Lithuania Redpill

Dear Sup Forums redpill me on Lithuania!

- Why do they hate Poles so much
- Why do they threat Poland like enemy and Russia like best friend?

*Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was a great empire and the golden age for both nations.
We had huge territory, we had hussars, we were what usa is nowdays => every human and religion was welcome, Kings law was above religious laws. In other countries they were pretty much killing people of other beliefs. We were the first one in the world to start Royal Elections.

Nowdays Lithuania keeps throwing shit at Poland, they force Lithuanians of Polish origins to change their surnames. They close Polish schools, they oppress the minority. Yet its the polish f-16 who patrol Lithuanian sky and its probably only Poland who cares about Lithuania being and independent state.

Lithuania depopulation is sooo huge that in 20-30 years they will either have to ask to become part of Poland to preserve their heritage or they will be annexed by russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.efhr.eu/2015/07/15/we-wont-allow-polish-schools-to-be-closed-down-parents-protest-in-front-of-local-government-of-the-capital-city/
media.efhr.eu/2014/10/14/lithuanian-street-signs/
wiadomosci.wp.pl/polak-na-litwie-walczy-o-polska-pisownie-nazwiska-6037240430682753a
youtube.com/watch?v=3OoSdnebLxw
google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:LVA:LTU:EST&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_pop_totl&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:LVA:LTU:BGR&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you have been opressing them for ages. Let the Lithuanian girls alone.

Polish soldiers in days of Commonwealth forced people from Lithuania to vote for their cause under bayonets. I wonder why they hate such polish behaviour. They should just attack you like we did when you tried your bullshit elections in our Silesia back in 1918.

make winged hussars great again

>- Why do they threat Poland like enemy and Russia like best friend?
completely wrong? lithuanians hate russians way more than polish people.

>They close Polish schools, they oppress the minority
i'm sorry Zbigniew but it looks like you've been brainswashed

media.efhr.eu/2015/07/15/we-wont-allow-polish-schools-to-be-closed-down-parents-protest-in-front-of-local-government-of-the-capital-city/

media.efhr.eu/2014/10/14/lithuanian-street-signs/

wiadomosci.wp.pl/polak-na-litwie-walczy-o-polska-pisownie-nazwiska-6037240430682753a

this is the true Ahmed!

>how dare they try for cultural unity in their own country, they should accept OUR culture
And you're wondering why they hate you

See what this oppressing is leading to?
Young Lithuanians don't want to identify as hatefull Lithuanians anymore, all they want to is to run away from it

Or maybe the aging baby boomer population is just dying off right about now?
Really activates my almonds.

>we were what usa is nowdays
WE WUZ KANGZ

Balts are shrinking way faster then other countries though.

Now kiss each other.

Because we had the biggest growth at the time as well

Lithuanians are butthurt because they got rekt by Slavs, Poland especially. That's all.

"In May 1409, an uprising in Teutonic-held Samogitia started. Lithuania supported the uprising and the Knights threatened to invade. Poland announced its support for the Lithuanian cause and threatened to invade Prussia in return. As Prussian troops evacuated Samogitia, the Teutonic Grand Master Ulrich von Jungingen declared war on the Kingdom of Poland and Grand Duchy of Lithuania on 6 August 1409"

Poland engaged in war and stayed loyal to Lithuania. They didn't get wreckt they were a brother nation to us

>Why do they hate Poles so much
Because history, you have baad blood with them
>and Russia like best friend?
Where did you get this? They do not accent the Russian Question so much because they don't have a Russian 5th column in their countrly like we and Ee do.

And also fuck off with your WE WUZing about the commiewealth, it will never come into being again.

And who called for Northern Crusades again?

Surprisingly not a single Lithuanian participated in this thread.

Just angry Estonians and Latvians.

This is a deflection.

Calling a small order and giving them one holding in Prussia to fend off invading pagans wasn't supposed to end up like this.

>- Why do they threat Poland like enemy and Russia like best friend?
>Russia like best friend?
Did I miss something?

no one is shrinking faster than us

Huh? I thought you guys were buddies on the level of Finland and Estonia?

Literally false.

A large kingdom at the time couldn't fend off unorganized tribes and had to call for foreign aid to oppose them?
And why call upon the only Christian chapter that has ever been cast out of a Christian nation for heresy?
It's amost like you are attempting to whitewash the fact that your country called well known mercenaries and dirty hands to aid in laying claim to Baltic lands.
They destroyed all holy sites and built Churches on top of them, and later monopolized collection of amber on the Baltic shores, and if cought one would get executed for it.

I have Lithuanian ancestry. They fled the commies in the revolution.
Unfortunately I have absolutely no way of knowing any relatives still living in the country.

Zmudzin here. AMA.

Maybe because Poland transfered most of Lithuania's territory to them and marginalised them in a union they were supposed to be equal in.

>All this LARPING
Lithuania was a SLAVIC Belarussian state. Z*udzins have nothing to do with it. Pic related: Gretest Belarussian of all time Vitaŭt Kiejstutavič.

>Lithuania was a SLAVIC
No

Noone was marginalising anyone. Just because Lithuanian elites prefered to turn Polish in the past doesn't mean they were forced to do so. The same thing is happening today. There is no influence from Poland forcing Lithuanians to become Polish. They just want to preserve their Pol-Lit Common ancestry and not be forced by Lithuanian gov to deny part of their heritage.

>90% of inhabitants are Slavs
>not Slavic

Fair enough, they did still have their own autonomous zones.
The Belarussians and Ukrainians were subjugated by the Lithuanians. Like China in regards to the Manchus and Han.

the point is that we hate russians more than you folk, i for example dont hold a grudge against any of you because i didnt live in the time of wars n shit. the thing about schools is fake and propaganda by your countrymen, we allow those schools to exist but they must pass our language exams anyway. so the pole minority literally speak 3 languages english lithanian and polish.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lithuanians are ethnic Baltcs who also happen sto speak one of the 2 remaining Baltic languages.
And the only place in the Baltics where they tried to enforce Slavic language use was in Latgale from 1880s to 1904.
All it achieved was illiteracy in that region skyrocketing and many revolts against the Russian Empire.

>subjugated by the Lithuanians
and that is why all documents were written in Ruthenian

This guy gets it. Fun fact: Belarussian Grand Duke Aльгepд almost conquered Moscow a few times.

Belarusian*

the thing about history is that we praised the times of the commonwealth, but when ww1 came and u invaded bcuz wilno is ours was fkin a shady stab in the back. it was never yours. me for example i dont hold a grudge cause that mistake was made by communist/nationalist infused poles. we must honor the good days and forget the bad ones

Because of historical reasons, Eternal Polacks attacked their pagan prussian brothers first and then them, also Polacks invaded Lithuania and took Vilinus. that's why.

>and forget the bad ones
This would set the said things to happen all over again at some point.

True, thats what Poles hope for.
Kids in school are learning about COMMON Lithuanian&Polish history. We learn about Figures that were both Lithuanian and Polish, not "just Polish".

Its important that this relationship turn into friendship once again asap before Russians put their hands on baltic states

>Lithuanians of Polish origins to change their surnames.
That's not how it works
waaah waaah
we don't want any

Are you a Litvak or a Zmagar?

Nice proxy faggot

Based Lithuania.

Poland is shit.

Are you +15?

Restore Prussia please

Here's a map of the original core territories of Litva. Notice how it's all within the territory of modern day Belarus. All cities have Slavic names.

This Eastern Euro have their minds all screwed up in a more hardcore way than Mormons do.

They really identify with what was going on 500 or 1000 years ago.

>Polabs beksteb us, teik our lend
>Belorusiuns stiil our hisdory
Nau dey yus proxi to call us slabic..

>Nowdays Lithuania keeps throwing shit at Poland
fake problem and exaggerated

>they force Lithuanians of Polish origins to change their surnames
exaggerated

>and Russia like best friend?
literally WHAT? It's more like the polish minority treats Russia as a friend, this is why Lithuanians are suspicious

>Kings law was above religious laws
as in every country?

>In other countries they were pretty much killing people of other beliefs
that happened in every country?

>We were the first one in the world to start Royal Elections
and you think this was better than a stable, hereditary monarchy?

It's exaggerated

You create a fake problem to justify political activism and to pretend that there are serious problems in Eastern Europe, as in the West. Nobody gives a shit about EE, problems there between countries are minor

>litva
Opinion disregarded and discarded

>They really identify with what was going on 500 or 1000 years ago.
this

this is a serious problems with Polacks. They lack proportions and distance, they think they're still that country of the 17. century which had spectacular wars and battles, and the army had nice armors. They are certain, they're one step from becoming as strong as when this Union existed and they think pride in history will replace those "meaningless" 200 years that passed by between the death of the country and today's world. Polacks are a post-imperial nation and crave attention from Westerners, because they admire them very much, although quietly

British Historian on Pol-Lit Commonwealth youtube.com/watch?v=3OoSdnebLxw

Proxy Estonian or Latvian detected

>Proxy Estonian or Latvian detected
nawet gdybym był Estończykiem albo Łotyszem, to chuj z tego? Liczy się tresc

ja po prostu znam historię Polski. Rzeczpospolita się rozjebała i koniec, żadnych nowych unii nie będzie, bo Polska została wyparta do granic etnicznych, piastowskich, i dobra, ja tam mam w dupie jakichs Rusinów i Litwinów

My great-grandmother was lithuanian. I'd love to visit Lithuania someday. Are lithuanian girls pretty?

>A large kingdom at the time couldn't fend off unorganized tribes and had to call for foreign aid to oppose them?
Poland wasn't united back then. It was just one duke, who couldn't deal with pagans.

Someone actually gets it.

"The Lithuanians' smaller numbers in this medieval state gave the Ruthenians (present-day Belarusians and Ukrainians) an important role in the everyday cultural life of the state."

LIVONIA IS BALTO-FINNIC WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

>convert to cuckstianity
>join the germans to fight against Estonians
They deserved extinction desu

IIRC, they allege that they were underrepresented in the Commonwealth.

It was one duke who thought that the germans would stay fucking loyal to the agreements he made under god. They fabricated the documents, shown the pope and got recognized.

Such a jewish statement, why don't you have lithuania on that survey?

Are Poles Germans who got SLAV'd or Slavs who got GERM'd?

this

Czechs got German'd, and nations within the Austrian Empire

Hello polish expat tell us your " real history".

>Lithuanians of Polish origins to change their surnames. They close Polish schools, they oppress the minority.
>Polish schools

Last I checked This country was called Lithuania. No one is oppresing you Faggot

>Prussia
>White

Lithuania threatend poland? I tought we were borthers

Neither you retard

Don't listen to this cancer, it's all fake news

We were, are and always will be brothers

Archive thread now

Because the written Lithuanian language didn't exist when the first statue was written, Ivan.

Absolutely, but they dont date blacks, so hard luck, pal

>Hur dur dur why they close school with 36 pupils in it and force them to go to bigger almsot 1km away das racist!
Well schools are closed everywere
due to lack of students dont be salty
We are cool with polish as long they dont mention wilno, litterally belorusians had more "claim" tobit than you

~The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love~

No one has any fucking claim in Vilnius. Baltic tribes always inhabited these lands. Poles and Ruthenians are immigrants.
Multiculturalism - successfully destroys nations since 1260

That is my point lad

Wilno being Polish is a meme, only retared untermensch neo nazis believe it

Sage it instead of responding

So as I say we should stop argue, we have common history of 500 years, same religion traditions and etc. Even AK and nazi lithuanian battalion fighters had forgiven each other
Also i personally like Poland

I hate shituanians with a passion

if Arabs ever jihad on those fuckers in my lifetime Im joining up with them.

cuz fuck pooland this pseudo nation of cowards and idiot bastards arent going to do anything.

>Even AK and nazi lithuanian battalion fighters had forgiven each other

Thats just how the cookie crumbles, you often end up on different sides

They were both brave and stronk :DDD

I have a lot of respect for Lithuanian SS

>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have a lot of respect for Lithuanian SS
(there was no Lithuanian SS)
If you're Polish referring to the nazi collaborators than know that they killed Polish civilians in the Vilnius region.

Are you fucking retarded? You know jack shit about the PLC idiot.

Dude we havent SS bc authoritys wasnt dumb and wanted to spare man rather than let them die in front, still moat of thoae men was kill in guerella warfare

And I forgive them

Also you can count that Lithuania refused to attack northen Poland and take Vilnius then krouts asked to do it while they was attacking you in 1939.

You are pretty bad, but Lithuania and Latvia are worse.
Decline from peak.
Bulgaria - 20.7%.
Lithuania - 22.4%
Latvia - 26.5%

google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:LVA:LTU:EST&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_pop_totl&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:LVA:LTU:BGR&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false

Fuck Estonia
Fuck Latvia
Fuck Lithuania

>A large kingdom at the time couldn't fend off unorganized tribes and had to call for foreign aid to oppose them?
Nigga, Poland was divided into competing duchies for like a century. Duchy of Masovia was constantly invaded by the pagan Prussians with it's capital burned down three times. Kondrad I got sick of it and sought help from the Teutons, but it turned out to be a great mistake.

What you gonna do. But we will overcome it without bringing in human trash.

By the way. Intermarium when?!

Why would you want to join that? It's literally a federation owned by Poland.

An EU with Poland instead of Germany.