If rest of the countries just don't do the shit but eat popcorn and watch...

if rest of the countries just don't do the shit but eat popcorn and watch, who is going to win the 1 vs 1 war: usa or russia?

arguments please.

i am trumptard, but i think russia is going to win as they have stronger military power.

>russia
>stronger military power
nope. there's no doubt they can mobilize faster and i've never seen a picture of russian soldiers walking down the street in pink heels like cucks, but in raw power the usa is unmatched. russia would rape us though because of their mobility, morale, and public support.

What's the win condition? Full occupation of the opposing territory?

Good luck occupying anything but the coasts of the US.

russia would win
not the war perhaps
but as 100% of russians, loyal to their nations fight against the US,
americans are busy with protests at home about some gay rights, tranny toilet or nigger loving shit while their best men are dying in a war

> russia
> strong military power
user you have what's called autism

The US will have their entire pacific fleet up their ass before they even realise. It's it's no brainer who wins unless they both decide to nuke each other to death.

Russia. It's easier to break US into civil war

if were talking a conventional war with no nukes
this kinda sums up the power difference, just ignore the nuke thing at the bottom

That war would be won by nobody

maybe. the us has been slow as hell to get moving in recent years, though. they might as well be sailing in honey with how long it took to get to syria for trump's pissing contest.

None of them you dumb cunt.

thanks, plato.

I just don't see how US occupation is remotely feasible. It would be like Vietnam except with angry white guys with 10x+ the resources at their disposal.

>i am trumptard, but i think russia is going to win as they have stronger military power.
>stronger military power.
lmao

You must be totally retarded if you think Russia is a military threat to US (excluding nuclear warfare, which even then it is doubtful they have many working warheads and missiles).

China and India are the threats to America. Russia will never again be a super power. Their natural resources aren't rich enough and their people are too weak--generations of communist demoralization does that to a culture.

Economically and geopolitically: the US
Muh feefees: BASED Russia

US has much more 1st strike nuclear capability due to precision of their ICBM, intelligence and stealth bombers. If the USA make the first strike, it will suffer some casualties from the retaliation strike, but will keep most part of the military potential and eventually seize Russian territory. US naval and air superiority would play significant role in the land operation.
The trick is that even Russia would shoot its nukes first, it still will not be able to invade US because of US NAVY superiority. Such invasion requires serious logistic capabilities and even in Syria Russia has a troubles with supply of small group of forces. The remaining US Navy will have been denying any littoral invasion for a long time.

but i think russia is going to win as they have stronger military power.

You are a Jew slide threading since you clearly cannot compare orders of battle or military budgets.

ბრუსლი მოერევა თუ ჯეკიჩანი

The roaches would win.

>americans are busy with protests at home about some gay rights, tranny toilet or nigger loving shit while their best men are dying in a war
definetely this

Russia's population was decimated getting owned by Germany in WW2 and by their own incompetence and communism.

Russia has never waged a war without numerical superiority and they will lose terribly if they try to start today.

>It would be like Vietnam except with angry white guys

nope. Most of the Russian butthurt will not leave the internet. Russian men avoid military service and their patriotism persists only while they drink vodka watching another dope of propaganda on Putin-TV.

Georgian language is so cute

Thermonuclear weapons, blessed be their existence, insure victory will be rather impossible for either side.

ჩაკ ნორისი

If Russia had the power to directly confront the United States successfully, they would be in many more countries. As it stands, they know better, and even the people (Hungary, Turkey, Serbia, Syria, various fringe groups in the EU) that they are pseudo-manipulating know better. Putin knows they need to stick to lulzy manipulations and cyber attacks on the West if they want to remain a country. If they screw the pooch and trigger an actual war, it will go nuclear to what extent Russia can manage, and the world will pretty much go dark as fuck for those surviving.

Strictly conventional? Russia's replacement mobilization capacity is too hobbled by corruption and degradation, American entrepreneurs would use the war as a shortcut to access capital and build even more US-based factories faster, and the idle fabrication workforce that is flipping burgers would be reemployed fast. There would be no occupation, just a slow grinding down of the country's ability to generate supplies, a destruction of crops, a strangling of the economy and the only ground actions would be kill-downs and kickouts in occupied areas (Abkhazia, Ukraine, Syria and probably Kaliningrad oblast, especially if the Baltics were attacked or occupied by the Muscovites).

Eventually, Putin would be pinpointed and bombed to death, a lot of Russians would be killed who lived overseas, the oligarchs would be purged in the puppet states (maybe even Ivanishvili, who is not convincing anyone he isn't a Putinite and GD isn't just a treasonous gaggle of thieves-in-law). It would be over within a year. But the Russian people would suffer for decades, and the loyalist ex-Soviets would be deeply fucked if they did not bend the economic knee.

Additional information is required. Where does the conflict take place? On Russian soil? On American soil? Somewhere else like a proxy war in some irrelevant little shit hole like Georgia maybe?

Russia could never mount a successful invasion of the continental US. Their assholes would get turned inside out.

Similarly a conflict in Russia or very close to it would require massive supply lines and likely would amount to an insurmountable challenge for America. No doubt we could fuck up a lot of infrastructure and kill plenty of Rooskies from the safety of our naval/air forces, but it would be limited to this. Any invasion of Russia would be doomed.

russians will just plant underwater nukes all around the us, and then btfo them with a nuclear tsunami that's how I would do it

You are slightly retarded. You also have very little understanding of tsunamis and probably even less of atomic/thermonuclear weapons.

you're just a brainlet who thinks countries never did shit like test nukes next to tectonic fault-lines

Some very interesting notions.
America is horribly divided and on the cusp of civil war. If Russia was smart, it could foment that.
However, we can be strangely monolithic when a certain threat is perceived rightly - and if Russia missed the instigation of civil war, they would utterly fail at any sort of occupation if they even got past our military - given the private ownership of weapons.

Russia is not interested in fighting America anymore like the USSR days, it is more interested in destroying all of US's alliances and sphere of influence and making the public distrust it, while offering them a "second path" that's simultaneously right-wing, conservative and traditional and, at the same time, liberalized, highly intelligent and non-imperalist. Russia is winning the information war and America is sliding further and further into domestic conflict.

In 100 years there will not be a United States, more like a loose confederation of them, but there will still be a Russia, and probably even expanded to Russian empire. This is a greater blow to the US than any army or nuke can do. Russians are not brutes with a bunch of tanks like how we imagined them in the 20th century, they are smarter now, more urbane, more internet and technology conscious, and more modern than America who still thinks old fashioned propaganda blasted from radios and TV will win over the public.

What a change in roles. America the obsolete, dying nation and Russia the more modern and upcoming one.

>right-wing, conservative and traditional and, at the same time, liberalized, highly intelligent and non-imperalist
Higher-ups can maintain this kind of picture, but I suggest to take a look at the ordinary people.
>Russia is winning the information war and America is sliding further and further into domestic conflict.
We arent far behind towards sliding there too. I can feel the doom coming even here.
>In 100 years there will not be a United States, more like a loose confederation of them, but there will still be a Russia, and probably even expanded to Russian empire.
Who the fuck knows, its this kind of field that is extremely loosely. No need to think of it in detail except holding some general possible prospects.
> they are smarter now, more urbane, more internet and technology conscious
I dont think that shitposting the crap you eat or selfies on socials can be considered intelligent and technologically conscious.
>and more modern than America who still thinks old fashioned propaganda blasted from radios and TV will win over the public.
LOL. I heard yesterday some crap like psyop CIA niggers trying to control minds of the russian population on one such cringeworthy channel that its acknowledged by everyone, but the thing is still present.
>What a change in roles. America the obsolete, dying nation and Russia the more modern and upcoming one.
We're rotting, both of our cunts are decomposing from the inside. Stop looking through pink fancy glasses and acknowledge the reality. China isnt far behind on the train to hell. My bet is on Poojets and Latinos.

Why would USA attack Russia? We should be bros with Russia imo. I find more in common with Rusbros than most of Western Europe and even Canada. Fuck everyone else imo.