Erina of course.

Hisako

Its gonna be Erina but I wish childhood friend wins

the tsundere always wins - the end

Not Megumi

If this is anything to go by.

Smug office cake ending confirmed.
Source: my dad works for Shonen Jump.

Why do people want Erina's tongue raped by Souma's horrible experiments.

because it's an enjoyable prospect

I thought this show was shitty but then I watched it and now I want to fuck Tadokoro.

>hishoko

Erina. Megu will become a confident cook as consolation.

Megumi is mai waifu.

daily reminder that Megumi is a hick from some northern shithole and can't even speak Japanese properly

That just makes her more moe.

City girls are arrogant and arrogance is unattractive. Megu also wouldn't look down on you for being working class.

I will answer with another question

How many anime you know where a secondary character "wins the bowl"?

Yui managed to get her hands on the bowl.

>Saying she won before the novels ended

What could possibly go wrong?

I was talking about the literal bowl user. She picked it up when her two autist friends dropped it.

I probably shouldn't have to bring it up but Shokugeki isn't a romance manga.

I agree that Megu isn't going to win mostly due to her getting back benched hard since the sales contest but I don't think Erina will win either. I think the "marry somebody you can cook for" line for manufactured to mislead us into thinking he is going to end up with Erina but what is actually going to happen is there is going to be a time skip at the end and he is going to be in his restaurant back home and married to the girl that literally has no bearing on the story whatsoever and was likely introduced for no other reason than to be a girl for Soma to cook for back home where it all began.

>childhood friendzoned
kek peanuts butter and squid for you

the childhood friend girl then (well, childhood acquaintance)

>Kuroneko
>Early winner
>Dated him for like an episode and then left him because she remembered she was in a series called "I really want to fuck my cute little sister"

nope. main heroine tsundere always wins - childhood friendzoned is doomed to fail harder than mehgloomy

This adorable ojou sama

This girl only exists so that Soma can marry her. You are all going to feel stupid as fuck when she wins. The fact she isn't an integral part of the story despite being introduced as a love interest should be the biggest tip off.

Erina and Megu are both accomplished cooks. Soma's food would be wasted on them. Megu's part in the story is over, she is confident now and thus has overcome her vice. Erina's vice is being overcome as we speak, her inability to eat shit, this arc is going to end with Azami being defeated and Erina learning to be more open minded.

Childhood friend whose name I forget still needs to acknowledge that Soma's food is better than Joichiro's.

Prolly Erina, she's being pushed harder than Pain pushed Konoha.

she's getting chubby from all the food

Alice is a better fuck and smug about it

I wholeheartedly agree that Alice is best girl.

Just wait, soon you'll want to fuck Erina user

Azami's bullshit killed this manga. Only the shippers are keeping it from being canned right now. The shonen curse continues

>tfw Alice's mom is about to appear in the animu

Ikumi

So Ikumi? Good.

Did that new doujin get scanned already?

Why do you want irrelevant, undeveloped character to win?

>Can't even watch it for the recipes any more because every exam is now just about them procuring ingredients and magically ass pulling a dish
At least it looks like it's going to get fast tracked straight to the elite 10 matches so we should be getting good old Shokugeki back soon. I swear if none of them lose I will be pissed though. It's been very clear that the elite 10 are a class of their own and I can only say for sure that Erina has a chance of winning.

I am fully expecting team Polar Star to wreck them all, usurp the elite 10 seats and kick Azami out though. It sounds like an asspull but anything to get rid of that shit.

more like NIKUMI

How can they eat so much but not get fat?
Obviously excluding those who work out.

>Yfw Nikumi is an anagram of cum inside me

>Mfw ever I cook I think myself as Souma and try to make a splendid dish just to fail miserably.

>Tfw Shokugeki also inspired me to improve my cooking and now I can make perfect rice

reminder that alice is canonically engaged with dog

How do you fail making food?
Just get a recipe and follow it to the point. Done.
It isn't much.

I assumed they were lovers anyway.

fuck off shinomiya

Souma doesn't follow recipes, so neither do I.

>It isn't much
OSOMATSU

I-it's not too late user

They can recover

Of course he does.

It's easier said than done. There are a lot of really shitty recipes out there. You also need to be able to understand the ingredients so you can build on the recipe and constantly be on the look out for ways to eliminate wasteful actions.

Why is she so fascinated about Megumi?

she has cute hands

>prepare everything beforehand
>cook
>???

Only autist can not follow clear and easy to understand instructions, if you follow shitty instructions it is your own fault.

There is absolutely no need to understand the ingredients.

She wants some of that country flavor?

canon

The keywords being clear and easy to understand.

Also recipes are written by people, not inherently by gourmet chefs that work in Michelin approved restaurants. As I said, there are a lot of really shitty recipes. I'm not advocating not following recipes, I'm just saying practice makes perfect. Cooking is a skill, like DIY. You can't put up a shelf if your aim is too shitty to hit the nail.

I always want the cakes and the brown girls to win. Neither will do in this series so I don't care.

Also
>There is absolutely no need to understand the ingredients.
Are you fucking serious? You've never filleted a fish have you?

i.imgur.com/yTafyP9.jpg
i.imgur.com/m8UIvf9.jpg
i.imgur.com/pCvBHOM.jpg
i.imgur.com/nt4i7I9.jpg

>He doesn't even know how to cut julienne or brunoise or the difference between simmer and boil.

yes and? I said she was best girl, doesn't mean she's mah waifu, don't group me with those seasonal shitstains.

I really hope someday the manga can get back that sheer, unbridled sense of fun it had for the first ~130 chapters.

New episode up. Use this thread, instead:

Yes I have.
Though I was shown how to do it, I am confidet I would have been able to do it just like that aswell.

Come on its really not hard.
Not ridiculing cooking here, obviously there is stuff you can't simply do just like that without learning how to, but most stuff can be done at ease.

Most stuff Souma cooks can be done by everyone.

>brunoise

y'know people who work for a living call this "dicing"

Post yfw nikumi wins the soumabowl

Why don't we just use this thread since it was up first and has more people to discuss the new episode?

Because he needs those (You)

It's not the fact it isn't really hard user, anyone can fucking boil an egg.

If it wasn't hard everybody would be world class chefs with billion dollar restaurant empires. A recipe is a collection of methods and ingredients. You have to understand the method to follow the recipe so why shouldn't you also understand the ingredient? It's like you don't create your own dishes.

The assblast here would be glorious

she's top meat gyaru everyone loves her

Why wouldn't you choose the delicious brown in the first place?

I'd be pretty annoyed yeah, it'd make a lot of stuff feel pretty pointless

I would fucking love it

There's an alternate world going on right fucking now where 4kids still exists and acquired SnS.

What do they do to it?

>Traditionally Japanese in her style and presentation
>Decently sized tits, pretty okay hips
>Those soft, ara ara~ cow eyes
>Ponytail over shoulder
>Goofy, comic relief
>Sided with Megumi in her hour of need
Yep, that's a best girl.

Don't forget voiced by Noto.

No wonder Shinomiya bound her

did he gag her later