Why is our generation so blackpilled?

Why is our generation so blackpilled?

because very few of them have experienced scarcity or suffering to any meaningful extent. They lack context for which to appreciate things.

>From strong men come good times
>From good times come weak men
>From weak men come bad times
>From bad times come strong men
D.C. al Coda

We have been robbed of purpose, cohesion and the ability to determine our own destiny.
We used conquer, explore and shaped the world as we saw fit. The future seemed filled with infinite possibility.
Now we just exist, morbidly waiting for it all to come crashing down so that we can rebuild it.

Because we realised we destroyed the men and only ideology which could ensure the future of Europa

That's why I always say Europe should have fallen to communism, that way all the Euros would starve and after communism eventually falls, they become redpill and rebuild themselves. Look at all the ex-commie countries. They're redpilled as fuck.

Yeah, Grandpa, the problem is you fought on the wrong side and built your house for about 2 year salary, and then flooded our nation with niggers and gooks meaning I'll never, ever, ever own my own home.

Thanks for that, you old cunt.

I unironically believe this

I can't quite remember the saying or who said it, but it said something about learning a lot from an empty belly and empty wallet.

>I fought as a chef in the war that ruined the world
>I purchased this house with my hands by signing a piece of paper
>My generation and I proceeded to ruin the economy for future generations

How do I even build a house myself
>need to buy floor
>need to buy materials
>need to have a thousand permits and of course pay for them
>need to actually know how to fucking build a house
>need my project approved by an architect

Yeah, I'm pretty sure grandpa had it so though.

>My generation and I proceeded to ruin the economy for future generations

this meme
just man up you fucking wankers, its easier now to make money than ever before

>boomer hate

this is why we need human exploration

it costs 80 grand in my area to build a small (SMALL) 3 bedroom assuming you are doing the actuap labor yourself and have some favors for a few of the more intensive parts. but hey youll have a house the way you want it. oh and you have to finish it within 3 months or the bank fucks you

First post is objectively the best post

>in order to have a better education you need to have money
>in order to have money you need a better education

They both go hand in hand. Sure, you can spend 15+ years at mcdonalds saving everything you possibly can. Giving up on relationships, friendships, etc. But when you reach your final goal. Then what? You think you're done? Nope. Gotta keep on working.

Don't weigh in on MURICAN problems you foreign fuck

Life expectancy changed, and our grandparent's generation is still here filling jobs, houses, and hospital beds long after they should've been deep in the ground. And sitting on material wealth that should've been pushed back into the system when they died at 60.

> Look at all the ex-commie countries. They're redpilled as fuck.
Interesting conclusion. I wonder what have lead you to it, as the most obvious thing to consider in the situation is that Soviets are not in fact so scarring, horrible, evil monsters they were portraited to you, but perhaps that's you, who have propogated the decadent culture amongst Europeans and your own people, are the monsters. I bet that's not a form of hypocrisy or doublethink.

The solution is to become that suffering yourself and force the truth into them

>boomer ((("education")))