Most people use drips/filter coffee in Sweden...

Brits drink tea, so French press is probably the most popular in Britain as it's cheaper upfront. Krups are popular in Britain as well, due to pleb tier knowledge of coffee.

Lastly, espresso is not hard to make with a stovetop...

Is this politics?

We don't drink garbage coffee, like we don't eat garbage food, is just the way it is.

Like I said, pleb-tier knowledge.

its shit you cuck

You’re famous for drinking watered down coffee you fat fuck.

There's more caffeine per gram in tea mate...

>British
>having an opinion on coffee makers

The Boston tea party was really about tea being horrible. Keurig coffee only one step above tea.

Compressed coffee is far superior to drip.

He is american he probably really believes the British only drink tea stereotype.

I love British Costa coffee

It can be politics. Would you like to discuss the socioeconomic impact of coffee and tea consumption on the productivity of the workforce? Do you think America's coffee fetish drives our economy?

I have pretty much every coffee maker there is... I use a Keurig multiple times a day and the others rarely. Most of the big brand k cups are trash since most people like weak coffe. Find the ones that are good, there are many, or use the ones you fill yourself.

Convenience is key unless you jack off to latte art.

Maybe in the leaves, but the brewing process doesn't get enough out of them.

Brits, by and large, drink tea. How is that even debatable? The British power service has to spend a retarded sum of money just to have equipment capable of handling kettle power surges.

You really only need one of those replaceable filter machines you find for 30 bucks, good vegetal filters and good coffee. The machine you use isn't relevant you consumerist fat fuck.

Wrong board buddo

Get a bunn, thank me later.
T. Imported mine run off transformer

> whole pot in 2 mins
> easy clean up
> permanent filter that you can find spares for!

I haven't found a single K-cup that can compare to semi-fresh coffee. At home: original coffee maker is filled and set up the night before. When my alarm goes off, it grinds up some beans roasted at a local coffee shop and brews me a pot that's ready before I leave. Get to work and all I've got is shitty fucking k cups.

Local, fresh coffee: supports local economy, tastes better, just as easy to use
K-cups: mega corp cups. Stale 99.9% of the time. Wasteful.

anything other than a percolator or a french press is going pleb tier

all the plebs here drink instant coffee. the local coffee beans are not bad though

user this is what you need.

Vacuum Press - Cheap, good brew, low maintenance however it breaks easily.

>kiwi is incapable of discussing the impact of coffee on global politics and economy

I'm on the wrong board?

Bialetti master race reporting

>British power service
Our power companies are privatised.
>Kettle power surges
Aka TV pick up. It also happens in the US during the Superbowl, and the draw from kettles is actually not that big a deal - kettles don't boil for that long and most of the added draw is from the synchronised toilet breaks and electrical draw from sewage pumping.
>Has to spend a retarded sum just to have equipment capable
Any power network would have to and the cost isn't that high to have a stable network less prone to failure.
The Californian fires lately, caused by transformer failures is a good show of why.

What do americans use for coffee? I'm Italian and 99% of people use pic related. You use coffee machines?

Ok the British power services. They are still British, right?

A single surge during the Super Bowl isn't exactly daily surges at tea time.

The California wildfires weren't necessarily caused by transformers. There were also downed power lines. The poorly installed infrastructure isn't going to perform any better if it's going to fall down on a windy day.

My girlfriend is mostly Italian, so I have a few of those. Yes, most Americans use a machine. Automation saves time and results in a more consistent cup of coffee.

At least Brits can use kettles, since plugs are 250v over here.

I see. I tried a coffee machine and I have to admit that it's way faster than what I posted. But all the capsules we have here are pretty bland compared to normal coffee, so I was never sold on coffee machines

Looks like something you'd make meth with

Ok First Off, thats Not a coffe maker. Best thing you will be able to make with it is a slightly different flavored soup. Get the real thing a Olymp from Switzerland. Even the nyt knew it was the shit back in the 70's. It still is. In Switzerland most people use nespresso. It's ok but a little bit expensive for the quality. Andrew its nestle so.... Andrew its boy most European coffee is better than your fucking soup

whoah whoah whoah
Getting racial in here
I thought this was a safe space

Isn't that like a percolator?

You can just buy a pot of instant coffee for around £1.

Nope, you make it sound like Europe is one nation. I think its the french and italians or some shit like that who want to go fancy with coffee.

>American coffe
6$ trademarked dirty water

most people here have something like this.
coffee is a high priority for most people. a good investment.
only poorfags use drip

Agree with the Frenchie on this.

I've a sainsbury's £15 drip machine, and it does the job fine. You can also buy a one cup pour over filter that you essentially stick at the top of a cup, put a filter in, then pour water into... costs about £1 or £5 for a stainless steel one.

Another thing the French and British do right is roll their own smokes, if you don't smoke camels or roll your own then you're using cellulose acetate fibre filters which damage your lungs.

No, at least in north is 50% machine and 50% moka i have both for istance

These are dogshit.

Every time you try to get a cup you're either cleaning the filter, adding water, beans, emptying the tray, or some other bullshit.

That's an awful hot coffee pot

Got the ninja

I don't understand the point for this thread. Coffee is coffee, you drink it and shut the fuck up.

This.

its the elixr of life you cunt.

>Gevalia
>Not Arvid Nordquist

ok? you dont clean your equipment after you make coffee?

Daily reminder that if you prefer tea over cofee you are turkic-tier

That looks like something I'd see at work when the drains block up.

maybe but no tea bag per coffie cap

>Why do Europeans have something against drip coffee?

no, we are against shit coffee makers.
i wouldnt touch that crap you posted with a 5 meter pole.

besides, USA is world famous for watered down coffee and beer, so there's that.

/thread

Turkish coffee is best coffee, Jamal

I take the spoiled filter out and wash out the pot? Takes two seconds.

With those machines you're opening and closing flaps, folds, and drawers in a desperate attempt to be allowed one cup of over-throthed crap.

The machine you use is most definitely relevant you fucking moron. The device used affects: total coffee output, coffee-making efficiency, consistency, etc.

I think this might actually be OK.

High pressure requires components that are not as easily replaceable.

Why does every nord have this?

What about this with milk?

I have one and I like it but it is frustrating
>machine won't start
>check and refill beans
>machine still won't start
>check and refill water
>empty out grounds tray
>push buttons until it decides to
>sorry if you wanted coffee faggot, I've decided I want to warm up for 5 minutes first

When I'm not in hurry to get the plantation, I take heavy whipping cream and whip it to a foam, it tastes better. That is Spanish coffee, I add Cheyenne pepper chilli pepper and cinnamon to the brew it's pretty good

absolutely disgusting man

french press, drip, espresso machine
I like them all
The one Shlomo over here posted is good as iced coffee with loads of ice cubes in summer.
Frape or something

Because it is useful and makes good coffee?

Gross

>bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
>....
>....
>....
>5 minutes later
>Empties waste water into your cup

I fucking hate them.

>a 12oz mug of that 'watered down' filter coffee has the same amount of caffeine as up to four and half shots of espresso you dolt.

Picture related

I use one of these, it's a Vietnamese stainless steel one-cup filter called a phin. Get on my level.

>French press
>pain in the ass
there is one moving part and no waste, you fucking retard.

omg, kill yourself.
yes, goy!
use a tiny plastic cup every time you have a cup of coffee!! good!
the hot water really gets all the carcinogens and xenoestrogens out of the unnecessary plastic cup we invented.

Or just have two teaspoons of instant coffee and add hot water.

Yeah, but it's that specific drip coffee maker, that exact brand, exact model.

My apartment in Sweden came with one, never stepped foot in someones house who didn't have one, with the exception of one faggot who had a bzzzzzt machine...

>drip coffee
might as well drink your own piss user

Used to drink drip coffee, but after I switched to espresso it tastes like shit.
At home I use a Nespresso coffe maker - quite expensive, but actually good coffee. And for the 1-2 cups/day I drink the price does not matter much.

This thread is ok, but posting this is moved to bant?

Shills are fucking real, autists, engage.

>Why do Europeans have something against drip coffee?
We really don't? Filter and french press is virtually all I drink.
>French press is a fucking pain in the ass
It really isn't.

Disgusting.

Do you drink it with your microwave ready-meal from asda?

Don't knock it until you try it

only betamales drink coffee

I prefer unfiltered coffee.

Haha your country is getting run over by Pakis and Poos and you hate your mate for drinking coffee the cheap, easy and smart way?

Kill yourself Anglo scum

Nescafé masterrace here. I want you to nesca-kneel.

Because it just werks™. Never fails and lasts decades if you take care of it.

thats rich comin from you kraut,your country is a magnet for browns

it is bland, you're just talking to an idiot.

They cost £200 as well. Seems a lot for what it is.

You are drinking piss colored water, user. That's not coffee.

What about cappuccino
and waht about this pic(is it calut turkish coffee)

Mia nonna ha sia l'una sia l'altra. Ma è una delle poche persone che conosco ad avere una macchina da caffè, e sono del nord anche io

Moccamaster is usually thought as a good and reliable so I guess it is just that way for some reason like that?

Good to know people there don't care about it.
In Australia, older people don't really care either way, but the young limp wristed faggots here literally turn up their nose to the thought of 'shitty American filter coffee.' It's all because of whichever cunt visited Melbourne before any other city on earth and decided to start writing articles about Australian 'coffee culture' and obviously didn't realise every single Western city on earth has decent cafes.
Gets my fucking panties in a bunch I tell you

If we're going to be raped by wogs, we might as well have decent coffee afterwards

They're coming to us because GB is even too brown for them at this point.

Your country is getting run over by Turks, Syrians, and Africans, and wherever else your recent shitskin invaders have came from.

Critiquing his choice for cancer coffee might just save his life.

Also, Germany is my main residence in Europe. I'm half Brit half Danish. From traveling around, I can tell you that all of our countries are fucked, so can you stop with the who's the bigger cuck competition?

Sort of. I think it's between a percolator and proper espresso. It brews the coffee by way of the water turning to steam in the bottom chamber and then rising to the top and becoming water again. It does produce crema though so there must be pretty decent pressure.

I have one of these because I have a kettle

Si le persone più anziane preferiscono la moka ma almeno tra i giovani si prende la macchina anche per ragioni di comodità

Europeans want the caffeine as quick as possible. If they want to relax they mix it.

Americans/Leafs/Scandis want a drink that takes a long time to drink.

>French press is a fucking pain in the ass. Much like the French.
Have to agree the French press tastes better and you extract more from the coffee with the French press than the drip method. To get some kind of French press extraction on my drip coffee maker, I usually take out the pot at the bottom and let the basket fill up with hot water and leave it like that for a few minutes. Then place the pot back. You get a stronger, better tasting brew that way vs just letting it drip immediately. For it to work, you need a coffee maker that won't drip if there's no coffee pot in it, allowing you to steep the coffee for a bit. Only lazy niggers wouldn't want to get the best out of their brew.

Its all the same in the end. Impregnate hot water with shit bean oils

Turkish coffee is a joke. Use a goddamn filter you heathens